Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAAL648
Stranger
Thinking about dealing, need advice
    #3451763 - 12/05/04 10:28 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Hello everybody, I am considering buying a half pound (64 8ths) of mushrooms and selling the majority of it however i am nervous about security, who i should sell to, and the possibilty of too many people finding out about this. If anybody has personal experiance or suggestions they are appreciated.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: AAL648]
    #3452041 - 12/05/04 11:33 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

In my opinion, dealing goes against the generaly spirituality of the mushroom and the things we all strive to accomplish through this hobby. The quickest route to getting busted is to let people know what you are up to.

Dealing creates a network of people you really don't want in your life.

Your life, your choices, but don't expect alot of support from the Shroomery when it comes to dealing mushrooms.  :shake:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Edited by HolyDiver (12/05/04 11:34 PM)

InvisibleLifenergy
Yo Mama

Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: Holydiver]
    #3452056 - 12/05/04 11:36 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

For some reason, money and mushrooms don't mix. Making money from them, selling, whatever, they don't like it. Whatever force resides in them will punish you for it. If I sold them, I'd be scared to take any out of fear of what the mushroom entity would do to me.

--------------------
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3452058 - 12/05/04 11:37 PM (16 years, 3 months ago)

your taking ahuge risks by posting your intentions on a public board, there is no discusion of those activites here bro.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: gdman]
    #3452418 - 12/06/04 12:43 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I agree with everyone else. Mushrooms should not be sold for money. Anyone who wants to take mushrooms should grow them or find them.

Anonymous #1

#3452433 - 12/06/04 12:46 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Very bad idea.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: Organic]
    #3452452 - 12/06/04 12:49 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hey asshole, this is a psychadelic community and what gets comunities like ours shuut down is people like you adding criminal intent to our peaceful activities.

You must really want to get caught if oyure talking about selling a schedule one substance on a public board....

if you know what is good for you delete your post and forget about selling shrooms

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3452596 - 12/06/04 01:08 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

I too am against this act. However, there are people who sell it, and this is probably good for those looking to buy without growing. However the sellers shouldn't expect any forgiveness when it comes to either tripping or getting caught up. Its one thing distributing the love, but lets see.. they all charge 30 bucks for an 1/8.. thats love for ya.

Regardless of all that, this is NOT the place for this discussion. This is exactly what this message board doesn't need. I hope there a place that you can ask this question, because if you're going to do something this risky, you'd better take the precautions you can. However, why would you even think of jeoparodizing this community for this?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
    #3453283 - 12/06/04 04:20 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

1st off you are an idiot. 2nd you are fucking retarded to come on a site like this and expect people to help you be retarded. go back to your x-box or playstation and tell your mom you need a grilled cheese sandwhich. duhhh !!!

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3453305 - 12/06/04 04:27 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
hey asshole, this is a psychadelic community and what gets comunities like ours shuut down is people like you adding criminal intent to our peaceful activities.

You must really want to get caught if oyure talking about selling a schedule one substance on a public board....

if you know what is good for you delete your post and forget about selling shrooms

couldn't be more right

OfflineGreat Scott
Trigger Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: Control Grid
Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: Hendostan]
    #3453390 - 12/06/04 05:34 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

There was a time, long before i grew a brain, when I didn't have the time, energy, or space to grow or pick my own mushrooms.
And I can only thank my lucky stars that there were bud dealers that carried mushies from time to time.
I don't think I would have jumped into the whole cult/picking thing if it weren't for those first few trips that i had to buy for 20 bucks.

Just a different perspective. Don't hate me.

--------------------
:thumbup: :thumbdown:

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
Re: Thinking about dealing, need advice [Re: Great Scott]
    #3453407 - 12/06/04 05:48 AM (16 years, 3 months ago)

hey man
i appreciate your perspective. but i'm guessing you are 25 tops right ? trust me you don't want to go to jail let alone prison. i've done both. 1st off if you are going to sell anything illeagle definitely don't advertise it on the the fucking internet or talk about your future dreams - the feds are definitely out there and you can bet your ass they are monitoring this site . do what ever you want, but don't be a dumb ass about it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> Security and Safety