Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetonytony
Stranger
trip tips for ayahuasca?
    #3451175 - 12/05/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The mixture will be B. Caapi and Psychotria Viridis. It's my first time, I've tried mushrooms twice before and both times were good. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be doing it alone or with a sitter. Just wanted to know if any of you have any advice for me? I don't need any of the common "set and setting" type of advice, just things I might need to know specifically for ayahuasca.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: trip tips for ayahuasca? [Re: tonytony]
    #3451821 - 12/05/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

from a song scartterbrain - mexican jesus

"Yeah, sort of reminds me of a time in Montana. It was 31st of December 1994 when I saw the Mexican Jesus floating down the river. Yellowstone National Park. I think it was like minus twenty degrees in the snow and he was floating down butt naked. I don't think he was Native American, he seemed too Mexican looking you know. He had long black hair and he was butt naked in the middle of the Yellowstone River. Minus twenty. And we'd put our head under the water and come up and we turned our eyes and he didn't have a [...] of ice on his hand, nothing. He was completely immune to the cold. And eh, which reminds me about the ayahuasca experience you know meeting the Mother Serpent. I don't think anybody really could, err... How to describe it? It was totally mind numbing. Just taking it, and waiting and that first time you take it, the suddenly you feel like you've got these vines running through your body. They were [...] ripping through your body. And that bright light burning you up from the inside. Next thing you know, you've got a Mother Serpent inside you. And the next minute you're down there, with the DNA watching the dino.

Genetic material getting changed before your eyes. Man, people think they know about drugs, but... That ain't a drug, it's a sacrament. It's just a portal to another world. It's realities that are always there. A key to other dimensions That we live with them all the time. Thankfully our awareness never touches...

How would I describe it? Terrifying. Enlightening. But utterly terrifying. You swear you'll never go back. Ever. And the next thing you know, you're taking it again. You're going down that tunnel.

People say you have a choice. I don't think there's any choice.

Ayahuasca just takes you. No choice. You surrender or you resist. Resist or inhale. You surrender, you must be free.

I don't know if I could do that again.

And the Mother Goddess calls me, the cosmic circuit calls. I have to answer. And I have to go back to the [...] I have no choice. I have no choice. It's not a drug, it's... It's not a drug. It's just the holy sacrament."

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: trip tips for ayahuasca? [Re: tonytony]
    #3452043 - 12/05/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

did you go http://www.ayahuasca.com/ to that website yet? you should check it out.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale