Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRockstar69
Stoner

Loc: Georgia
Can someone from Georgia tell me how to find Weilii?
    #3450155 - 12/05/04 01:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I live near lake lanier, north of ATL. Hunting season is over right?
Where do I look next season?

--------------------
"We gotta stop smokin', stop, stop, ..I mean cigarette smokin!" -- Jimi Hendrix :jamming:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Can someone from Georgia tell me how to find Weilii? [Re: Rockstar69]
    #3450194 - 12/05/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah it's over. And try doing a search, you'll find plenty of information. Basically just look in neighborhoods that are 3-10 years old in the grass.

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: Can someone from Georgia tell me how to find Weilii? [Re: Gumby]
    #3450265 - 12/05/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

And don't get discouraged when you look for 4 hours and don't find any. It takes most people many many hours before finally finding weilii even in the season, unless of course some kind soul lets you in on his hard earned treasure spot.

Once you find one, theres always more somewhere close, just remember to pay very close attention to that grass because they DO HIDE VERY WELL, thats one thing I had to learn; get out of your car and very slowly scan the grass, even when I do that I always pass up ones that I see when I go back over.

Weiley Rd (yes thats how its spelled) in woodstock is a hot area, not necessarily off that road but I guarantee you if you look within a 10-20 mile radius of it consistently, you'll find a patch.

Weilii explode early september, with a prime growing temperature of 75-83 they'll still grow at lower temperature but my biggest finds were at a consistent 79-82 degree high with 3-4 days of consistent rain and humidity above 80.

--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.

The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Edited by I2ancid (12/05/04 02:04 PM)

InvisibleRockstar69
Stoner

Loc: Georgia
Re: Can someone from Georgia tell me how to find Weilii? [Re: I2ancid]
    #3451072 - 12/05/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

thx for your help :smile:
i found some at a friends under a tarp in an old neighborhood
they looked like wielii now that i think about it  :smile:

--------------------
"We gotta stop smokin', stop, stop, ..I mean cigarette smokin!" -- Jimi Hendrix :jamming:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies