Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFungi_x
Firekeeper of OTD
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Michigan Flag
Am I Going Crazy? Or is it the Drugs?
    #3450825 - 12/05/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had a bad felling. I could not stop thinking about.... or fearing death. I even asked my girlfriend to wake up and talk to me, sorta like when your freaking out tripping and you ask someone to talk to you. When I remembered about it around four hours after waking up I first thought it was a dream. I started to tell it to my girl and then she said she remembered it.

Well it was not a dream. I was just freaking out :thumbdown: :crazy: :shiftyeyes: :dancing: :crazyeyes: :kodama: :zoom: :cuckoo:

But this is like... a chemical feeling. But I was on no drugs this night. I was 100% clean of weed or drink. Now I did drank the nigh before and had puked alot durring the day and was very dehydrated.

As the day whent on leading up to the nigh I managed to keep a bottle of gatoraid down and eat one can of tomato soup.

I worked on a xbox for 6 hours, flashing TSOP and installing software. then went to bed just before 3.

I don't know what time I woke up during the night :confused:

What do you make of this? Massive panic attack? Lack of sleep? Im sure its alot of things together. I can say its not good.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Am I Going Crazy? Or is it the Drugs? [Re: Fungi_x]
    #3450832 - 12/05/04 04:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

it happened to me once i enede coling up the ambulance becauwse i thought i was dying, for me it was an after effect of MDA

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Am I Going Crazy? Or is it the Drugs? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3450855 - 12/05/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man I think I had a similar thing happen one time...actually a couple times...

I was falling off to sleep, and all the sudden this terrible sound, deafening almost, was screeching in my ears. There was blinding light too. I woke up, only to be scared to fall asleep and go back to that place. I have no fucking clue what the hell that was.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Am I Going Crazy? Or is it the Drugs? [Re: Boom]
    #3450858 - 12/05/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

THat shit happens to me all the time, but I have schizo affective disorder. Maybe you have a mental affliction?

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #3450861 - 12/05/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just the drugs and lack of sleep (dope has made me feel extremely depressed/freaked-out after only one night). Get back on a regular schedule, and you'll feel fine in a day or two...maybe lay off of any and all depressants for a while. I'm always ready to blast some more holes in a week or so :tongue:.

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3450867 - 12/05/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

weird stuff can happen naturally when you're asleep But that was definately not a panic attack, or if it was, then it was v minor.

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: Am I Going Crazy? Or is it the Drugs? [Re: Jim]
    #3450868 - 12/05/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Its only happened after lots of lack of sleep, and being extremely tired. You know how you get so tired your almost hallucinating...

PLus a long day of work being hung over.. that might have contributed to it

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3451075 - 12/05/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I woke up once in the middle of the night, as I had stopped breathing. I thought I was going to die, but then I just consciously made myself start breathing again, and went back to sleep. Maybe these things happen all the time, and people just don't remember them

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Am I Going Crazy? Or is it the Drugs? [Re: Boom]
    #3451271 - 12/05/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Look up sleep paralysis.

Sometimes weird weird shit happens if the parts of your brain that are responsible for awareness wake up before the parts of your brain that let you move or sense wake up.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains