Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
what are the symptoms of heavy metal poisioning?
    #3450009 - 12/05/04 02:29 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

i blow glass, yesterday one of my roomates blew a fuse in the house and the ventilation for my work area failed while i was blowing a pipe. i think i breathed in a bit before i realised and got the hell out of there. im just wondering what the symptoms are? as i am currently sick and have a killer headache, wondering if theyre relateed.

thanks

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibletrendalM
point of inflection
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: what are the symptoms of heavy metal poisioning? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3450048 - 12/05/04 02:41 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

Please don't take my advice as FACT, but I would think that if you received a large enough dose in one go to get sick, you would be very sick. Mild symptoms of heavy metal poisoning are usually related to chronic exposure, I think.

--------------------
You're here because you know something.
What you know you can't explain,
But you feel it;
You've felt it your entire life.
That there's something wrong with the world.
You don't know what it is, but it's there....
Like a splinter in your mind...
Driving you mad.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3450065 - 12/05/04 02:47 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

man, that's fucked up. go see a doctor.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: what are the symptoms of heavy metal poisioning? [Re: Vvellum]
    #3450076 - 12/05/04 02:53 PM (12 years, 5 days ago)

it was just a little waft and when i saw the fan go out i left the room, as for chronic exposure i have been doing this for about 3 weeks now... and this has onl.y happened once.

oh and id go see a doctor but... i live in a country where the rich get health insurance, and i dont. and im broke. blowing glass is some of my income actually

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3451946 - 12/05/04 11:07 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

If your still ill tomorrow, I would go to your local ER. I belive they are obligated to treat you wether you have insurance or not, I think they are anyway.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: what are the symptoms of heavy metal poisioning? [Re: gdman]
    #3452477 - 12/06/04 12:52 AM (12 years, 4 days ago)

but then i will have more un-paid medical visits.
its bad enough that they take me to the hospital while im blacked out and cant concent going voluntarially is going to cost me more that i dont have...

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #3455729 - 12/06/04 06:35 PM (12 years, 4 days ago)

every times I read someone sick telling he dont want to go to the ER because of the cost, it reminds me of how much its great here.

Id go to it anyway if you're still sick after a day or 2 tho.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3456441 - 12/06/04 08:56 PM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Trendal is correct. If you have sudden heavy metal poisoning, chances are you will definatly know it. However, uninsured doctors visits are not as expensive as some people think. You can easily find a doctor who will see you for $75-100 or maybe cheaper and he will probably be able to diagnose you right there. I have no insurance and I go to the doctor all the time. I still spend more money taking my damn car to the shop so i dont see it as being so bad lol. Its the in-patient treatments that will screw you.

You can see a doctor for like $75 and if he thinks you need a test, you can get a metal analysis for probably like $50 or so. If you are really concerned then its totally worth it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being