Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Just rolling with it.
    #3449677 - 12/05/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

This infusion of hyper religion here as of late, ballooning like a mushroom cloud is happening for a reason. I say, rool with it and see what you can better understand about yourself and others in the process.

Everyone is looking for answers to improve the quality of their life and meaning of it. Some look to science for the answers, some to Universities, history, the government, plants, religion and some their hearts.

We all have that search in common. Really, it's like we are all just here, comparing notes and sharing what we found on our own searches. Sure, it can be annoying or FUNNY, in the process when others tell us "They found THE way and their way is the right one."

Everyone thinks their way is the right one or they would be going a different way.

Thats funny. Some are like, "Well if you go my way, you get free cable for a year". Others are like, "If you go my way, they have a retirement plan with benefits." Some are like, "If you go my way, room and board is included." yet others are like, "down my path every one is naked and partying". Some are like, if you go my way, it will only cost you your life and freedom here and now and you'll have it in abundance when you're dead.

Some are like "Way? Don't you first have to be going somewhere to need a way to get there? I'm not going anywhere. Right here right now suits me just fine."

I see it as a great opportunity to practice compassion, humility, understanding, and acceptance. I also have been enjoying seeing the humor in it all. I do so love the cosmic joke.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Just rolling with it. [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3449703 - 12/05/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"if you go my way, perched, world is changing"
-unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3449718 - 12/05/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

"They found THE way and their way is the right one."

I don't see this very much, really. I see some people that are saying that they have found THE way, and that for them, it is the right one, and then sharing their thoughts about it.

I think it's cool that there is this much talk about the Christian beliefs right now. Just over a year ago, when I first came here, the atmosphere for believers was hateful. I understand why, but it's very nice to see all the conversations of late with more tolerance than there used to be.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #3449727 - 12/05/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If this thread had have been posted in OTD it probably would have been about E :grin:

Gr8 post  :heart: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: Just rolling with it. [Re: Frog]
    #3449757 - 12/05/04 11:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

. Just over a year ago, when I first came here, the atmosphere for believers was hateful

I think it's all in how you come across as a human being that acts as the determinant factor as to how you will be recieved when telling about your(not YOUR, i mean this generally) new found Faith. If a Christian comes accross as an arrogant condecending [Email]p@#$k[/Email] he or she can be sure to attract a lot of hate, if, on the other hand that person has a genuine sense of humility, peace and forebearance emanating from hin/her, that will shine throuth* as well and not give rise to the hostility which so many Christinns provoke, often justifiably :frown:

* lol! more unintentional Gomp speak, it means Through and truth at the same time  :heart:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
    #3449762 - 12/05/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm glad to see the athiest dogma is being shredded up and burned around here now.

It was depressing to come to a magic mushroom site's spirituality forum only to find a bunch of God hating robots.

Nice change..

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: Just rolling with it. [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3449791 - 12/05/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"One thing that I find great about all religions and stuff is the similarities I
found between them. Most of all of it is pretty much open to however you interpreter
it. I only "have a problem" with it when people take what is said one way, and they
claim that what they say IS the truth."
-someone

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Just rolling with it. [Re: Frog]
    #3449845 - 12/05/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:

I think it's cool that there is this much talk about the Christian beliefs right now. Just over a year ago, when I first came here, the atmosphere for believers was hateful. I understand why, but it's very nice to see all the conversations of late with more tolerance than there used to be.

I've been here only about 8 months and I agree, I think this board has improved its ability to be accepting and let threads flow a little further and deeper. I do so appreciate seeing that. Exchanging ideas and considerations is cool no matter the topic. Throwing some humor in now again keeps it light too.

I think my way of the no way is right, but I also think everyone elses way is right for them.

I sorta feel like the balls bouncing around in a lottery machine in here. LOL

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3449853 - 12/05/04 11:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"The great great ball's o fire"
-unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/05/04 12:30 PM)

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#3450003 - 12/05/04 12:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The thing i like about S & P now as opposed to when i first came here is that back then it had a few haters.I don't think(that i could see anyways) one administrator or Mod in here and yet everyone treats each other as an equal and respect no matter how far apart some of us are re our Beliefs, faiths etc. I think that is too be commended and as far as I'm concerned it is also very Christian, and Buddhist, and taoist and...........  :heart: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies