Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecurious4
My Perfect Trip (fairly long trip report)
    #3447640 - 12/04/04 11:04 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Hi all. I'll start by giving a short intro to my shroom encounters thus far. I first though about shrooms earlier this year. Then I stumbled onto the shroomery and before long i've got fresh Z's and B+'s. I took MY first shrooms at the end of October and my last trip was in the middle of November. But in that short time I tripped 5 times. My last trip, which was a little more than 2 weeks ago, was perfect and this is the one I'll share. A friend and I, whom I had tripped with the previous week, went to a large park i've grown up around and there were only 4 other people there. The sun had started going down, the sky was starting to turn a red/orange color, All the leaves on the trees were beautiful colors, and there were dark rain clouds that we could see far away rolling in from the north. We parked and each took the same doseage. 2 grams dry,17 grams wet, and we split a tea made from 3 spent cakes. We started out listening to what we always do (Floyd, Jimmy, Lynyrd, Petty,....). About 30 minutes into it, and feeling it big time, we were still in the car(his car is fun to trip in) and I popped in a burnt techno cd I made. Our minds rode the techno tunes for probably 45min(the length of the cd) then we put in some . So about and hour and half into it we were still coming up hard because we ate them slowly and they were definitely potent. At that time first clouds came in. They were very dark, but they were also scattered. The sun was on the horizon at this point and the sky(were you could see it) was a very deep red/orange. It had started sprinkling and at this point the visuals were crazy, but then all of a sudden my vision shattered. It was like I was looking through a lens that had just been smashed. It lasted about 5 minutes then all the shatter lines melted together and it was gone. Then I noticed this fairly large tree that was about 100 yards away. It was kind of short but very wide, with extremely orange leaves. I couldn't take my eyes off of it . I turned off whatever we were listening to and told my friend we should walk over to it(the park was empty now). He agreed so we got out of the car and started walking. When I look up the sprinkles would hit my face and it felt cool. The wind felt like it was blowing through me as if I wasn't even there. I could see my legs moving, but they didn't seem like mine. The looked 10ft long and I couldn't feel them or my feet hitting the ground. It was like I was walking on stilts in sand. The ground was bulging and dipping. If you handn't guessed we both had complete ego loss by now. We forgot who we were and who the other person was, but we were both comfortable because we were both in shroom bliss and having a great time. For about half and hour we just said "hey man" instead of our names(not sure we knew what they were). By the time we got to the tree we had peaked and it had felt like we left his car a month and half ago. It was dry under the tree so I laid on the ground with my head against the tree. I'm not sure exactly where my friend was but he was close by some where. I had my headphones on with a burnt cd playing some of my favorite old rock and just watched the sun set. after about an hour we started walking back to his car. After that I really can't remember much except that everything was good. So that was my perfect trip.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinewzombie05
wz

Re: My Perfect Trip (fairly long trip report) [Re: curious4]
    #3447837 - 12/04/04 11:55 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

sounds like a good trip man, i hate reading these becasue they make me want to trip really bad and bring back memories and almost bring me into a trippy state :smile:))

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: My Perfect Trip (fairly long trip report) [Re: wzombie05]
    #3448655 - 12/05/04 03:57 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

awsome ,man , i love tripping out in the parks and woods,i especially like either really really comlex woods,or really really empty parks with maybe one tree,,,i don't know why such drastically different locatons intreage my mind so much but thats what it is.....

sounded like a lovely trip.......

--------------------

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: My Perfect Trip (fairly long trip report) [Re: CaptainH13]
    #3448951 - 12/05/04 06:47 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I really want to watch a sunset and rise on shrooms, one day, one day :laugh:

Sounds great, good one man :smile:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

OfflineKracker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: midwest us
Re: My Perfect Trip (fairly long trip report) [Re: Zirus666]
    #3450055 - 12/05/04 02:43 PM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Sunrise would be sweet the closest i came was comming down while the sun was rising.

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: My Perfect Trip (fairly long trip report) [Re: Kracker]
    #3452181 - 12/06/04 12:02 AM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

sounds like you had a really great trip! i'm going to try and make it out to a park by a lake the next time i trip...sunset would be a beautiful time to do it, too.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
Re: My Perfect Trip (fairly long trip report) [Re: curious4]
    #3452237 - 12/06/04 12:15 AM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

It sounds like you had a beautiful time!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience