Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Diablo 3, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinediablo33180
Spaghetti Monster
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, FL Flag
eating a san pedro *DELETED*
    #3446975 - 12/04/04 08:30 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by diablo33180

Reason for deletion: old

--------------------

Edited by diablo33180 (12/05/04 10:43 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: eating a san pedro [Re: diablo33180]
    #3447131 - 12/04/04 08:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

1. You already mande athread about this, remember? here
2. Don't remove parts of the cacti, it must be someones, maybe ask for a cutting for growing purposes. Don't deface that cacti without asking.
3. Are you even sure you have id it correcty?
4. You will need to cook it down, trust me.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinediablo33180
Spaghetti Monster
Male User Gallery

Re: eating a san pedro [Re: gdman]
    #3447207 - 12/04/04 09:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
2. Don't remove parts of the cacti, it must be someones, maybe ask for a cutting for growing purposes. Don't deface that cacti without asking.

1.yes
2.its my cacti
3.yes i know its san pedro did reserch on it google
4.tell me about it will my house smell like crap how long will it take and what parts do i use

--------------------

Invisibleninjapixie
 User Gallery

#3447399 - 12/04/04 10:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My shortest cacti prep took 4 hrs from cutting to boiling down to a tea. We were in a big rush to have it ready for a concert so it wasn't the best prep and there was no way we were gunna attempt to drink straight blended cacti. Normally I take around 8 hrs preparing.

I only use the outer green flesh with a tiny bit of the white flesh underneath it. This saves you cooking a huge baulk.

The smell isn't that bad. Kinda sweet BBQ sauce like smell. Almost pleasent until you sniff too much and get nauseas.

--------------------
Put that monkey back in the oven.

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

#3447471 - 12/04/04 10:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

diablo33180 said:
Quote:

gdman said:

1.yes
2.its my cacti
3.yes i know its san pedro did reserch on it google
4.tell me about it will my house smell like crap how long will it take and what parts do i use

"hi i found a huge San Pedro" - It isn't your cacti then if you found it. And yeah, why did you make a new thread? Research...you could have found then answer through a simple search on here or erowid. You have to cook it down.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

OfflineKracker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: midwest us
Re: eating a san pedro [Re: theocean06]
    #3450069 - 12/05/04 02:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Try this...http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2281314/page//fpart/1/vc/1

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: eating a san pedro [Re: Kracker]
    #3450122 - 12/05/04 03:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

okay, i despinned and cut the top 1/2 inch layer off of a pedro cutting (footlong) and consumed the cactus flesh like that. straight.

it was disgusting, tasted like a apple that was not an apple. took forever to get it down.

i barely came up. there was a definite "trip" about to happen, but it never did, because my body couldnt absorb it fast enough, or couldnt digest the cactus properly.

i tripped off of the same cactus by just boiling it down.

listen to these guys.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinediablo33180
Spaghetti Monster
Male User Gallery

Re: eating a san pedro [Re: Todcasil]
    #3450288 - 12/05/04 04:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
okay, i despinned and cut the top 1/2 inch layer off of a pedro cutting (footlong) and consumed the cactus flesh like that. straight.

it was disgusting, tasted like a apple that was not an apple. took forever to get it down.

i barely came up. there was a definite "trip" about to happen, but it never did, because my body couldnt absorb it fast enough, or couldnt digest the cactus properly.

i tripped off of the same cactus by just boiling it down.

listen to these guys.

wow ty for helping me out il try the skin first mix it into a shake kind of water and mix it with milk or someing if that dont work il do the long cooking but you help me alot that all i wanted to know i eat the skin ty very much

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3451035 - 12/05/04 07:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I ate the whole thing, following mjshroomers technique. Most of the mesc is in the skin but some is sure to be in other parts too.

And wait until you see that skin mixed with water in a blender. Its not a juice, its a froth, and its utterly disgusting. I can't imagine mixing it with milk, it'd be far worse.

If you don't want to boil it for 4 hours (which is what you should do) boil it for 30 minutes or so. It'll make that disgusting fluffy froth into just a bunch of disgusting liquid. Easier to get down.

And btw, you've already admitted that you found the cactus. don't fucking steal it.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinediablo33180
Spaghetti Monster
Male User Gallery

Re: eating a san pedro [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3451172 - 12/05/04 08:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
I ate the whole thing, following mjshroomers technique. Most of the mesc is in the skin but some is sure to be in other parts too.

And wait until you see that skin mixed with water in a blender. Its not a juice, its a froth, and its utterly disgusting. I can't imagine mixing it with milk, it'd be far worse.

If you don't want to boil it for 4 hours (which is what you should do) boil it for 30 minutes or so. It'll make that disgusting fluffy froth into just a bunch of disgusting liquid. Easier to get down.

And btw, you've already admitted that you found the cactus. don't fucking steal it.

yeah it very bad did something bad before and i just used the white part not the skin and i too the small parts mix it in a blender mix it with a little water for helping it blend more then i took a towel and i just took and made only the green nasty water come out it came out to be about half a cup i mix it with ice tea (never do that) and i drank it all down ehhhhh like 30 min later i felt a little come on but it just went away and my head hirt but now i got about 1/2 pound of skin or 1pound of skin and I'm freezing it now I'm gonna mix it latter don't want to drink it at night i heard milk works well to put the nasty taste down

--------------------

Edited by diablo33180 (12/05/04 08:35 PM)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3451304 - 12/05/04 09:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

2 big mistakes, if I read right.

Number one, you only used the white skin. Yes I said it probably contains some mesc, certainly in much weaker concentrations though. I used it *with* the green skin, not instead of. The core alone won't do crap for ya.

2. You just blended and strained? The mescaline will still be largely in the skin you strained off. Only through the heating will you break down that stuff and get it into the water. Freezing is a good idea too, it breaks cell walls down. Make sure you collect the goop that seeps out, and don't strain that goop.

You really, really should follow a tek like mjshroomers at this point. It takes a few hours, but you need at least a few hours to do this right. with the other things you've done like freeze it combined with mj's tek you're bound to succeed.

I don't understand, because you seem willing to go through trouble for preparation, you just need to go through the correct trouble.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3451309 - 12/05/04 09:02 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

"Anything worth doing is worth doing right"

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #3451491 - 12/05/04 09:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You can do it outside with what they call a buffet stove for Wally World. They cost $20-25. It's a portable electric stove. You could do it with a camping stove but have fun fueling it. On a side note, how did you make such a bad impression. It's not just assholes who gave you bad ratings either so don't use that one. I was just curious. I have never seen some one with no shrooms. Not to say that you are a total piece of shit so don't get me wrong...

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Offlinediablo33180
Spaghetti Monster
Male User Gallery

#3451665 - 12/05/04 10:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
2 big mistakes, if I read right.

Number one, you only used the white skin. Yes I said it probably contains some mesc, certainly in much weaker concentrations though. I used it *with* the green skin, not instead of. The core alone won't do crap for ya.

2. You just blended and strained? The mescaline will still be largely in the skin you strained off. Only through the heating will you break down that stuff and get it into the water. Freezing is a good idea too, it breaks cell walls down. Make sure you collect the goop that seeps out, and don't strain that goop.

You really, really should follow a tek like mjshroomers at this point. It takes a few hours, but you need at least a few hours to do this right. with the other things you've done like freeze it combined with mj's tek you're bound to succeed.

I don't understand, because you seem willing to go through trouble for preparation, you just need to go through the correct trouble.

yeah i know that what i was saying that what i did bad i eaten the white part not green part now i know and il keep my green peels in the freezer for about 24 hr then il use my blender and blend it super fine like a ice cream shake :smile:  :crazy2: edit* o yeah do u think about 1/2 to 1 pound of skin is good for me I'm about 5,9 and my wight is 190 ??? i want a lite trip its my first time like trip level 1

--------------------

Edited by diablo33180 (12/05/04 10:13 PM)

OfflineMaverik
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: West
    #3454955 - 12/06/04 03:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Don't steal psychedelics. Bad karma.

--------------------
~ Dead to the Core ~

Invisibleasd11
final sky

Re: eating a san pedro [Re: Maverik]
    #3469925 - 12/09/04 12:30 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

true.

Offlinerockstafarian
unsui

Re: eating a san pedro [Re: asd11]
    #3470050 - 12/09/04 01:02 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Diablo, I left you some good advice on your first thread.

--------------------
^ Above post is complete fiction. ^

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Diablo 3, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden