Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHonker
Honk Man

I Have a Problem
    #3446280 - 12/04/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have eaten mushrooms around ten times now and basically every time i have mild to extreme stomach pains and nausea. The first time i ever ate mushrooms i threw up while ingesting them but managed to eat some more which produced some mild effects. I really dont mind the taste of the dried cubensis which i have been eating but for some reason i have a very hard time keeping them down before the full effects can be achieved. Also i have a rather high tolerence where while my friends will trip hard off 1/8th i will only reach maybe a lvl two trip. Some people have suggested using some kind of medication to ease the stomach pain or make a tea. What do you more experienced trippers think i should do to get the true greatness out of the mushrooms?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: I Have a Problem [Re: Honker]
    #3446294 - 12/04/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

get a coffie grinder, grind them up into powder, mix it into a small amount of liquid (a small glass, half a bottle of snapple, etc.), drink it, smoke ajoint, put on the tunes.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinekraj
Stranger
    #3446299 - 12/04/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not saying i'm experienced at all, far less so than you even. You might want to go the route of dramamine to quell some of the nausea. You could also attempt to ingest them in other ways, i.e. tea or powderizing them and putting them in yogurt or something like that.

OfflineHonker
Honk Man

Re: I Have a Problem [Re: kraj]
    #3446322 - 12/04/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yea i really wanted to try to grind them up and put them into a smoothie of some sort and drink that down. On Thursday I recieved 4 grams of some fairly potent cubes and my friend ate 3 grams. I had no problem downing about the first half of my bag then i poped one more in and suddenly i just felt everything that was in my stomach about to come out with a vengeance which it did. So i ended up with another low lvl trip just wanting more while my friend completly forgot what time was, thought he was Salvidor Dali, and Died but lived to tell about it.

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#3446359 - 12/04/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

papaya juice smoothe, papaya helps me from getting an upset stomach, or if i eat too much food i take papaya enzyme, i get mine at GNC. seems to help a lot, but it could be all in my mind. or maybe eat some pepto. before you trip.? and grinding them also helps a lot.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3446547 - 12/04/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Dude I would make a tea from shrooms and only drink the water.

I'd say to use twice the amount of shrooms and drink a little more than half the water. Then in a hour drink the other half.

The fact that 40% or so of the Drug will be in the wet mushy shrooms is why I suggest you make tea with twice the shrooms.

I have noticed that with shroom water my guts a somewhat less effected.

But sadly it may be that your body just wants to reject the shrooms.

Despite what anyone says. Shrooms are a poison to the human body. That is why the majority of people experience some nausea to one degree or another

Just because our minds tell us that shrooms are not a poison our bodies know different.

Poison in the meaning that the body just don't really want it but our buzz craving minds do.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: I Have a Problem [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3446846 - 12/04/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

just smoke weed. i swear by weed. my patented method is to eat the shrooms and then smoke through the come up...bongs are preferred for this, as the smoke is smoother and excessive coughing can stimulate vomiting. marijuana is anti-nauseating in nature, except for some people who are allergic or hypersensitive to it. try smoking a couple bonghits during your comeup, i bet your nausea will be cut in half, if not disappear.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3447070 - 12/04/04 06:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have never experienced gut problems or nausea from shrooms.

In fact I don't really understand how shrooms could be nausious. Tobacco is nausious sometimes. It makes me spin out! But shrooms are 90% water.

Anyway that doesn't help you. IMO I think you should not take shrooms if you get a physical reaction from them as it is not going to be very nice!

However, if extracts are much better for you then make a tea. Don't heat the tea too much and add a few drops of lemon when extracting. This will help you get the most from the psilocybin/psilocin.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: I Have a Problem [Re: Ego Death]
    #3447103 - 12/04/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

they are pretty fiberous and that might make then rough on some peoples stomachs.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: I Have a Problem [Re: gdman]
    #3447325 - 12/04/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

may want to try capsules. http://www.cap-m-quik.com/

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Edited by lemon_lw (12/04/04 07:48 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules