Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
"Tripper's Remorse"
    #3417919 - 11/27/04 11:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever had the feeling that you SHOULDN'T have tripped when you did?  I did my second (and most recent) trip.  Was just... blegh.  Couldn't get to sleep because of weird things flying at me, and was sweating and restless  :shocked:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: IAmTheWalrus212]
    #3418146 - 11/28/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yes... I blame D.A.R.E. and society at large.

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: blink]
    #3418178 - 11/28/04 12:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: dr_gonz]
    #3418623 - 11/28/04 05:27 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you should tie up mental loose ends before u trip
if you go in with thoughts unsure and lingering it wont feel right.
gotta flow

--------------------

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: krin]
    #3425750 - 11/29/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have had the feeling after i started tripping... Its almost terrifying, even though I always know things are going to be fine. Its like my mind wants it but my body thinks its poison..

does that make any sence?.................

Krin>>"you should tie up mental loose ends before u trip"
I wouldnt expect to do that befor I die, let alone when deciding to trip..

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: Legoulash]
    #3426770 - 11/30/04 04:50 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Rah said:
I have had the feeling after i started tripping... Its almost terrifying, even though I always know things are going to be fine. Its like my mind wants it but my body thinks its poison..

does that make any sence?.................

Yes it does. Lately it has been happening to me in every first half hour of tripping on mushrooms.

It usually fades away quickly along with those heavy body effects from the come-up.

That never happens to me on LSD or any other psychedelic.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: esin]
    #3428905 - 11/30/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I get this feeling just as I start to come up.  "Dammit, why'd I do this again?  I'm nervous, and I don't know what I'm in for.  I could have been enjoying my sunday at the beach WIHTOUT drugs, coudln't I?  Why do I do this?  Goddamn terence mckenna and shroomery, what was I thinking?  Damn, I even wanted to try 5 dried grams one day? I'll NEVER do that, imagine how i'd be feeling right now?  Damn, allright, well lets see what happens, ahh gotta sit down now..."  ... ... whooooooosh............ 

:heartpump: :sun: :heart: :sun: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :sun:

then I start trippin and it melts away into joy, every single time
(except once, but thats cause I stayed up all night on adderall and then decided it'd be a good idea to trip that day.  Lesson learned: respect your body, and for me, no drugs of any kind (caffeine, alcohol, pot) a week before my trips.

--------------------

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: Noviseer]
    #3429802 - 11/30/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
I get this feeling just as I start to come up.  "Dammit, why'd I do this again?  I'm nervous, and I don't know what I'm in for.  I could have been enjoying my sunday at the beach WIHTOUT drugs, coudln't I?  Why do I do this?  Goddamn terence mckenna and shroomery, what was I thinking?  Damn, I even wanted to try 5 dried grams one day? I'll NEVER do that, imagine how i'd be feeling right now?  Damn, allright, well lets see what happens, ahh gotta sit down now..."  ... ... whooooooosh............ 

very well put.  that happens to me every time too
this may sound weird but sometimes when im tripping and im looking at something  i think "i COULD be looking at that sober" and then i regret tripping...but when im sober im always thinkin "damn thatd look sweet on mushrooms  :wink:"

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

InvisibleLifenergy
Yo Mama

Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: syanesso]
    #3429877 - 11/30/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Relaxation is key, especially with mushrooms. I would not recommend trying to go to sleep, though. That seems to make things worse because you get restless. Let the trip fade and sleep come naturally. Some chamomile tea and valerian root helps me to take that tryptamine edge off, especially on the ass end of the trip. And for anyone contemplating McKenna's idea of ingesting 5 dry grams, then sitting in a completely dark and silent room. Please wait until you are very experienced with mushrooms. With no incoming stimuli, your mind fills in all the blanks, and it is really something to behold. I doubt many people could make through the first 2 hours without having to leave the room and seek outside stimulation. Its because what we fear the most in inside of us, and we hate to confront it. I've tried this on a couple of occasions, and while they were some of the most horrifyingly intense experiences I've ever endured, they were easily the most beautiful also. You will see....oh yes...you will see.

--------------------
Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

Offlinekrazycure
Coastal TripTech

Loc: The edge of reason
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: Lifenergy]
    #3443078 - 12/03/04 04:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I have endured this feeling as well.. but usually only during the onset... after the trip I usually feel good about what I have learned / gone through.

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: Lifenergy]
    #3443390 - 12/03/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Lifenergy said:
You will see....oh yes...you will see.

:lol:

Invisiblesupernaut
why man
 User Gallery

Loc: Nunya, Bidniz
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" *DELETED* [Re: JaRRn]
    #3443473 - 12/03/04 07:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by supernaut

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
We don't make music...we make music better...
we also make biscuits and gravy!

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: "Tripper's Remorse" [Re: supernaut]
    #3444655 - 12/04/04 04:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I understand what you guys mean, but I used to have a pattern of tripping when I didn't really feel like it (but making sure I had the time & space), knowing how much better I would feel after the trip was over.

I used to be so confident about my trips. I think it really helped me at the time. Now, I've gotten to the point where I don't really need to trip, so I actually have a bit of fear towards it... I think it's my nervous system/soul/energy whatever telling me I'm not in a place where I need it.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies