Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
vesica pisces..cat eye?
    #3441905 - 12/03/04 11:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

okay ill summarize it....... i was "frying" w/ my g/f. our first time together. after bout 5 hours reality started to gain on us so we were not quite "sober" nor were we still "talking with god" just a little goofy.( i dont talk for hours and hours after i "fry") any way i was just playin around waving my arms about...just weird shit, but she played along and mimiced me!! anyway so i got about 12 inches from her and stared into her eyes..she stared back. i was going to see if i could make my eyes look straight into her eyes ( my left, her right visa versa ) which i think isn't possible normaly, but after about 10 sec...i think.. i saw a flash!! and i saw the shape of a cats eye.she kinda yelled for me to stop.....i told her what i saw, and she said she saw one of my pupils get bigger and the other smaller..she also said she felt "very exposed". Until about 2 months ago i thought it was just the drugs fuckin with me..until i read some articles about sacred geometry and the third eye, the visica pisces,etc. ~has any one else had this happen? any insight would be great. She said it was as if i saw into her.!!

It was a very moving experiance and just would like to know what it meens. my eyes, her cat eye, seeing into her, etc.
more info www.intent.com/sg

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: vesica pisces..cat eye? [Re: uriahchase]
    #3443484 - 12/03/04 07:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

any one?

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #3443494 - 12/03/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i really dont know much about it but do more research on it. and do more research on the golden ratio (phi). youll find the reason it is golden once you find its references in the human body and all of nature.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: vesica pisces..cat eye? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3443589 - 12/03/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You were seeing your higher self bro.

Under heavy intense doses of psychadelics (a STRONG nitrous hit after being fried on weed for example) will enable me to see "the eye".

It has characteristics of a cat eye I guess, my perception of it might be slightly diffrent. It's usually just a CEV for me, or somtimes (like last night) it would pop up here and there to "reassure me". Thats one way I knew it was my higher being.

Your higher being co-exists with you, but your unable to integrate it into this existance. Psychadelics are a segway into the astral plane, or the "ocean of the universe" (only workable discription). On the "other side" is all the knowledge of the universe--and an unlimited ammount of other souls (they are really just extensions of yourself).

I belive the eye is what is often refered to as the "trip buddy", "spirit helpers"...or if you dare, "YOU".

If you belive you have a soul, and that souls are timeless and have always existed, it isn't hard to imagine that our everyday existance would be a "trip". Everyday life is just inverse tripping.

A timeless soul COULD spend 80 years on earth as a human, because when your not bound by time, 80 years means nothing. So for us, a 6 hour trip is quite long (moments of eternity anyone?)...this is because we have the silly notion/concept of time.

My higher self taught me many things last night, opening more questions than actual answers. But I firmly belive that the eye is a good sign, friendly and welcoming.

The reason your GF felt "exposed" is because she was. You were opening yourself up to....yourself!

It twists the brain I know...but in 10,000 years the unexplainable today will seem simple. Science is just a creation of you/me to help understand and quantify the paradox that is the universe.

Shrooms help give you the mental disipline to "let go" and turn your brain itself into a paradox. When this happends the universe just makes sense.

Had to add my 2 cents...

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: vesica pisces..cat eye? [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3443632 - 12/03/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

makes sense i totally "see what your saying" i never felt so much emotion come and go so quickly. ~ as for my pupils?....any doctors in the house? whats that about? but yeah again what you said rings true. i felt very.... it was incredibly moving and conforting ,yet at the time had now clue as to why or what. now i know what, but am searching for the purpose.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#3443656 - 12/03/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

head trauma causes uneven pupils. light constricts pupils. mushies dialate pupils. focusing on something close constricts pupils. you were on a drug. could just be a reaction your body had to the drug. sorry i dont know this but what is frying? just not part of the slang around here.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: vesica pisces..cat eye? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3443675 - 12/03/04 08:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

frying is what term we use to describe the state of being "bemushroomed" if wyou will. its used not to confuse tripping acid with taking psilocybin. sorry bout the confusion. thanx for the info.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#3443710 - 12/03/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

alright thanks for the defintion. peace out and hope you find the meaning behind it all. trip trip and trip again till you do.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate