Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
Bored and extremely dangerous....?
    #3443274 - 12/03/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

...everything sucks and the world is hell. I want to kill somebody, and I don't care if you are the one.

If I see you out on the road today, I'll wack you with my car if I can. Maybe when I stand behind you in line, I'll stab you in the ear with the scissors I'm going to buy. Perhaps, today, while you stand in your kitchen making dinner, I'll throw a handgrenade in your window - ring the doorbell - and when your daughter answers the door...I'll slit her throat.

What if I suddenly feel like punching you in the face when you say 'excuse me' to pass me in a croudy restaurant. The shovel I said I'm gonna dig this ditch with, perhaps I'll smack you over the head with it instead.

Why do I feel this sudden urge to kill you? Am I insane? Am I dying for attention? Am I bored, destroyed by TV-games and violent series and just going through one of those 'fases'?

The love is gone. Where did it go? Did you fucking steal it from me!?!

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Bored and extremely dangerous....? [Re: slaphappy]
    #3443285 - 12/03/04 06:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I wouldnt touch your love with a barge pole.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Bored and extremely dangerous....? [Re: Thin White Duke]
    #3443289 - 12/03/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Its normal, we are animals and the thrill of killing runs through our blood. I say join the military and as the marines say, "pray for war".

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Re: Bored and extremely dangerous....? [Re: looner2]
    #3443296 - 12/03/04 06:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I just changed my mind.

Consider that...too...

Now I want to hug you! :wink:

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3443304 - 12/03/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"...everything sucks and the world is hell. I want to kill somebody, and I don't care if you are the one.

If I see you out on the road today, I'll wack you with my car if I can. Maybe when I stand behind you in line, I'll stab you in the ear with the scissors I'm going to buy. Perhaps, today, while you stand in your kitchen making dinner, I'll throw a handgrenade in your window - ring the doorbell - and when your daughter answers the door...I'll slit her throat.

What if I suddenly feel like punching you in the face when you say 'excuse me' to pass me in a croudy restaurant. The shovel I said I'm gonna dig this ditch with, perhaps I'll smack you over the head with it instead.

Why do I feel this sudden urge to kill you? Am I insane? Am I dying for attention? Am I bored, destroyed by TV-games and violent series and just going through one of those 'fases'?

The love is gone. Where did it go? Did you fucking steal it from me!?! "

its all about the mindset. I know people who are living a wonderful loving life in this same reality. most of the time reality is neither postive or negative, it's just your opinion.

besides, I doubt you would actually kill someone, but then again I don't know you. I'm just saying that I have met a lot of talkers because they want attention by saying outlandish things.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Re: Bored and extremely dangerous....? [Re: kaiowas]
    #3443630 - 12/03/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I doubt I would actually kill someone too, why is that really?

I really feel like it sometimes...

...yeah...I like attention, but I truly do feel like it sometimes...or perhaps I'm unconsciously saying/thinking it to get the attention I need to get over the hump...

--------------------

OfflineGlacius
Lang
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Cordillera(Inverm...
    #3443679 - 12/03/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You need a hobby.

--------------------
addicted to reason
a hollow understanding trapped me
I cannot see outside but its calling

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

#3443715 - 12/03/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have several...

--------------------

Invisiblezorbman
blarrr
Male

#3443852 - 12/03/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Seeking attention is energy theft.

Generate your own. Find a hobby that doesn't involve killing.

--------------------
“The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought.”  -- Rudiger Dornbusch

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order