Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
jackers burned me
    #3442393 - 12/03/04 03:46 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Just when everything in my universe was perfect:

I survived finals

I scored a new internship

I'm makin the mad scrilla

And then some punk ass piece of shit fucking jacks me for my car stereo, which I JUST PUT IN less than a week ago.

Motherfuckers got me for my head unit, amp, and woofer box, not to mention the broken window.

Somehow they managed to pull up in a car, break my window, load all my shit up and speed off without me hearing from my apartment like 10 feet away. I vigilantly check my windows every 10 minutes, so they must have pulled this job in under 10 minutes. I must say, even though I hate the motherfuckers that did this, I have to admire them for doing such a professional job. I guess that's what happens when you smoke meth all day: you get real good at planning shit like that out.

FUCKERS!!!!!

I'm installing a new system and an alarm tommorow. Then I'm gonna wait on the balcony with my gauge for those stupid motherfuckers to come back and try that shit again. Seriously, I'm petty enough to put bullets in someone over a $750 stereo. That system was my baby. Driving is pretty much the only chance I get to listen to music. My old system was blown for over a month, and then as soon as I get something new, some player-hating motherfucker jacks it.

So if any of you people wonder why I'm such an asshole, now you know. It's cuz shit like this happens every day in Dallas. Welcome to Dick Cheney's America. All you conservative motherfuckers out there who don't support welfare: I hope you like gettin jacked. Cuz I live in the most conservative city in America, and that's how it is around here.

The shittiest thing is that it was probably someone I know. This is the kinda shit that makes me not trust anyone. It's like Biggie said: "Its the ones who smoke blunts witcha, see your picture, now they wanna grab they guns and come and getcha." Shit like this embodies the meaning of the phrase "mo money mo problems". Sometimes I wish I was broke just so I wouldn't be a constant target for jackers.

Anyway, I'm really pissed right now and losing all my faith in humanity and my friends and shit, so i figured I'd come in here and vent...

thanks for listening...

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: jackers burned me [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3442460 - 12/03/04 04:12 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Did you play it loud around your house or have your face still on the player? Becuase when you do that your askin for trouble.

Rule of thumb dont play car stereo's loud on your block or anywhere your about to park...

Oh and dont go braggin to the whole fuckin nieborhood bout how you just got a kickass system either.

Though even if you do all these steps doen't mean you wont get jacked.

My advice, move outta the ghetto or build a fucking 10 foot barbed wire fence around your home.

--------------------
Now go Home.

InvisibleDoctorJ
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Frogger

Loc: space
Re: jackers burned me [Re: EvilEwok]
    #3442499 - 12/03/04 04:24 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EvilEwok said:
Did you play it loud around your house or have your face still on the player? Becuase when you do that your askin for trouble.

Yeah, that's why I always wait till I'm a block or two away from my place to start bumpin. As soon as I get close to my complex I turn that shit way down. Whenever I need to replace a speaker, I do it at one of my friends' houses because I dont want anyone in the neighborhood to see my shit while I'm working on it. Believe me dude, I'm real paranoid and take a lot of precautions with my shit.

Quote:

My advice, move outta the ghetto or build a fucking 10 foot barbed wire fence around your home.

I don't even really live in the ghetto... at least not compared to where I used to live.... But seriously, I live in an apartment complex, but less than a quarter mile down the road there are million dollar houses and shit.

Quote:

Oh and dont go braggin to the whole fuckin nieborhood bout how you just got a kickass system either.

well, I didn't really brag about it to anyone, but anyone who comes over to my house on a regular basis (ie: my friends) could have seen the speaker box when it was sitting in my living room, waiting to be installed (I had to wait on my amp to arrive by mail).

Really the only people who could have known I had a new system were the people who have been inside my house. And I do not believe for a second that the fact that the system got jacked less than a week after I put it in was a coincidence. Like I said, someone knew exactly what they were doing.

Anyway, Insurance is gonna pay for most of it, so its really not a big deal, but it just makes me really fucking angry and mistrustful. Shit like this is just another reminder that its just me in this world, no one has my back, and I can't trust anybody.

--------------------
peace, pot, and microdot!

InvisibleEvilEwok
Stranger
Re: jackers burned me [Re: EvilEwok]
    #3442568 - 12/03/04 04:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry didn't mean to sound like an ass. Heh the movin out of the ghetto thing was a joke...

Damn dude that sucks that someone you trust took it... Atleast all those dollars you've been trowing away on insurance finally come in handy.

I also know the feeling of not being able to trust anyone and it sucks.

--------------------
Now go Home.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #3442761 - 12/03/04 05:27 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Get a new system imediately. Bumb it up to your house every day.
Than at night, get one or two buddys to crash over, and take shifts watching the car.
90% chance it was someone who lives in your apartment complex, and they will come back for more.

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: jackers burned me [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3442800 - 12/03/04 05:35 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

sorry man that really blows. maybe the fact that karma will tag their ass in the end will console you a bit, but it shouldn't,because that just makes us all a little karma-vengeful in the process.peace

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

#3442898 - 12/03/04 05:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

but you're making the mad scrilla. so just buy another one along with an alarm...

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
Re: jackers burned me [Re: felix]
    #3443303 - 12/03/04 08:13 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Do you have any bumper stickers that indicate that you have a system? It seems your smart enough not to but many people do this for some reason. Unfortunatly it probably was someone yoyu know, or someone who knows them. I know if it was legal I'd put a huge bomb in my sub box, set to detonate when it was 100' away from my car. In South Africa such things are legal.

Get an alarm. They also have devices (not sure what theyre called) that you can hook up to your alarm which blare certain sound freqs so loud that it creates massive pain to the ears. Hope you don't get jacked again.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: jackers burned me [Re: Grok]
    #3449006 - 12/05/04 08:09 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Same shit happened to me about a month ago...it sucks. 3rd time in a year. Last time they took my stereo without the face!. WTF? What good is that except fucking me over?? Just wanted to tell ya I feel ya and that 9/10 its somebody you know if it happened right after you put it that shit in. Time to go do some investigating...

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being