Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledorkus
Quotes from The Bible *DELETED*
    #3441854 - 12/03/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledorkus
Re: Quotes from The Bible *DELETED* [Re: dorkus]
    #3441873 - 12/03/04 11:16 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Invisibledorkus
    #3441977 - 12/03/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Quotes from The Bible [Re: dorkus]
    #3442012 - 12/03/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:sun: :heart: :sun: :thumbup: :thumbup: :smile:

I'm lazy, my Biblical quote is in my sig :grin:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleChilon
Stranger
    #3442094 - 12/03/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Mark 16:17
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them: they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mark 16:19
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of god.

In other words if you believe there is no fear. With faith anything is possible.

Edited by Chilon (12/04/04 12:50 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3442126 - 12/03/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.  You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.  You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.  You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.  (Leviticus 25:44-46)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished.  If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property.  (Exodus 21:20-21)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.  (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst.  And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city.  (Zechariah 14:1-2)

Then Jehoiada made a covenant between himself and the king and the people that they would be the LORD's people.  And all the people went over to the temple of Baal and tore it down.  They demolished the altars and smashed the idols, and they killed Mattan the priest of Baal in front of the altars.  (2 Chronicles 23:16-17)

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death.  Such evil must be purged from Israel.  (Deuteronomy 17:12)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him."  (Deuteronomy 13:13-19)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.  (Deuteronomy  22:20-21)

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever.  It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.  Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy.  Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community.  Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest.  I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.'  (Exodus 31:12-15)

From there Elisha went up to Bethel.  While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him.  "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!"  The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord.  Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.  (2 Kings 2:23-24)

Can you feel the love? :heartpump:

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Anonymous

#3442147 - 12/03/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Mark 1:33
And all the city was gathered together at the door.

Invisibledorkus
Re: Quotes from The Bible *DELETED* [Re: silversoul7]
    #3442194 - 12/03/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Invisibledorkus
    #3442219 - 12/03/04 12:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3442244 - 12/03/04 12:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Nice interpretation. It's like saying, through the self or the Christed self that the divine comes TO YOU, THROUGH YOU and NOT from out there somewhere.

The source of all is within and comes through us. When Jesus was saying, no one inifies with the divine but through him, he could easily have been speaking for all of the me's because he said we were also him.

So take what he said, I am the way and the Divine comes in no way but by me. If we are him as brothers and sisters in spirit and body, then we can say the same of ourselves.

No matter how you look at it in this light, he is saying- It's not out there some where but within YOU and there is no other way to come into union with divinity save through yourself.

Nice work Mandelbrot!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (12/03/04 01:11 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom