Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Cat Eye...or much, much, more?
    #3441234 - 12/03/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

okay ill summarize it....... i was "frying" w/ my g/f. our first time together. after bout 5 hours reality started to gain on us so we were not quite "sober" nor were we still "talking with god" just a little goofy.( i dont talk for hours and hours after i "fry") any way i was just playin around waving my arms about...just weird shit, but she played along and mimiced me!! anyway so i got about 12 inches from her and stared into her eyes..she stared back. i was going to see if i could make my eyes look straight into her eyes ( my left, her right visa versa ) which i think isn't possible normaly, but after about 10 sec...i think.. i saw a flash!! and i saw a she kinda yelled for me to stop.....i told her what i saw, and she said she saw one of my pupils get bigger and the other smaller..she also said she felt "very exposed". Until about 2 months ago i thought it was just the drugs fuckin with me..until i read some articles about sacred geometry and the third eye, the visica pisces,etc. ~has any one else had this happen? any insight would be great. She said it was as if i saw into her.!!

It was a very moving experiance and just would like to know what it meens. my eyes, her cat eye, seeing into her, etc.

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
Re: Cat Eye...or much, much, more? [Re: uriahchase]
    #3441331 - 12/03/04 08:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sounds well kool :smile:

Feel

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #3441701 - 12/03/04 10:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've experienced something similar on mushrooms while looking in the mirror.

If I look into my own eyes in a mirror while shrooming, it is as if I am looking through my reflection.. like I am focusing somewhere far beyond the glass pane... and the result is that I can see both of my eyes equally and directly, as opposed to the result of looking at your eyes in a sober state, which is more like looking back and forth.. at one, then the other, then the other, etc...

Anyway, when I do this, I see myself from--for lack of a better phrase--a third perspective that I normally cannot view myself from.

After this occurs, as I continue to stare, I start to see myself as a strange creature.. I no longer see the symmetry of my face, but instead observe myself as if I was a strange alien that I'd never seen before.

It's quite an intense feeling, and tends to lead to an awareness of myself beyond my physical body. As if I am no longer looking FROM my eyes... but from somewhere else.

Hard to explain, but so is everything when you're trippin' balls.  :grin:

P.S. Your post didn't really explain what you mean by 'cat eye' at all.. is your girlfriend a cat? heh. (Mine thinks she is sometimes, so it's not THAT weird...)

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: Cat Eye...or much, much, more? [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3441852 - 12/03/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

the visica pisces. two circles equal in size overlaping at the center creates an oval, which 4 months ago i recognized only as a cats eye. when reading about the golden mean, pi ratio, numerology, etc. i found a very imteresting site.

"The Square Root of 3 and the Vesica Piscis

The Vesica Piscis is formed by the intersection of two circles or spheres whose centers exactly touch. This symbolic intersection represents the "common ground", "shared vision" or "mutual understanding" between equal individuals. The shape of the human eye itself is a Vesica Piscis. The spiritual significance of "seeing eye to eye" to the "mirror of the soul" was highly regarded by numerous Renaissance artists who used this form extensively in art and architecture. The ratio of the axes of the form is the square root of 3, which alludes to the deepest nature of the triune which cannot be adequately expressed by rational language alone."

www.intent.com/sg <----this is where i got the info...hope it better explains what im trying to say.

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

#3441866 - 12/03/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

oh veiwing my first post i see i left out the most important part. "...i saw a flash!! and i saw(a cat eye)... a she kinda yelled for me to stop.....i told her what i saw, and she said she saw one of my pupils get bigger and the other smaller..she also said she felt "very exposed".
sorry bout that.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3593012 - 01/07/05 09:14 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

one in a mirror, can "like it was/is a hologram" pick a spot behind your image to focus on (a spot you then see, yet can not see(!))
and watch yourself in right eye whit right and and left in left.

when the crossing your eyes, watching the left whit your right, and your right whit your left, at least what i see is somewhat profound :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Cat Eye...or much, much, more? [Re: Gomp]
    #3594460 - 01/07/05 04:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've also looked into a mirror and watched my own eye dialate. It was very strange I don't have anything to explain how it happened though. As if we had the power to move the focus of our eye.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Cat Eye...or much, much, more? [Re: Droz]
    #3594524 - 01/07/05 04:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

to move the focus of our eye;

(?)

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (01/07/05 04:22 PM)

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3594620 - 01/07/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You gave her the evil eye...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder