Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Students affected by intoxicating mushrooms
    #3441440 - 12/03/04 11:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=2644879&nav=3YeXTnUL

Students affected by intoxicating mushrooms

(New London-AP, Dec. 3, 2004 10:10 AM) _ New London police are investigating an incident involving hallucinogenic mushrooms at Mitchell College.

Police say one student suffered cardiac arrest early today and another student wandered off into the woods and was tracked down by a state police bloodhound.

Police say several students were involved with the mushrooms. The student who had the cardiac problem was taken to a nearby hospital.

The other student that wandered away from the dorm was found in a wooded area and taken to a hospital for treatment.

The investigation is continuing.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Students affected by intoxicating mushrooms [Re: motaman]
    #3445547 - 12/04/04 01:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

cardiac arrest? I hope it was amanitas.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: Students affected by intoxicating mushrooms [Re: baraka]
    #3449815 - 12/05/04 01:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It was either Amanitas or a prexisting heart condition. Maybe just an anexiety attack.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Intoxicating mushrooms send two students to hospital [Re: motaman]
    #3450096 - 12/05/04 02:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.wtnh.com/Global/story.asp?S=2646627&nav=3YeXToQV

Intoxicating mushrooms send two students to hospital

(New London-WTNH, Dec. 3, 2004 5:00 PM) _ Apparently a very bad trip landed two Mitchell College students in the hospital.

State police say the students at the New London college had taken intoxicating mushrooms before their trouble started.

According to other students at Mitchell college and police these two students were apparently on something and their high reached some real lows as the night went on.

"Your suite isn't ready yet but somebody was waiting for you..."

This scene from the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas may be like the mind altering trip two Mitchell College students wanted but what they got was a lot more dangerous.

Christine Tirado, freshman, says,"About two or three cop cars and they were just asking students questions."

Christine Tirado lives in the dorm where police say one of the students assaulted a campus safety officer.

David Heald, sophomore, says,"I guess it was like mayhem here last night. He was kicking, hitting everyone. It was kind of scary."

State police say the student had taken some sort of intoxicating mushrooms. New London police say there is no evidence of exactly what he was on.

Eric Fass, freshman, says,"He was thinking that everyone was his girlfriend. That's how bad it was and he was going around just trying to take off everyone's clothes."

State police say that student later suffered cardiac arrest and was transported to the hospital. The second student apparently wandered away from his dorm and into these nearby woods.

Police says there are between five and six acres of woods behind Mitchell College and it took a state police blood hound to track that student down.

He was also brought to the hospital. The school released this statement saying Mitchell College will not discuss pending investigations, and certainly will not discuss medical issues regarding our students for privacy reasons.

David Heald, sophomore, says,"I think students and kids do drugs for the fact they want to try new things and experiment but they don't realize the seriousness of it."

Fass says,"I mean I guess they should learn their lesson sooner or later but I guess they have to learn it the bad way."

Police are not releasing the names of the students because at this point noone has been arrested.

The incident is still under investigation.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service