Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: seattle season near over [Re: psiclops]
    #3452484 - 12/05/04 10:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Good Luck. Took me four years to get some growing and I staerted then in an old icebox. then moved them into the basement closet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBitterPill
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: seattle season near over [Re: Grouchneligh]
    #3453531 - 12/06/04 06:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Grouchneligh said:
i've seen Lcid picking in areas north of seattle. Not only is he a horrible picker, but he ruins spots for everyone all together. He showed me numerous tiny pins ripped up with dirt and Mycelium still attatched. This spot i saw him at was once fruiting dried onces weekly, to nothing at all. And i do know that this spot was ruined by Lcid and his friends because i have a spot i took care of that was yards away and i have had ton and tons of great luck in the similar habitats near by. Fuck yall amatuers, and lcid even tried to complain about other ams. By the way, i am a pro cyan picker who knows how to follow the rules and be respectful to other hunters.

I can vouch for this. LCid and his hunting partners are among the most damaging pickers in the area.

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: seattle season near over [Re: BitterPill]
    #3453626 - 12/06/04 07:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i told yah that LCid "thinks" he's "king shit", but who am i to tell anyone what to think about someone else? LCid may say he's helping pphd or whatever but all the while DESTROYING the very foundation of the shroomery. he should be ashmed. no wonder he says to leave pins in hopes of sun. not cuz its good edicate but cause he wants the lil bugers.  ~    none of that needed to be said but im feeling free spirited today for it's my friday!! :whatever: !! <--- what this guy has to do w/ it is.... well. nothin but its funny and made me smile!

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Edited by uriahchase (12/06/04 07:22 AM)

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: seattle season near over [Re: uriahchase]
    #3453669 - 12/06/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

LCid said this in a private message he sent me "...infact im 'almost personally' responsible for the awareness of hppd,.." refering to his knowledge and experiance and how he has taken it upon himself to make sure...here this is a bigger chunk of the junk he said and i quote

"i wasnt informed of the word hppd till crestone but up the information, infact im 'almost personally' responsible for the awareness of hppd, for years i made sure all drug info sites had information on it and i continue to spit it in anyones ear who wishs to state against it."

if he wasn't infored of it...., and others were, how can he claim he is personally responsible for making it aware? hmm.. i think some one is fibbing about his LSD research and experiance just a little. his disrespectf for myceleum proves he doesnt give a hoot about the psychedelic community. maybe im just being an asshole, cuz he rubs me the wrong way (figuritvly)

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Offlinestinkfish
Lignin Lover
Loc: Californ-I-A
Re: seattle season near over [Re: uriahchase]
    #3456180 - 12/06/04 05:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

why would someone post about frost when the real frost clearly has not started for you guys up there, yet?  keep lookin, and fire a few shots over Lcid's big head if you catch him near any cys...excuse the violence I'm a little drunk    :beer:

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: seattle season near over [Re: BitterPill]
    #3513848 - 12/17/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

----

ps. tot he guy above quoting segments of a pm i sent him, he ripped it up and made it sound like somthing outta michale moores head, why not add the rest of it? the half sentences u left out? your pathedic. im not personally responsible for hppd awareness, im the main one who got the word out over the last 3 years tho, many more have done alot for over 40years. why do i, and just about anyone in the field think im the main reason the psychedelic internet culture became aware of it, is cause im the druggie of the bunch and am part of this culture, 3 years ago hppd was hardly heard of, ive had talks with maps etc, as long with jsut about every drug information site catored to users, except erowid, their hppd information is drasticly outdated/invalid

and my point was, that im not gonn aexagerate my use to look cool when im one of the ones att he front of awareness of what it can do to you, i wasnt 'gloating'

Edited by LCid (12/17/04 03:44 PM)

OfflineGrouchneligh
Stranger
Loc: SEA-town
Re: seattle season near over [Re: LCid]
    #3514079 - 12/17/04 02:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Lcid recognized his actions were improper in a PM sent to me. Its good to see that people can admit their mistakes and move on. Good looken on the explaination. My main concern is not to cause conflict on here, but to maintain the well-being of good mushroom spots for everyone and to promote good picking habits. There will be way more next yr if we all do our part to be respectful

pro=grouch

Edited by Grouchneligh (12/17/04 02:54 PM)

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #3514123 - 12/17/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

--

Edited by LCid (12/17/04 03:10 PM)

OfflineGrouchneligh
Stranger
Loc: SEA-town
Re: seattle season near over [Re: LCid]
    #3514151 - 12/17/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

LCID- Got the Pm and edited post, so no worries

grouch

OfflineFour_Way_Wu_Tang
Stranger
    #3613119 - 01/11/05 02:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hello, iv'e not touched hallucinogens in a long time,..it's good to see a place where folks converse about em'...alright, staycool fellaz, an the arcade is dope...it would have come in real handy 7-10 years ago but it's prolly just as cool as it would be anyways..uhh, yeah, ...thanks for lookin out for the shrooms, peace..ohb yeah, i used to pick those libertys near canada(you know those cowfields out on kickerville, ...lil fuckers blew my mind. take it easy.1

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom