Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Conscious Vessels
    #3439536 - 12/02/04 09:40 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Upon studying processes, of the cells using individual molecules- like in DNA, with the instruction manuals to life using only four letters, the molecules guanine, cystine, thymine and adenine,- to achieve their purposes, it was rather odd that time has somehow allowed molecules to join with other molecules to have the life contained as a whole survive. Does messenger RNA really care if the proteins from DNA get synthesized? It is just molecules. But then I realized, I was judging only a small part of the whole. The truth of the situation applied to much more

Your body, for example, just another vessel, made up of these molecules that have joined as if they are conscious of what they are made to do. Even if the cells are making them do it through concentration differences and attraction, how the hell were the cells first conscious enough to organize these molecules? Look at how your body uses all the laws around you to survive. When you drink water, your body is a vessel that contains it as it floods through like a river, some of it getting absorbed and some ending at the end like a waterfall. What is the point of all of it? Why even bother having vessels to try to use nature and molecules and the laws of the universe to create life? Science tells us what it does, but at the very foundation of all things it has never explained why. It's almost like if mathematics memorized equations without understanding the processes that the first mathematicians used to get those equations

So one starts to think beyond common vessels- what are the vessels made to contain? It would seem that all the cells, the life and animals, even all the universe when drawn to its final conclusion, are all vessels holding consciousness. Plants are conscious when one wants to harm them. Cells are conscious of how to survive. There is no part of the mind that controls consciousness. Every vessel does its job to ensure the production and continuation of consciousness. The universe, as a whole, may just be a product, an experimentation, of consciousness, to put itself into vessels to explore other ways of existence

But consciousness, like the purest cleanest water, will draw grease, dirt, become murky over time, as the intentions of ourselves become murky, hateful and made out of spite. It cleanses itself over time, but some have too many intentions to let time takes its course, and as this consciousness is passed from vessel to vessel it may get murkier and murkier, passing through killers, tyrants, greedy executives, thieves, and even the common man. Those who have become enlightened, and realize the nature of existence, this vessel for holding consciousness, realize what spiteful and angry intentions does to the consciousness, and like the Buddha, stop all intentions- for with good intentions comes bad intentions. He just let the consciousness clean itself from all the past lives, and eventually had consciousness as pure and crystal clear as it was before it even experimented, was passed from vessel to vessel

Human reproduction ensures that new beings are born to continue to provide vessels for consciousness- our current vessels reproducing ensure other vessels for the future after we die. But all vessels are feeble, just wood cups that, over time of holding our consciousness, become soft and crack, and eventually rot away, even the universe itself. The consciousness, though, will continue, maybe even remembering the old cup that once surrounded it. Perhaps the consciousness of today will rejoin the source from where it came, still formed into the shape of the universe before melting back into eternity

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this
Re: Conscious Vessels [Re: Ravus]
    #3439785 - 12/02/04 10:35 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Infinite series of colective enlightenments :smile:

It is truly beyond amazing.

There are infinite levels relatively (and subjectively) above and below our own as far as organization of matter for collective survival.

The universe as a whole is perpetual though, and that is most amazing to me :cool:

Awesome post, don't know why it's been overlooked :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3440142 - 12/02/04 11:57 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Um, I agree. 

:shrug:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Conscious Vessels [Re: deff]
    #3440198 - 12/03/04 12:07 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I was going to go into the infinite levels, but seeing as how English doesn't have the terms to explain it with the atom and the existences larger than even this universe, I decided to let others see the fractal pattern for themselves if they thought it made any sense. Good to see someone else did :thumbup:

If the vessels hold consciousness, and are made up of more vessels which hold consciousness, and which continue on for infinity, then is not everything made of consiousness? Perhaps the vessel is just an illusion because we have made the fractal tiny, only being able to zoom in and out a miniscule fraction of its infinite pattern

But if that is true, I doubt any human will be able to see it in this lifetime. Even seeing the level of consciousness that we are on may take one existence, seeing an Eternal consciousness may be saved for a time after death when we are no longer burderened with these heavy egos

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3440256 - 12/03/04 12:21 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Ravus, if I hadn't already rated you, I would rate you 5 shrooms now just for posting something that is above my level of comprehension.

:grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Conscious Vessels [Re: Frog]
    #3440309 - 12/03/04 12:33 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you, but perhaps it is just my writing of the concept that is hard to understand. Maybe one night you'll wake up and be like,  :shocked: I contained the concept within me all along!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology