Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Our Forest........
    #3439231 - 12/02/04 06:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

here is our forest.....its the one from "Two Pure Days Of Hell". The cluster of trees is the forest i mention in the post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: Our Forest........ [Re: TYL3R]
    #3439255 - 12/02/04 06:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

nice sattelite image , the middle circlular woods is the forest we were walking around when the truck started coming after us

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Our Forest........ [Re: sublimistri]
    #3486276 - 12/12/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

We went to the pasture yesterday , and we stood outside the fence , and tyler took 3 pics , he wanted a panorama view , so i took the three pics , and matched them up in pshop , this is the ending result.

P.S - All the cows are fenced in another spot of the pasture to the right , which you cant see in this picture , its kind of a big pasture , theres like 3 different areas that the farmer moves the cows.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3486296 - 12/12/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

cool. is that all the forest you guys have? looks liek here but instead of feild its littered with logs/stumps/bramble or its town houses and office buildings.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Our Forest........ [Re: kadakuda]
    #3486314 - 12/12/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Its a pasture that has forest in one of the fences , il try to edit the sattelite image and show where the fence is and where the cows are mostly , and we have another picture of the pasture , which is to the right of the woods , that im about to upload.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3486354 - 12/12/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Our Forest........ [Re: kadakuda]
    #3486412 - 12/12/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ok , I got the sattelite image & the other picture ready.

This is the sattelite picture , the black lines are the fences , and I took a airbrush and highlighted the dirt road the farmer drives on.

This picture was taken at a friends house which is directly accross from the pature , This spot is where the cows mostly are (Look at the sattelite image , and you will notice that i have black text saying where the cows are , its right of our entrance.

We might take some more pictures later , I dunno where the cows were in that picture lol , maybe next weekend we will take one when we are in the pasture , il try to get one of like the whole pasture.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#3486431 - 12/12/04 01:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, that's one crazy adventure those two days of pure hell. I'm way too paranoid to like open fields though. I have collected Psilocybe semilanceata in wet forest marshes which are well hidden from outside eyes. My family owns an old and small summer cottage in forest and a couple of acres of the forest around it. We have a neighbour who is a farmer and he has quite a cow herd. Besides the many open pastures, he also (mainly in summertime) lets his cows gaze in the wet forest marshes. He simply encloses a certain area with electric fence and lets his cows in there for a couple of days. Then he simply moves the fence and the cows to another place and so on and so on. So what we get is a nice forest with cow dung enriched soil. There is not exactly an abundance of mushrooms, but enough for a couple of trips every season and I think the situation may improve in the coming years. And the small wet forest marshes are so great to walk about and relax in colourful autumns together with a couple of Your best friends. We call those mushroom expeditions with fire, guitars and flutes :smile: Although in this part of the world the attitude on tresspassing is slightly better and nobody (especially Your neighbour) is going to shoot You, I still prefer privacy from outsiders.

Anyways, I hope You do better next time. Good Luck!

--------------------

Edited by ivi (12/12/04 03:08 PM)

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Our Forest........ [Re: ivi]
    #3486460 - 12/12/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Im paranoid to , I know once we are inside that forest , if we see the truck , we can duck , but running to it , im very paranoid , the guy was having an auction yesterday , so i chose not to enter , i would rather hunt when it starts getting dark so we arent as visible to the farmer , but tyler dont want to , because he thinks we wont be able to see the shrooms , but a small flashlight will light them up for us , plus if the moon is out , we will have some light , I might go out there one night this week and check.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#3486708 - 12/12/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sublimistri said:
i would rather hunt when it starts getting dark

Instead, I would prefer hunting when it starts getting light if I were You :tongue2:

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Our Forest........ [Re: ivi]
    #3498874 - 12/14/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If that crazy ass redneck sees three people in black hoodys with a flashlight at 12:00am.......he might shoot first and ask questions later! NICE job making that a panorama view, Sub :headbanger: :thumbup:

Edited by x_TYLER_x (12/14/04 05:32 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies