Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: AhronZombi]
    #3393457 - 11/21/04 03:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

god willing we will crush arnold before he becomes president

fight on brother! :smirk:

it would take a 75% consensus on a constitutional ammendment for him to even be elligible. save your energy. there are more important things to work on, like spreading the word about "mind control" agents being sprayed from airliners.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: ]
    #3393571 - 11/21/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Who gives a fuck about Arnold? I say this as a Californian.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: silversoul7]
    #3393727 - 11/21/04 04:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Who gives a fuck about Arnold?  I say this as a Californian.

obviously enough of your fellow Californians to elect him as governor... or? I mean, who knows - with the complete lack of accountability in politics in America today, and the sad fact that aptitude for the job isn't a presidental pre-requisite... who knows?  :eek: what the hell is going on?!?

--------------------

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: Krishna]
    #3394037 - 11/21/04 06:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Rather than confront his Waldheim problem head-on, Schwarzenegger has proclaimed his disgust for Nazism, raised money for education about the Holocaust, traveled to Israel (where he met with then-Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin), and given generously to the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, which in 1997 bestowed on him its National Leadership Award. "He wants no truck with ? Waldheim," the Wiesenthal Center's Rabbi Marvin Hier told the Jerusalem Post. "He probably did not have any clue as to the seriousness of the allegations against Waldheim at that time [i.e., 1986]. To suggest that Arnold's an anti-Semite is preposterous. He's done more to further the cause of Holocaust awareness than almost any other Hollywood star."

http://slate.msn.com/id/2086742/

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: silversoul7]
    #3394046 - 11/21/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

usefulidiot said:
If things keep up as they are at present, whether the U.S. is blown to bits or not I think it's clear that America will no longer be America come 2012.

America hasn't been America for almost a century.

America isn't America. We're just trying to fool you.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: Tao]
    #3394097 - 11/21/04 06:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TaoTeChing said:
the heaven's gate cult believed to the death that they had divine knowledge as well. perhaps this metaphysical divination method shouldn't be relied upon for ascertaining truths?

Islam is also a death cult. Face it. Just like Heaven's Gate, Reverend Jim Jone's cult, David Koresh, etc.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: ]
    #3394115 - 11/21/04 06:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mushmaster said:
Like I said, I am right and you are wrong.

anyone can say that.

can you shoulder the burden of proof, or is "i am right and you are wrong" the end of conversation on this?

http://www.faithfreedom.org

http://forum.faithfreedom.org/index.php

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3394119 - 11/21/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

as a means of glorifying the hollicost

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: looner2]
    #3394136 - 11/21/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

looner2 said:
There is no way zahudulahha is being serious. No one could have fell that far from the logic tree.

Unfortunitely, there are a lot of religious fundamentalists who think like this. Just look around.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

#3394169 - 11/21/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Great_Satan said:
Rather than confront his Waldheim problem head-on, Schwarzenegger has proclaimed his disgust for Nazism, raised money for education about the Holocaust, traveled to Israel (where he met with then-Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin), and given generously to the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles, which in 1997 bestowed on him its National Leadership Award. "He wants no truck with ? Waldheim," the Wiesenthal Center's Rabbi Marvin Hier told the Jerusalem Post. "He probably did not have any clue as to the seriousness of the allegations against Waldheim at that time [i.e., 1986]. To suggest that Arnold's an anti-Semite is preposterous. He's done more to further the cause of Holocaust awareness than almost any other Hollywood star."

http://slate.msn.com/id/2086742/

The best post in this thread.

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#3394323 - 11/21/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

What a modest guy you are.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?
-Henry Hazlitt in 'Economics in One Lesson'

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: Ancalagon]
    #3396365 - 11/22/04 11:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

arnold exposed is going to take this nazi down

Invisibleusefulidiot
It's notfascist, it's...Neoconservative!

#3398015 - 11/23/04 11:34 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: usefulidiot]
    #3400759 - 11/23/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

take the nazinator down

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3435519 - 12/01/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Senior Bush Suggests That Schwarzenegger Could Someday Become President

National campaign intensifies into sixth week.

Arnold Exposed.com | December 1, 2004

As Arnold's thinly-disguised campaign intensifies, ninety-nine percent of the media coverage is pro-Arnold for President.

Arnold Exposed.com has gotten one 20 second report on CNN. Meanwhile, Arnold's front group has been on every news show known to man, in many cases multiple times.

The lavish coverage is perpetual and is, in reality, nothing more than the launch of his Presidential campaign by the establishment media.

Print and radio outlets have given Americans Against Arnold coverage, and we've gotten over 5 million visitors to Arnold Exposed.com. The TV news outlets, however, that we have contacted simply tell us "they'll get back with us." Then, the next day, we see Morgenthaler-Jones of the terminate-the Constitution crowd on their show.

Depending on what national poll you look at, eighty to sixty percent of Americans are against amending the Constitution for Schwarzenegger or anyone else. Why, then, won't the media cover what we're doing?

Maria Schriver is playing her usual role of defense in telling Vanity Fair that she's sure the Constitution will be changed for a foreigner, but it won't be Arnold . This is just like when she said Arnold would not run for governor. Her transparent cover allows Arnold to continue running his Presidential campaign while denying it exists.

We warned you, he's not playing games. While in Texas getting his award from George H. W. Bush he then went on to a fundraiser to get $20,000 a plate for some unnamed campaign.

Take this seriously and please help us get the word out.

Governor Receives Bush Award
Senior Bush suggests that Schwarzenegger could someday become president

Houston Chronicle | November 30, 2004

COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Former President George H.W. Bush presented Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger an award for public service on Tuesday and suggested that the foreign-born, former action movie star could someday be elected president.

"In regard to him ever being president of the United States, my advice to you Aggies and to any of those doubters, don't bet against Arnold Schwarzenegger," Bush told about 2,500 people attending the award ceremony at Texas A&M University.

The former president didn't endorse Schwarzenegger for the nation's highest office. But he obliquely referred to recent discussions about amending the U.S. Constitution to allow a foreign-born citizen to be president. Schwarzenegger, who was born in Austria, currently is ineligible for the White House, but Bush said people have been underestimating him during his entire career -- as a bodybuilder, actor and now governor.

Schwarzenegger tried to downplay the presidential speculation about himself, but he said immigrants should have the opportunity to run for the office.

"I like the opportunity," he replied, eliciting much laughter, when an immigrant-questioner in the audience said he didn't believe immigrants should be president.

"Of course, not because of me. I only have an interest to fix California," the governor added. "But I think that if someone lives here a period of time ... and votes and all that and makes good contributions to the country, I think someone should have the right to also run for president."

He called the debate over a constitutional amendment a "very interesting discussion, and I hope the discussion will go on in the future in this country."

A Silicon Valley group has launched a Web site and sponsored TV commercials promoting a constitutional amendment that would benefit a Schwarzenegger presidential bid. The governor has tried to distance himself from the group. But he has been traveling extensively outside of California and, according to one newspaper report, organizers of the "Amend for Arnold" movement say he has privately given them encouragement.

Schwarzenegger campaigned for President George W. Bush during this fall's White House race. He also campaigned for former President Bush and chaired his Council on Physical Fitness and Sports.

Schwarzenegger said the former president wrote him a letter encouraging him to run for California governor a year ago, when the former actor unseated Democrat Gray Davis in a recall election. Despite lingering budgetary problems, Schwarzenegger remains hugely popular in the state.

The former president presented Schwarzenegger the 2004 George Bush Award for "excellence in public service" and praised the governor for his dreams and his perseverance.

"Arnold is not afraid to dream big, and he's put in the hard work to make that dream into a reality," Bush said.

"He's embraced the idea of public service as a noble calling," he added.

Previous recipients of the award include former Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev, former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl and U.S. Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass., the uncle of Schwarzenegger's wife, Maria Shriver.

The governor joked that Kennedy wanted to attend Tuesday's ceremony but couldn't.

"Thanksgiving was only five days ago, and he's still working on his dinner," Schwarzenegger quipped.

The honoree also joked that the award was a "presidential pardon for my bad movies."

The governor praised the former president for his career of public service.

He said Bush was "not only my hero but he's also my mentor and my teacher."

A constitutional amendment allowing Schwarzenegger or any other foreign-born citizen to run for president would require a two-thirds vote of both houses of Congress and ratification by 38 states.

And when we publish, we do it in a timely fashion. Better, I say, to be surprised by your newspaper in October than to learn in November that your newspaper has betrayed you by withholding the truth

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3438523 - 12/02/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This entire site seems to be made up of unsubstantiated reports. He said something on tape but, don'tcha know it, it's not available anymore. Hes never been convicted or settled any of the cases that are out there. This is so idiotic I won't waste my time. Those of you bright enough to see this for what it is don't need my critique and those of you who fall for it won't understand it anyway.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Arnold Exposed [Re: SoopaX]
    #3438534 - 12/02/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Evil personified!

On a related note, Readers Digest is run by Satan and "Enrich your word power" is an attempt to make hegemonious dictators out of us all!

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3438541 - 12/02/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Someone should tell them that they have the same "Arnold Quotes" listed in their right-side menu twice.

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3438545 - 12/02/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Someone should tell them that they have the same "Arnold Quotes" listed in their right-side menu twice. Apparently the author is one of the 95% that needs to be led through life.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #3438830 - 12/02/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Is that double post supposed to be ironic? Or are you one of the 95%? :tongue:

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale