Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMlushroolm
46 & 2

Loc: Pendleton, Or
Hey Majestic
    #3438417 - 12/02/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

...this is a fellow Oregonian that is in need of some hunting tips.  Do you know of any places to find mushrooms around Pendleton? Its the town with the huge rodeo^^  Anyway i remember as a kid finding misc. mushrooms up in the mountains around the Tolgate area.  But we sold our cabin so i cant really go up there to hunt anymore.  But we have a cabin at Wallowa lake now and i was wondering if you knew of mushrooms around there? Or any of the towns between here and there? or anything!  I just need some insight from a fellow Oregonia.  Thanks a ton man.  :laugh:

--------------------
"It was a big day on Jesus Ranch...Jesus Ranch. I was harvistin' a big tomatoe, It was in the sand, allright. Im takin' a walk in the woods and it's nice outside! Smells of shit...liga gwin giga giggle gwellgo. I come upon a silver striped mushroom and I FA LALALA LY LY LY..."

"Jesus Ranch"
Tenacious D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMlushroolm
46 & 2

Re: Hey Majestic [Re: Mlushroolm]
    #3438449 - 12/02/04 04:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oh yes, and one other thing. Would it be wise to first off (before i do go hunting) to pick up a mushroom book? at the library or something. So i can have an idea of what im finding...because im new at this hobby. And to perfectly honest i have never even tripped =/ So anything you could throw my way to help me get on the road to enlightenment would be wonderful^^

--------------------
"It was a big day on Jesus Ranch...Jesus Ranch. I was harvistin' a big tomatoe, It was in the sand, allright. Im takin' a walk in the woods and it's nice outside! Smells of shit...liga gwin giga giggle gwellgo. I come upon a silver striped mushroom and I FA LALALA LY LY LY..."

"Jesus Ranch"
Tenacious D

Offlinestinkfish
Lignin Lover
Loc: Californ-I-A
    #3438627 - 12/02/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

never tripped? wow. I guess there would be no better first trip than eating some cyans you found on your own. Try taking a road trip to Seattle or some areas in Oregon that are mentioned in this huting forum (maybe astoria). Your best bet is to forget about cabins in the woods and stay near the coast for cyans. maybe give some pastures a try for a shot at some libs. It's already pretty late in the season from what I understand, but you never know. This is what I've gathered from my own searching, you should try a thorough search of the hunting forum before posting...peace and Good luck!

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #3438635 - 12/02/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hope you're not wanting specific locations, that's against the rules, ya know.

OfflineMlushroolm
46 & 2

Re: Hey Majestic [Re: Gumby]
    #3438700 - 12/02/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oh yes, sorry Gumby. Would areas like...towns or areas around towns be too spacific?

--------------------

"Jesus Ranch"
Tenacious D

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #3438706 - 12/02/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

there is a private message function for addressing specific users you know...

but since you posted, I'll go ahead and let you know that you wont find shit in pendleton. gotta go west of the cascades if you want to pick psilocybes.

DH

OfflineMajestic
M.I.A.
 User Gallery

Loc: Florence, Oregon
    #3439831 - 12/02/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

P.m. me or email me at psycoza@hotmail.com and I'll try and help as much as I can. The most specific I will get on this board is you will find cyans in Florence, eugene, newport, corvallis, salem, and astoria. Libs in florence, corvallis, salem, eugene too..different habitat obviously though. much more..like azures..along the coast..infact me and ray just got back from a 3 hour hunt, that was vain..but saw a lot of cool other shrooms. ~D

--------------------
"The Oracle at Delphi is quite possibly real...
I watched a documentary on it on Discovery channel."  -Darcho

People will always be tempted to wipe their feet,
on anything with 'welcome' written on it.

:regularshroom:?:regularshroom: "mushroom, what?"
_\ -/_

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix