Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
The Discourses of Zahid
    #3436057 - 12/02/04 05:15 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

There are ways to know the truth of God's existence. However, the proof only benefits the person who has attained the knowledge. Furthermore, humility should be taken as a grafefulness to God for revealing His hidden reality to a believer.

A Christian fundamentalist, upon discovering God's Unseen manifest will be changed by the manifest. They won't go barking moon bats to the heathens, instead they will live, but live not.. Christ will liveth in them.

There are few friends of God. They are hard to fine. There are many believers and lovers, billions of them. But those who Manifest the unseen reality into their being are a rare breed. They are the only souls who witness in the Mirror process of God and Men-sparks. God may do what She pleases with Her friends. A knower of God can be paralyzed, fallen ill, fallen short, challenged in physical ways and he will not despair. He doesn't despair out of a perception of optimism. The friend of God doesn't despair because his line of communication with God complete. The friends are used by God do serve God with the unspoken permission of the friend. A knower may be in the right place and the right time to take a bullet for an innocent - be it if that bullet comes from the gun of a criminal, or from natural disaster, or an accident among to adaptations of man. One will be disabled for sake of God, despaired for the sake of God, in order to change the course of another spark's doomed path to despair. The friends of God acknowledge to God that even their lives may be ended suddenly to save a child from a falling tree. The friend of God lives not with ego. The friend of God witnesses the Mirror. When one witnesses the Mirror, they become empty from ego and are filled with the Mirror itself. Every disaster that befallens a knower of God is a sacrifice for sparks around that person to become better people soulfully or physically. The knowers of God will become pathetic in the eyes of other men. The friends of God acknowledge that God has made them pathetic so that the sparks around the knower can garner passion within them. The friends of God are martyrs in every sense of the word. They are pathetic to serve the good of man. They witness the mirror.

When a soul witnesses the Mirror for the first time in his life, God extends to the knower a Contract of Martyrdom. They become Christs. Christ, who is the Deepest of Martyrs in His life.

When a knower is struck on the face by another man, the knower does not strike back. Instead he turns the other cheek in Martyrdom to His Lord. He will be struck. He will feel pain. He will not retaliate. The lack of retaliation itself is the True Martyrdom of the Knower. When one refuses to strike back, the Martyrdom of the Knower who turned the other cheek is witnesses - in full exposure to the man who struck the Knower! The man who struck the knower will be shamed and brought into a state humiliation upon realizing that he Martyred the Knower by simply striking him on the face. The man who struck the knower of God on the face, walks away from the knower's Martyrdom a changed man. The man who struck the knower will walk upon the earth, and he will stop slapping other men. Other men who walk the earth will be spared the Slap of the Man who slapped the Knower, for the inaction and Martyrdom of the Knower.

Indeed, refusing the Strike back is Martyrdom. They become slapped by the Ignorant men for the sake of God, the Most Great and Most High. And All Praise is due to God.

But wait - refusing to strike is not signature to knowers of God, Most High. But wait! It is only the knowers of God who are aware of the contract. Those who are not knowers and who observe the Process of Martyrdom are only take the benefits of Martyrdom for frontal value. They take it by faith. While they themselves are willing to Martyr themselves in the cause of God, they are completely unaware of the Benefits to others of their own Martyrdom. Their intentions are well in their ability to understand the nature of Martyrdom, but they do it only to Please God, God does not need to be pleased. God however is concerned with the well being of Sparks. Sparks are to be taken care of physically, be it they Lovers of God or those who refuse to acknowledge their connection with the Ground of Being.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSigno
manamana
 User Gallery

Loc: Purple Haze
Re: The Discourses of Zahid [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3436069 - 12/02/04 05:36 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:confused:

--------------------

Correlation is not causation!

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: The Discourses of Zahid [Re: Signo]
    #3436077 - 12/02/04 05:42 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Signo said:
:confused:

Yes.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3436542 - 12/02/04 11:13 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
They are pathetic to serve the good of man.

Are you saying that believers of god should not try to serve the good of man, but should instead just try to become buddy-buddy with god?

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: The Discourses of Zahid [Re: DNKYD]
    #3438232 - 12/02/04 05:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

The knowers are pathetic in the sight man because the knowingly only benefit other men.

--------------------

OfflineRiffSki
Fulltime stoner

Loc: Oslo, Norway
    #3438252 - 12/02/04 05:25 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i'll become a christian when i see a pieace of noahs arch

--------------------
Arguing on the net is like competing in the special olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard.

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The Discourses of Zahid [Re: RiffSki]
    #3438318 - 12/02/04 05:38 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

:rolleyes:
become christian then, it was found.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3438384 - 12/02/04 05:54 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Are you a knower?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Re: The Discourses of Zahid [Re: Phluck]
    #3438638 - 12/02/04 06:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I will answer that question by saying I see the answers, but the questions keep coming.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology