Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
Drug tests....Worried :(
    #3434787 - 12/01/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I dont smoke weed anymore. I dont do any drugs. I shroomed like a few weeks ago and then I took ONE hit off a bowl about 2 weeks ago and thats it. Besides that I havent smoked in a few months. Im applying for this job I *REALLY* need and want and they give drug tests, they test the hair not the urine. I know drugs show up in hair a lot better and I think I just fucked myself by smoking, I dont even know if mushrooms show in hair do they?? I dont think they do....  :frown:
Is there any hope for me? Im really sad now cuz I think Im gonna fail it.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #3434802 - 12/01/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wow. what kinda job are you trying for? to do a hair test it costs all kinda money doesnt it? i will try to provide more help here in a minute.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3434818 - 12/01/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yea its at this HUGE professional company, thats why. International Navistar. They pay like $19 an hour for a secretary. OMG so yea Im pretty worried that I fucked shit up for myself.

--------------------

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #3434819 - 12/01/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 12:29 PM)

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #3434824 - 12/01/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

*feels a bit better* I hope you are right.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#3434863 - 12/01/04 08:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i hope this doesnt hurt so i wont say it. http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
    #3434889 - 12/01/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:frown:  Detection of Cannabis (single use) ---up to 90 days
What does that mean, it takes that long for it to get out of your hair?

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#3434894 - 12/01/04 08:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sorry. thats what it means. and i can make you sadder if you want to know more. but ill leave that up to your decision.

--------------------

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
    #3434901 - 12/01/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ok tell me more. but what about this :http://www.alwaystestclean.com/hair_drug_test.htm
do you think its bullshit?

--------------------

OfflineReal_Poopypants
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Surrey, B.C.
    #3434911 - 12/01/04 08:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Robotic_touch said:
Yea its at this HUGE professional company, thats why. International Navistar. They pay like $19 an hour for a secretary. OMG so yea Im pretty worried that I fucked shit up for myself.

Navistar, huh?? Where do you live if you don't mind me asking.

--------------------
Salvia Experiences:

First Time With Salvia

A Visit With The Queen

Mushroom Experiences:

My first mushroom trip changed my life.

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: Real_Poopypants]
    #3434919 - 12/01/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yup. Illinois.

--------------------

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#3434921 - 12/01/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

have you taken the test yet? but what yrtljfla said. they havent hired you yet if you do come up as a little posotive then they will look at it badly cause they got a whole pool of fish to catch.

--------------------

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
    #3434929 - 12/01/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I havent taken it yet, I might not even take it until January but Im just being cautious.....

Do you think that Detoxify Root Clean stuff works?

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3435223 - 12/01/04 09:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You'll probably be fine. I'd be very supprised if you didn't pass it.

If you have long hair, maybe cut it a bit so it isn't so long.

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3435253 - 12/01/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

shave your head. Drink alot of water (proper hydration encourages hair and nail growth) and maybe try some of that shampoo - it couldn't hurt right?

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

InvisibleRobotic_touch
Female
Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3435505 - 12/01/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I dont think they would hire me if I went in bald but ya I drink a ton of water already and yes I guess I should try the shampoo.

--------------------

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3435653 - 12/02/04 12:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

its really sad seeing where the issue has come to. I hope I never have to deal with bastards like that ever.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: BanJankri]
    #3436020 - 12/02/04 02:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The only thing that drinking mass quantities of water would do is dilute your urine if they do a piss test. Sometimes if its too dilute they will reject the sample. I would say you're clean I passed a piss and blood test a week after smoking for the first time in a while. It all depends on your metabolism because THC "likes" fat and sticks to it so you have to metabolize it away to be clean. And as said above to pass a hair test you would have to SHAVE it not just a cut deff not worth it considering most places don't use the hair tests. IMHO you should be safe, good luck!

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3436047 - 12/02/04 02:55 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Robotic_touch said:
I dont think they would hire me if I went in bald but ya I drink a ton of water already and yes I guess I should try the shampoo.

If I remember right, you were the one with pink hair/dreads....  I wonder if you were to keep bleaching and dying your hair if it would clean up the test results...??  :shrug: 

Because it is in your hair, it seems that if you were to treat it with the harsh chemicals of bleaching and dying and such, it would strip the trace drugs out of yer~ locks...!?  Right....? 

I dunno~, just a thought since you seem to be open to the radical hair colors, (which is cool in my book...!) and you have time to go thru steps like this - plus it sounds like the job might be worth it...!?    :tongue2:    Just an idea I am throwing out there, I have no basis to back this up....

Good luck pinky....!

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

InvisibleLooking_in
Stranger

Loc: Wales
Re: Drug tests....Worried :( [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3436166 - 12/02/04 05:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It is virtually impossible for drug users to avoid detection as hair can be used from any part of your body. The longer your hair, the further back your history of drug use can be traced.  When THC metabolites are in the blood, they go through the blood vessels in the head, and get filtered through the hair. THC metabolites remain in the hair as a permanent record. Hair grows at an average rate of about half an inch every 30 days. The hair shaft can be cut into various lengths, allowing a "time line" analysis of drug consumption. Like a tape recording, a hair specimen can allow an analyst to construct a history of drug use. Typically they just use hair one and a half inches from the scalp, IE 3 months. When the sample reaches the lab it is cut into very small pieces, it is then mixed to create as homogeneous a sample as possible. It is likely 3 months worth of your hair will be analysed on a monthly or even 3 monthly basis.
So there could be some hope. There is a cut off point to the amount detectable as positive. Since your one bong could be spread over one month, or even three months of analysed hair, maybe it will average out below the cut-off point. I don't know, I'm just speculating here. I don't want to give you false hopes. I know even very low levels of THC can be detected. Best off luck  :thumbup:

--------------------
I don't advise a haircut, man. All hairdressers are in the employment of the government. Hairs are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos, and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are uptight.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom