Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping)
    #3434952 - 12/01/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well I finally got some... that's right, some good acid.  I'm very thankful for it.  I don't write trip reports normally because Im not a good writer, but I think I have to for this.

This trip report finds me on Wednesday of last week.  I came home for thanksgiving break and to my joy I found a letter in my mailbox which contained some precious goodies I had been looking forward to.  I was in a very good mood at the time, as I had just gotten out of college for a week and I was looking forward to the relaxation.  :smile:  Anyway, I got 5 hits.  Being wednesday night it was the day before thanksgiving, but I really could not wait to try it.  I had been waiting like 4 years... so anyway I dropped 2 hits and met my friend "H" at the park.  He was going to the airport to pick up my other friend , "R" who has been at school in Oregon.  I was very excited to see him.  Anyway, while I was driving to the park I started feeling something very subtle.  I didn't realize it until the effects became more pronounced, but I had actually been feeling it like 5 minutes after I took it.  The feeling was just hard for me to identify. 

I finally noticed that I was tripping a little bit when I opened my CD case to pick one out for listening while I waited to be picked up by my friend H.  I was flipping through the pages of CD's and I just couldnt pick one out.  I was just staring blankly at the CD pages, and I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to listen to.  Sweet!  It must be starting, i thought.  No visuals yet to speak of, but everything had already taken on a very crisp, clear, and sharp look to it, like my vision had improved a bit.  I've experienced the same thing on LSA.  Eventually after much laughing to myself, I pulled out a trance cd and fired it up.  As the music came on a huge wave of euphoria washed over me, and over the course of 5 seconds I slowly went from having a straight face to having a beaming, ear to ear grin.  It was magnificent.  I could tell I was going to love acid.  :smile:  Anyway shortly after I put in the CD my friend pulled up next to me.  Time to go to the airport... and now I realized what a fucked up situation that was going to be.  Too late for second thoughts now, though! lol

I grabbed my discman, cd's and then walked over to my friends car and got in.  I told him that I had taken 2 hits, and he was very interested in my mental state.  He's the kind of person thats into auras, etc, he trips but has never done acid before, so he was trying to read me and try to see what the experience was like.  I found it remarkably easy to converse while on LSD, which was somewhat surprising since mushrooms are hard for me to talk on.  I thought LSD actually made me want to talk more, and to describe what I was feeling, as opposed to mushrooms which often make me just want to sit there.. just tripping.  Suffice to say, LSD is a much more clear trip.

On the way to the airport I took a few hits of bud and this really kicked things up a notch.  This is where the visuals started... and although they never got too strong, the character of acids visuals is so impressive that even a small amount of visuals was satisfying to me.  Hard to describe, but on shrooms when you see things, its clear that you're seeing stuff thats not real.  On acid the visuals looked razor sharp and clear, basically as if they were really there... which I found to be amazing.  By the time we got to the airport my trip was starting to get more intense, and I Was finding it somewhat difficult to talk to my friend and explain what was going on.  The feeling was so profound that I no longer felt like talking, and rather just soaking up the experience in all it's glory.  I was grinning like a madman still and we were about to go into the airport. 

As we got out of the car and started walking to the elevators (we were in O'Hare) my friend asked me if I thought I could handle going into the airport, and surprisingly I felt it would be no problem at all.  When I had to, concealing my permagrin was actually no trouble at all.  I'm sure I looked a bit weird but I highly doubt anyone had any idea I was tripping.  We walked through a long hallway and stopped to look at the Arrival monitors, flight ontime.  The letters on the screen were waving and distorting, and the screen itself looked like it was made of liquid and there were ripples going through it.  Cool, so we keep walking towards the terminal.

By this time I was peaking.  There were TONS of people in the airport because it was the day before thanksgiving and people were coming home to their families.  All kinds of folks.. business people, hindu people, clowns, soccer moms, etc.  Seeing all these people going home to their families made me realize that is what really matters.  There are a lot of things that are important in life, but human relationships are by far the most important.  I considered how, as a race, human beings are just looking out for each other, for the most part.  It's a big complicated web of roles... but everyone is involved.  I thought about the day tomorrow - thanksgiving.  "wow, I have a LOT of thanks to give"  I thought to myself.  At this point I was really anxious and looking forward to enjoying a good dinner with my family and loved ones.  It was a good feeling knowing that when I woke up, it would be turkey day.  What a perfect day for an afterglow.  :smile:

Anyway I was tired of standing up so I slipped on my earphones, fired up the trance, and sat down against some booth.  Just observed the airport in its busy condition.  Like I said, it was packed.  I just watched people going about their business.  Lugging baggage, drinking water from a fountain, whatever.  I stopped thinking at this point and just chilled and observed how things were and what was going on.  I've never been more fascinated by something so boring.  But then again, maybe that means it was never boring in the first place and it just took the acid for me to see that.

So after a while it became clear that the flight must have been delayed.  We headed back to the car and smoked a little more bud.  When R finally called H and said he was in the terminal, I almost didnt want to head back into the airport.... afetr getting back into the car I was opposed to the idea of seeing all those people again, even though I handled myself fine.

So we head baaaaaaack into the airport, and we're waiting around for my friend to come through the gates.  Right now all I'm thinking is "I'm about to see R!  Im about to see R!  I'm about the see R!" and I had actually burst out laughing on the way back in just realizing this.  I hadnt seen him in 3 months.  When he finally came into sight I broke out laughing again and shouted across about 30 yards "what the fuuuuuuuck is up man", huge smile on my face.  I had decided I wanted to see how long it took him to realize I was tripping, so I said nothing about my headful of acid. 

We made it all the way back to the elevator and still he said nothing, so I just told him and his eyes lit up.  "Got some for me?"  and I told him I did.  He was very happy :smile:        At this point my peak was starting to wear off.  The car ride home was excellent, I always love the look of the highway on hallucinogens, not to mention being in a car whatsoever.  Felt like we were just flying. 

After getting back into town I had come down significantly.  I was just reflecting on everything I just had gone through though.. smoking some bud and relaxing with my friend I hadnt seen in a while.  He packed a bowl of some oregon dank that he'd been selling, very good shit, he got the shit for cheap as fuck too.  I wouldnt mind moving there =)

Anyway, from this point things were rather uneventful... I went home about an hour later since it was 3am.  The next day I woke up at 3pm and the delicious smell of turkey was all throughout the house.  A big smile came to my face.

For anyone who is considering trying LSD, if you can get it, DO IT.  I waited SO long that for a while I thought it would never come.  Im pretty sure now though, that it does eventually find everyone who needs it.  LSD is something that I think should be readily available to the whole entire world.  Anyone who wants it should have access.  It's a damn shame we live in the conditions we do... it is an absolutely incredible compound. 
  I feel blessed to have seen the world in this way.  It really is enlightening.

It has definitely "raised the bar" for me and I would say after some consideration, it is the best psychedelic I've used.  First of all, in terms of usefulness, LSD is unmatched.  I've never done any other tryptamine that drove me so hard to think about my shortcomings,  and to act on that after the fact, to better myself.  Second, in terms of pure FUN, you cant beat acid.  Its highly recreational at the same time, shrooms are NOWHERE close imo. 

Anyway... my fingers are getting tired.  I hope you all enjoyed my report.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: the free thinker]
    #3434979 - 12/01/04 09:12 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, LSD is definately a gift from above, a key that will eventually create heaven on earth. You're so right about it eventually finding all who need it.  Sounds like you had a great trip, keep on shining brother!  :hippie:

--------------------

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3435086 - 12/01/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I allways love seeing other peoples glowing cid experiences :smile: Its def my "drug" of choice. Im glad you had such a schweet trip hope you're able to find some more in the future and dive deeper  :grin:

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: My_Corona]
    #3435218 - 12/01/04 09:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah it's friggin amazing.  I have already doven in deeper actually, I couldnt help myself. :smile:  But yeah... availability... what a bitch.

--------------------

Offlineskystone
stop the motion
Loc: state,country,etc.
    #3436580 - 12/02/04 09:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Recently I had a case of bad luck..

I found a source, and was about to buy 4 hits, and in the last minute he said that he can get me 8 hits for the same money from someone that was about to get raided by the police. And I said ok, and
they went to get it, but on the way back to our town police searched their car and took everything, the guy that had it took all the responsibility and is now going to court. Now this is tough luck.
Luckily I'm going to get my money back and am going to try and buy those 4 hits that I was supose to in the first place.

This is a lesson about greed for me. I think I should learn something out of it. The poor guy is not going to jail because he is underage, but he is going to that place (I don't know in english) where underage "criminals" go. Like a correction facility.
I feel kind of guilty.

But I won't give up.
I seem to be in a much better position than most of you people here.
4 years of searching? That must be hard. I found my sources in
a few months.

--------------------
"..and suddenly it began to rain"

OfflineJake1516Tan
Stranger
Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) *DELETED* [Re: the free thinker]
    #3436686 - 12/02/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Jake1516Tan

Reason for deletion: yes

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: Jake1516Tan]
    #3436763 - 12/02/04 10:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

A heads up on a police raid? If it comes down to it.. to me that'd mean lifting up that toilet seat and a-flushin.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinetomme~
Toast lover
Loc: England
    #3436880 - 12/02/04 10:52 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like a fun day! I'm always the one who has to drive out of my friends, so it limits things a bit. I'd love to get driven to interesting places for a tripping day out!

Offlinejent
enchanted wizardof rhythm
Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: tomme~]
    #3437003 - 12/02/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

nice report....lsd is trully one of the best substances on earth

--------------------
the jent

InvisibleMrKite1
Cosmo

Loc: AK
Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: jent]
    #3437726 - 12/02/04 01:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome trip report, I enjoyed reading it.
I hope a bit of acid can work its way towards me sometime; it's a real shame that it is so hard to find.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Offlinescrooms
Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: MrKite1]
    #3438370 - 12/02/04 03:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

thanks for a great read... i've tried supposed "acid" but i think it was actually 5-meo-amt b/c i didn't start to feel the effects until 5 hours after ingestion and i didn't get any significant visuals (after 2.5 hits). just out of curiosity, you say that the visuals are more "pronounced", but is there a major difference between the visuals you get on acid vs the ones you get on shrooms?

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: scrooms]
    #3438547 - 12/02/04 04:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah the LSD visuals are sharper and they have more definition to them, more detail.

--------------------

OfflineMy_Corona
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3439040 - 12/02/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Also I dunno about anyone else but I could almost control them on what happens like how peoples faces morph and things like that garsh its fun :smile:

--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3439745 - 12/02/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

For me it's more then just that, but the difference is indescribable. MrKite1, it'll find you when the time is right.  :tongue:

--------------------

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3439979 - 12/02/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah as I was writing that I quickly realized it's not something I can put in words. So I just gave up with saying they were sharper and more detailed. The only way to know is by trying it

--------------------

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
    #3442338 - 12/03/04 01:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm.... Personaly I have a sneaking suspision that if the roles were reversed, cid was readily availible and copuld be created easily at home and shrooms were virtualy non-existant I could have read the same thing about mushys :undecided:

Think about it, like 95% of the trip is down to the fact you have built yourself up over a massive period thinking about this drug.
I wanted to try shrooms/lsd (the 2 were thoguth of the same as in virtualy non-existant to me) since I was 17, thats 7 years of waiting, hence why shrooms are so amazing for me :wink: The fact acid is so "Clear" in vison is the reason I see shrooms as being better, ya know it aint real, ya know ya seeing things, everything becomes organic and to coin a phrase I use "Shpongled" so I see it as being easyer to "Be" there....

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Edited by Zirus666 (12/03/04 01:29 PM)

Offlinebluedolphin

Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: Zirus666]
    #3442377 - 12/03/04 01:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

^^
Dunno about that... most people I know agree LSD visuals are sparper, more "electric" and better defined. Shroom visuals are more flowing and fluid, which is great, but not as "sharp".

Of course it depends on who eats it, and the dose, and there are always exceptions, but I think it's a pretty fair generalization.

Free Thinker: right on :laugh:

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: bluedolphin]
    #3442417 - 12/03/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

bluedolphin said:
^^
Dunno about that... most people I know agree LSD visuals are sparper, more "electric" and better defined. Shroom visuals are more flowing and fluid, which is great, but not as "sharp".

Yeah, hence why ki see them as better, tghe lack of realism acts as a reminder that you are tripping and that it is a safe enviroment and not that what you are seeing could actualy be real.
For instance, seeing something move/entity in a forest on shrooms this would be easyer to see as an halucination whereas on cid would be harder to differenciate between the real and the unreal.
Also I would like to add here the absurdly huige difference in duration, acid is 12 to a massive 18hrs duration and shrooms are 6-8.
A bad trip on the length of time on acid coupled with the clear visuals has, by these terms, a much higher chance of leaving you altered afterwards or rather effect your psyche much further than a bad trip on shrooms.

Opinion is opinion of course :smile:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: Zirus666]
    #3442636 - 12/03/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Zirus666 said:
Hmm.... Personaly I have a sneaking suspision that if the roles were reversed, cid was readily availible and copuld be created easily at home and shrooms were virtualy non-existant I could have read the same thing about mushys :undecided:

i dunno, when i started doin acid and shrooms they were both always very available, and i always liked acid more
it had a spark shrooms lacked

differs for everyone though, thast just my experience

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlinetwilight715
Just anotherFreak in theFreak Kingdom

Re: LSD Trip Report (first REAL time tripping) [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3443169 - 12/03/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm dying to do acid. I've shroomed a couple times, but really want to experience the next level. Your trip report enhanced my desire by 100x.

--------------------
"He was too weird to live, and too rare to die."
- Hunter S. Thompson

"Mushrooms have no known adverse side-effects, other than leaving you feeling fatigued and probably surrounded by a load of mad paintings and some half-eaten chocolate bars."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom