Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblecarbonhoots
old hand

Loc: BC Canada
Ol' Bushy spoke like real honest fool, or a not-so-clever liar.
    #3434407 - 12/01/04 09:14 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

Basically, ol' Bushy treid to compare what he calls 'the war on terror" with World War II. You know, the one against Germany, when Hitler was a dictator who tried to take over Europe? And kill all Jews?

Now, he has the gall to quote Mackenzie King, in, what I think must be an attempt to find support for his cause. However, if you examine his words, "We cannot defend our country and save our homes and families by waiting for our enemies to attack us. To remain on the defensive is the surest way to bring the war to Canada." The president then added..."Mackenzie King was correct then and we must always remember his words today... There is only one way to deal with enemies who plot in secret and set out to murder the innocent and the unsuspecting. We must take the fight to them."

He apperas to be suggesting that Canada should attack the USA. Next door to Canada are many secret ploters
who set out to murder the innocent. And do every day. I don't think he meant that Canada should attack the USA. I think he meant we should help the USA's army further on it's imperialist missions.

He sure is a provacative prick? Ain't he. What an asshole. What a lying, history twisting fuck who relies on retards to grant him (some sort of) legitimacy.

"Mackenzie King was correct then and we must always remember his words today... There is only one way to deal with enemies who plot in secret and set out to murder the innocent and the unsuspecting. We must take the fight to them."

--------------------
  -I'd rather have a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me

CANADIAN CENTER FOR POLICY ALTERNATIVES

Edited by carbonhoots (12/01/04 09:16 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Ol' Bushy spoke like real honest fool, or a not-so-clever liar. [Re: carbonhoots]
    #3434565 - 12/01/04 09:51 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

more than anything else..bushs' frequent misuse of godwins' law demonstrates the sheer mendacity of the far right...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Ol' Bushy spoke like real honest fool, or a not-so-clever liar. [Re: carbonhoots]
    #3435288 - 12/02/04 12:17 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

carbonhoots said:
He apperas to be suggesting that Canada should attack the USA.  Next door to Canada are many secret ploters
who set out to murder the innocent.  And do every day. I don't think he meant that Canada should attack the USA.  I think he meant we should help the USA's army further on it's imperialist missions. 

:lol:
I like your interpretation of the quote much better. He always seems to bugger it up whenever he opens his mouth. I like that line at the end of Fahrenheit.... "fool me once, shame on you. fool me... you can't fool me again..." :lol: What a fool

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion