Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
to change the world
    #3432640 - 12/01/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

is it worth a try?

one wonders why change is desired in the first place. afterall, this present moment is perfect unto itself, as there is no other moment parallel to it, relative to our perception.

there are no imperfections without desires.

And yet, sometime I want to share this, spread this 'freedom' that is already existant within and without everything and nothing.

and then I think that it really doesn't matter, unless of course I make it matter... and then I question whether or not I will make it matter.

it's all just a dream anyways, and in the end it never even mattered. and before any change there is a constant which arose from change, all dancing together, all relative to perception, and beyond that - nothing happened.

this society is so false. people are selling themselves for plastic dolls. realities are all too adopted from ideals that the majority strives for but few actually value. who wrote this script? it was surely a combined effort, but who brainstormed it before it unfolded?

Change is so hard through the generations as everything overlaps. If only everyone would die before the next eggs hatched, methinks. If only people didn't desire conformity, and in turn set the 'norm' towards desiring conformity. It's a static circle. People live within stories they create themselves, many seem to love the conflict they hate.

I'm at a point where I just want to show everyone that everything is perfect. And yet, at the same time, I don't care because everything is perfect.

Can this even be taught, or only self-learned? Does it even matter? :stoned:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: to change the world [Re: deff]
    #3432710 - 12/01/04 12:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"I'm at a point where I just want to show everyone that everything is perfect. And yet, at the same time, I don't care because everything is perfect."

get out of my head man. seriously

"my only problem is convincing people that thier is no problem"

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
Re: to change the world [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3432721 - 12/01/04 12:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

but it's so cozy in here :smile:

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3432829 - 12/01/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Is change worth a try? Hell ya it is

Change is the essence of existence. Evolution is the essence of change. Will you please go with the flow and stop discussing?  :grin:

"it's all just a dream anyways, and in the end it never even mattered."

How would you know?

"It's a static circle"

I don't think so. It is a circle, and our narrow view of it makes it seem like a  static circle, but its more like a circle that's getting bigger and bigger onto itself, until one day,under the pressure, it'll just have to give way to a radically new pattern, it'll have to morph and adapt into a new kind of reality, a reality that hopefully you will not give up on contributing to achieve it. (if all that made sense)

"Can this even be taught, or only self-learned? Does it even matter?"

I think it can be taught, but for that to happen, the one that is being taught has to be interested and curious. So the question becomes, how do you make people interested?

As to whether it matters or not, on the small scale of our planet Earth it definitely matters, but on the scale of our Universe (and beyond?) I have no clue. On a recent trip, I was really really bothered by not knowing the answer to this question. Where are we evolving to and for what?

--------------------

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: to change the world [Re: exclusive58]
    #3433256 - 12/01/04 02:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The most effective way to change the world is to embody your beliefs and show others the way through your own actions.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3433333 - 12/01/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I like bringing alternative choices into peoples awareness. It's amazing how many just go along with things as they always have been.

You ask them why not change and to consider reasons for keeping as is and changing and then, light bulbs start going off in peoples heads. Some can take a ball and run with it and some just let the light burn out again and go back to sleep. What can ya do but kiss them goodnight and get back to living your own life.

I don't like the idea of force. I like the idea of inspiration, setting examples of how things could be like pheonix said, and presenting people with more options and choices to initiate change and reasons for why and how toos.

Regardless of what any one does or doesn't, the spirit within will create change when it's ready for new vistas.

I give up on THE WHOLE world, and pretty much just focus on MY world.
To each his own and it is giving to be allowing! Let free will rule!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3433566 - 12/01/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Be the change in the world. :thumbup:

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom