Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Arent we all confused?
    #3430015 - 11/30/04 11:20 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

All these questions about what might happend, what did happen, whats going on, going in the now, falling to sleep, waking up, w/e....

What if the answers dont come from questions, even questioning the question wont do, but the answers seem to be flying out there somewere.

Is this post even understable to the obvious? or is it misunderstood by the most intelligent?

Confusion is the part that we all seem to "not be a part of" yet confusing the self gets you something even more misunderstood.

So if we keep confusing ourselfs with our own imagination, how can we even get a point accros to one thats stuck in their own world of though?

I dont know im confused hehe :P

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3430066 - 11/30/04 11:28 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

I'm confused all the time.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3430707 - 12/01/04 01:50 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

well you ALMOST lost me there, too bad i didn't read this about 2 hours ago when i was high ,maybe i could of given you some equally confusing answers....... :pirate:

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #3430836 - 12/01/04 02:21 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

I agree with you, WhiteRussian.  I had this discussion with a friend of mine.  She and I were both looking for answers to life, about 2 years ago.  I've found some, I think she found some, too.

But then after about 2 years of seeking, we found that even though we had more knowledge, we were really back at square one. 

You know what square one was/is?  We still have to live life, regardless of what ever the answers are that we find or that remain elusive. 

But it's still a hell of a ride.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: Frog]
    #3431449 - 12/01/04 05:37 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

confused and/or focused?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineVon
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: Gomp]
    #3431660 - 12/01/04 08:10 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

We are only as confused as we make ourselves out to be. If you feel confused by life then life will confuse you. If not then it will not. Life is a beautiful thing, you don't have to understand it to enjoy it.

--------------------
And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust." And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared, "Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul! Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!" Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: Von]
    #3431972 - 12/01/04 11:04 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

if you go to a book store, or a public place, anyplace where people go recreationally.

stop yourself, calm yourself and look slowy around at the people there.

they are all just fumbling in the darkness. we are all not neccaserally "confused", though some are, but we are lacking in direction, adn i dont mean about goals and future events.

even in the military, i would look around at all these people, and they would all be doing something that someone else has told them to do... but a closer look revealed that these people didnt know what was going on. they were all just taking orders, their own minds vaguely dormant, working cery statically just to get the "job/task at hand" done.

some people like to think they know whats going on (i do a often) but in the end everyones, either fumbling around not doing much of anything but attaching themselves to events or peopel with stronger personalities, or searching for something anything knowledge or wisdom, to help them get "through" or get "by".

its all so ridiculous!

maybe i am wrong? i am confused.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: Todcasil]
    #3432477 - 12/01/04 01:41 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

meow.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3432494 - 12/01/04 01:47 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Ozzy Osbourne is a pretty confused guy and it works for him. Then again he has Sharon up in the bird tower. Just get yourself a Sharon and then when you get confused you can yell, SSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAAAARONN and she'll straighten everything out. LOL

I know def thinks HOW is the most important question to ask but loooooooong before that I beleive comes WHY? If you ask why you are doing something before you do it, of yourself or others asking you, and are open to understanding WHY and do not proceed until you do understand WHY, you can keep cruising with minimal confusion.

Who cares about how to do something if you don't even know why you are doing it?

A part of getting mentally clear is getting mentally organised.

Once you know why you want to do something, then you move into "how is the best way" and where and when and with whom and what to do it with. Even as you are figuring out How, When, Where, What and Who keep asking WHY with all of them. Maybe there is a better way and it never gets found unless people QUESTION, why this way and not that way?

I love this line of questioning and use it a lot. "WHO said so?" "Who is he or she? What makes he or she the final word? When and where did they become the authority and WHY?

Never settle for "thats how its always been done" or because "I said so" as an answer.

Ultimately, I think confusion is eased when people start asking questions so they can see what they are working with and then can begin to organise it to make things neat and clear and understood.

If you are confused because you don't understand something, you need to ask more questions and be open to understanding. keep asking questions. The only dumb question is the one not asked.

here's the drill to put stuff through;

What is that?

Why is it made of that?

Why is it not made another way?

Who is that?

Why is he that?

Why is he not something else?

Where is it?

Why is it there?

Why isn't it somewhere else?

When is it?

Why is it then?

Why isn't it some time else?

How is it?

Why is it that way?

Why can't it be another way?

All these questions bring you to a place of getting organsied, efficient and effective- clear from confused, ordered from chaotic, neat from messy.

Life and human nature will keep throwing confusion, chaos, and mess into the mix, and you have to keep asking questions to keep clear.

Like with your home, if you don't keep organised and cleaned up as you move along pretty soon, the house looks like a bomb hit it, you can't find anything, and you find yourself standing in the middle of the kitchen going, "what the hell was I just doing and why did I come here?"

From what I have observed and experienced the less confused ask a lot of "self orienting- situation orienting" questions.

Why do you do all you do and what with all of the busy doings of others around you? If you and no one around you never ask, things get confusing quickly.

Go through your week putting everything you do through the drill and what's going on around you through the drill.

Most of it is the result of "Thats how I was raised to do it, thats what everyone else is doing, or I have no fucking clue why I or they are doing , thinking or feeling this or that in this or that way?

It dawned on me that some people with zero organisational skills may just become more confused with more information. They just want to be told what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and where to do it. If they started asking why to all the above directives their brain will blow a apart doing the computing.

Maybe I just added confusion to this thread for some. I say to ease it , look for understanding by asking WHY, and look to reorder life in a less confusing manor with the new information.

Works for me "when" I apply it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (12/01/04 02:00 PM)

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3432527 - 12/01/04 01:57 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

to clarify- I meant 'how' over 'why' in a universal sense.

'how' - as in 'how', relative to oneself, the encompassing pattern is appearing. how it affects themself. how they fit in. how it all works as one being.. ect

'why' implies intent. i have yet to have personal experience that has lead me to believe in an objective intent behind existence. why is always changing, relative to the angle of one's perception. it's too linear, too 'intended', too 'cause and effect :smile:

how, atleast to my interpretation of the symbol :wink:, encompasses all 'whys'.

how is the path, why is simply a tour. why's will lead to more desire to uncover more why's, like a neverending fractal. how is the core of it all. but I think a lot of this is just semantics :smile:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: deff]
    #3432561 - 12/01/04 02:06 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

In the sense you put it why and how are interchangable/

It sounds like for you when you ask how, you get the why out of it as in "this is how why"

Often the two, ARE indeed co-mingled.

I understand what you meant by it better now.

Regarding how you see why as being linear, it very well can be and that is precisely what confused people need until they can organise in a multi-perceptual fashion.

I hope he doesn't mind, but I chit chat with WR and I have said to him often, it sounds like he found himself at point D before he went through points B and C. He agreed thats how he feels. Without the linear progression from A to B to C to D, D is a fucking confusing place to find yourself after being at A.

I wrote what I did in mind of him and our convos.

maybe someone else can take it from here with that added.

Love you russian! :heartpump:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (12/01/04 02:13 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3432708 - 12/01/04 02:40 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

I want to add this sense I am honed in on the poster of this post.

remember when Swami said, ya need to be grounded out well in this reality before you go treapsing off to the other alternate realities of consciousness yes. Tis true or else you'll end up like Space Dragon.

I can attest to it as I have never been grounded out well- am better now then in the last 10 years. if you arn't, it's difficult to handle what your faced with in your mind. You need a strong ground for the energy and a grip on linear, sequential order and patterns so that when you enter mutli dimensional spaces of consciousness it all has somewhere to neatly go.

People who have bad drug trips, I doubt have a good ground and grip in this reality.

regarding White russian, to hear him talk, he is being bombarded with multi Dimensional stimuli and has no where to sort it out-hense the confusion.

Points A B and C take you through understanding linear sequntial order.

They take you through understanding the patterns of this order.

They take you through how to make order and give pattern to chaos.

When you master this in a one dimensional linear fashion, then being able to handle many at a time becomes easy.

if you havn't got it all down in one dimension of linear time, how they hell are you going to makes sense of multi dimensions of consciousness over lapping in No- time?

Can he back track and retrain himself to work with mastering sequential order and patterns of organisation? I think so. The way to do it, at least for me, comes from the way I prescribed.

Def, you know when you go into altered states of no time how bizzarrely the past and future overlap each other and what it takes to organise comprehension of that. Add to the mix all of the other potentially confusing factors of multi-D or perceptually consciousness.

I'll give this some more thought as I back track into remembering what helped me get grips and clarity.

:crazy:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

#3432743 - 12/01/04 02:48 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

I like zero-dimensionality, which one could say is the same as infinite-dimensionality :smile:

It closes in on itself, implodes onto it's own extrusions, sort of fizzles into a solitary 'moment'.

my best advice: let go and see where the water flows :cool:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: deff]
    #3432779 - 12/01/04 02:55 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

He is already let go. Thats the point. He has no grip and no where to ground stuff.

Ya gotta know how to swim before you let go of the river bank and flow with it. Other wise, it's like being up shits creek without a paddle.

This is what I am explaining to you and who ever so maybe others can help others who are drwoning in chaos and confusion. He missed points B and C and jumped from A to D without a paddle or ability to swim in it.

Easier for you to be where you are because you probably got their progressively and wern't picked up from one confusing place and dropped into another 10 times more confusing.

I personally understand the zero point implosion. Before you start pulling that off, you need to know how to do the basic math of counting from one to ten, being able to add subtract, multipy and divide.

You can't throw a four year old into calculous and expect them not to be confused and frustrated.

I know it bugs you that I split ap part dimensions of consciousness, but it's to help people sorting through them and to make sense of what the hell is going on in their heads. Once you can, then you can start the integrative merging back into zero.

Do you see what I am saying? Go back to what it was like before, and then go back to what it was like as you were sorting and making sense of stuff.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (12/01/04 03:01 PM)

OfflinePeyoteZen
Save The Republic
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Again!
    #3432948 - 12/01/04 03:48 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

If you get confused, just listen to the music play
-Jerry Garcia

--------------------

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: PeyoteZen]
    #3433772 - 12/01/04 06:43 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

:thumbup: Jerry knows! :dancing:

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3434157 - 12/01/04 08:20 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Confusion is the realm of evilness

If you are confused about such things it is because you may have not found God's face.

I can tell you that I have seen many people find the real purpose of life thru Prayer and honest seeking of God's mind and wisdom.

While many people here will tell you that God does not exist I will tell you that he does. :heart:

I my years, I have talked with many people who do not think God is real and I'd say 98% of them are very confused about life questions and life's purpose. Even the few that I did get to know who claimed to be at one and at peace with there belief's. Still had rotten fruits in their life and suffered from a lack of true peace

When I talk and get to know people who are truly in tune with God and are at peace with the purpose in this world. By far a greater majority of them are not confused.

So I say, Confusion is of Evilness. Peace and harmony with your purpose can be found with God and God only.

Once God places understanding in your heart then confusion is lost to truth. And it is recognized for what is really is.

A lie

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: Arent we all confused? [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3437255 - 12/02/04 02:18 PM (12 years, 9 days ago)

Lives like a dream, might sound to chaotic :smile:

--------------------
aaaaaahhhhh

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology