Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

Any reason why zoo poo wouldn't work?
    #3429589 - 11/30/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Just curiousity here, but I remember a post awhile back asking about anti-fungal additives in some farm animals' food. Would there be any reason why the animals at the zoo would get the same feed? I would think not but I wanted a second opinion.

--------------------
Flashbacks are God's way of saying, "This one's on me".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: Any reason why zoo poo wouldn't work? [Re: ymhrswrider]
    #3429701 - 11/30/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you want only grain feed animals. if you work there check there food to see.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3429709 - 11/30/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you can use elaphent poop, cow poop, horse poop, buffalo, water buffalo, bison, mule, pony, ox.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Any reason why zoo poo wouldn't work? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3429945 - 11/30/04 09:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No lion, tiger or bear poo oh my! :thumbdown:

--------------------
Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

Offlinedjred

Re: Any reason why zoo poo wouldn't work? [Re: hyphae]
    #3429986 - 11/30/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ooh thanks for reminding me guys need to go get my shit out of the car..left my poo in a zip lock bag..:) in the back seat..girl friend was asking if the car is going to smell like cow shit:)

Offlinedjred

Re: Any reason why zoo poo wouldn't work? [Re: djred]
    #3430008 - 11/30/04 09:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ya know another question on poo..got this poo from a cow field it was a huge pile above the ground so it has to be cow shit..but it almost loks like soil dirt..but it can't be caus ei digged it from above ground..so i know im anwsering my own question is it poo i grabbed?

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3430097 - 11/30/04 09:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

look at it with your fingers, open it up, is there grass and stuff in there? or does it look like normal dirt? cow poop tends to be blacker than dirt, dirt is more brown.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
    #3430101 - 11/30/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Aged (1yr.) poo works best IMO and it does resemble dirt somewhat but not. When I go asking for poo they sometimes have alot of dirt mixed in when they clean it up with the tractor but I always find a healthy pile of virgin aged poo :wink:

--------------------
Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Any reason why zoo poo wouldn't work? [Re: hyphae]
    #3430173 - 11/30/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

the guy i go to has a big mountain of shit, every year he uses the bucket scoop on his tractor and cleans out horse and cow barns, and piles it up, i just back my truck up to the pile, and he dumps me a ton or two with his tractor, and i just take it home and let it sit on my compost, and i go get it at my will.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3430238 - 11/30/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah this poo is real dark dark dark..smells fresh soil..mixed it with straw and some verm.. know it sounds crazy but if anyone wants to i could send ya some cow shit..has plenty of cows around. aged cow shit ..i even have access to dairy cow shit also..big old fucking black and white cows..moooooooooooooooo.:)

im in stlouis..yay not a fucking shroom worth picking in this state.found some brown ones small but i didn't mess with them..but got real excited..:)

Edited by djred (11/30/04 10:07 PM)

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

#3434316 - 12/01/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

So....no one has any real info, huh?

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3434481 - 12/01/04 07:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

well what the hell is zoo poo justs tick with cow shit.easier and prob more reliable

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3434498 - 12/01/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

use any poop man, as long as it comes from an animal i listed above it will work. but no no one has info on growing shrooms from elephant poop, but it will work, so will rhinoceros too, and hippopotamus i believe.

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3434506 - 12/01/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ok well which animal are you more likely to come across ? a rhino hippo? or a cow? simple..

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3434517 - 12/01/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

what are you talking to me for, he asked if zoo poop would work, i told him it will, maybe he works at a zoo dumbass, think before you talk.

--------------------

Offlineymhrswrider
Butthead

#3434523 - 12/01/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Cool thanks.

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3434540 - 12/01/04 07:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dumb ass? what makes me dumb? cause i point out what animal is more likely to come across? moo moo mooo hope that cheers ya up since your ignorance is so shallow..

Offlinedjred

#3434545 - 12/01/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah he's a fucking vet working at the zoo needing the money to slang shrooms..:) ooh wait maybe i shouldn't have typed that might make me a dumb ass..lol all good pyshco maybe you shouldn't be so harsh..hurt my feelings

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3434557 - 12/01/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

im sorry, i didnt know you are such a sweetheart  :kiss: :hug:

--------------------

Offlinedjred

#3434566 - 12/01/04 07:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

huh? i go from dumb ass to sweet heart wow..thats fast ...yeah right i think pyscho has hidden meaning behind her sweet heart post..:)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Injection Grain Bag