Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAlternity
Stranger
Straight Dunk in a Mycobag w/o Verm?
    #3428182 - 11/30/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ok, my grain Mycobag is fully colonized and it has been about 10 days without pins. The cake looks absolutely parched everywhere except for the top. I see alot of what appears to be rhizomorphic(sp?) and pre-pin growth on the top. Since it has semi-stalled, I want to dunk in 10:1 H202 solution to moisten the cake and hopefully kill anything that may be slowing down pinning.

So my problem is that I do not and will not have any access to Verm to roll my cake in after the dunk. Is this a problem? How essential is the Verm roll to the dunking process? Is the H2O2 dunk without a Verm roll still beneficial to my cake to induce pinning? I want to open the Mycobag and fill it with the H2O2 solution and dunk the cake in there (I don't really have any other adequate container for dunking right now), then drain the bag and clip it shut to allow the cake to fruit in the bag. I KNOW this is not ideal, but will it work? Do I need to dry the cake or bag out any further than draining it if I want to leave the cake in the Mycobag to fruit?

I cannot case and I know I should be putting the cake in a terrarium to fruit, but I just don't have the supplies or means to make one right now. So please tell me if my plan will work and what I can do to make the conditions ideal with what I have to work with.

After this first flush, I'll probably be able to leave the cake out for subsequent flushes but I think it's best to leave it in the Mycobag for now, given I have no terrarium, etc. I greatly appreciate any help/advice!

NOTE: This is not my first grow, just my first with a Mycobag.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Straight Dunk in a Mycobag w/o Verm? [Re: Alternity]
    #3428245 - 11/30/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

not a problem just dunk it.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineAlternity
Stranger
Re: Straight Dunk in a Mycobag w/o Verm? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3429355 - 11/30/04 06:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Good, so leaving the moist cake in the bag after draining the H2O2 to fruit is safe and won't promote any mold or contams due to excess moisture or anything of that sort I assume?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds