Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Agar, Laminar Flow Hood, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemorian

Sweet ass agar pin pic!!! * 1
    #3427493 - 11/30/04 01:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

This is a leftover plate from Johnny's first attempt at agar to rye. He decided to birth it just for shits and giggles. Here's the result, big but worth the download:

This plate is home made malt yeast agar, with a piece of an amazon planted in it. No peroxide was used but everything was done in Johnny's home made flow hood. He made 10 plates from a single mushroom and one contaminated. Johnny started his hobby in August. Actually, peroxide was used to clean the outside of the mushroom before cutting it. The plate had to sit in a poor man's pod for about 2 weeks before pinning.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
Re: Sweet ass agar pin pic!!! [Re: morian]
    #3427510 - 11/30/04 01:47 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

That strain you have selected is very willing to fruit and should proove bountifull for you .
Good Luck
Agar rules ... is a myth that you "need" flow hoods and glove boxes to do it though . Have had great luck with out either , and low contam rate to date something like 3% at most and that was in trasfer stages i.e. to grain or to compost .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon Agar, Laminar Flow Hood, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation