Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. * 1
    #3427382 - 11/30/04 10:49 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

and he is sure beyond all doubt that they are selling it. It is in a highly protected area definitely owned by the government.

I know this probably isn't news to all of you but I just wonder about how exactly they make this all work. It's not like there are CIA agents selling to people on the street. Whose pockets exactly would the money go into?

Anyone?

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3427385 - 11/30/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

maybe its for research

--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: reflectedlight]
    #3427391 - 11/30/04 10:53 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The Supreme Court is going to rule on medicinal marijuana...it could be current research for Congressional reports on the effects (medicinal or otherwise) so that the Supreme Court can make an objective decision.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3427399 - 11/30/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My friend lives in Hawaii and has told me about these facilities. She actually worked at one for a while if Im not mistaken. Im pretty sure those plants are being used for research. Im not sure that its goverment owned and operated though. I think theyre independant research projects, but again Im not sure about the specifics.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: beejay]
    #3427411 - 11/30/04 11:02 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmmm, guess he could've been wrong. ANyway though, it is a know fact that the CIA is heavily involved in the drug trade and not the way most people think.  Anyone have any info on this?  I guess I could do a search.......... :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3427420 - 11/30/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Phishgrrl, I have a video that you should check out on this.. but it's on VHS and I know not many people trust others with their address.

My friend who's a drummer for a liberal band gave it to me. It has some ex-military people on it speaking about their experiences overseas and a few things they happened upon that they shouldn't have.

One guy saw large amounts of cocaine being snuck into our country in ammunition boxes, I believe he was in the Airforce or Marines..

Anyway, I'll watch it again tonight and give you a better idea of it, or if you want a copy you can contact me through PM.

Our government is very much into the drug trade, moreso than probably any other organized group.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3427451 - 11/30/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yes, the US government (CIA pretty much) has been involved in cocaine and heroin distribution in the past, but this field of marijuana is probably just for research as everyone else pointed out.

www.cokedealer.com

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Silven]
    #3427453 - 11/30/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Cool, that is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks, bro!

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3427727 - 11/30/04 12:42 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:eek: nice avatar...
anyway, yeah the field is most likely a private research organization, with some kind of approval from the gov't..how they get that approval, i have no idea but it would be nice to know
Silven - do you think i could get a copy of that tape? i'll PM you my addy if it's possible

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Hendostan]
    #3427780 - 11/30/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Definately Hendostan.  :thumbup:

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3427819 - 11/30/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

the government sells every kind of drug, they seize 30,000 pounds of cocaine from the gulf, then they turn around and sell it for themselves. when someone wants in the united states with hella drugs, they pay the border patrol 10,000 dollars and walk on past.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3428102 - 11/30/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I heard that during Nam the CIA used to sew packs of heroin INSIDE the bodies of dead soldiers, to be shipped back to the US and extracted once the bodies get here.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: trendal]
    #3428269 - 11/30/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Not to seem confrontational, but to me it seems the CIA could find a more effective way of smuggling heroin than in dead bodies...they could just put it in containters marked private and have it shipped with their people...who's going to question them?

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Hooty]
    #3428288 - 11/30/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I think the point is not leaving a trail for people to follow. Even private containers go through customs...even if it's just to note that they came into the country. So they go for the next best thing: ship the drugs in with containers that are already EXPECTED to be coming into the country :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineamyloid
Stranger
    #3428336 - 11/30/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

im sure the govt is doing things we dont know about.... but i doubt they are in control of the facilities growing buds... if anything it would be a facility operated by a company that reports to the govt. all the uber top secret stuff isnt handled by people directly in the cia/fbi/dea/atf... even the "top secret" military base's security is run by companys that get their paychecks from the govt, but not the govt themselves.

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
-Al Einstein

OfflineHooty
Reality isRelative

Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: amyloid]
    #3428354 - 11/30/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I think the point is not leaving a trail for people to follow. Even private containers go through customs...even if it's just to note that they came into the country.

Point taken.

--------------------

Without love in the dream
It will never come true

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Hooty]
    #3428383 - 11/30/04 03:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

No, the CIA wouldn't officially do any of this, its all off paper anyway. What would happen is that the CIA would let it happen, use the all cash money to fund operations that were also off budget. Anything else would be too obvious and confrontational.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

OfflineFlameBait9000
Stranger
    #3428400 - 11/30/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Mmmm Big field of mj in hawaii... Smoke by the beach.

OfflineDastoner
n00b

Loc: NORTHWEST, USA
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Silven]
    #3428558 - 11/30/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

my dad was in the army and he and his friends snuck back a big black garbage bag of  marijuana from panama. just because someone saw crates of coke being snuck in a ammunition ship doesn't mean it belonged to the government. it was probably my dads :smile:

Edit:

My mom and my uncle live in Hawaii, and no doubt there is a lot of pot growing there. It is not beyond my doubt it is owned by the government, but it wouldnt have to be. There are a lot of outdoor growers in Hawaii.

--------------------
-------------------------------
I hope this post Helped you.

Edited by Dastoner (11/30/04 04:01 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: my friend saw a HUGE marijuana field in Hawaii owned by the government. [Re: Dastoner] * 1
    #3428564 - 11/30/04 03:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yur dad is cool, so is mine, he built me a bomb ass glove box.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags