Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePhr33k
Liberater

Loc: Eastern US
Salutations!
    #3427417 - 11/30/04 11:06 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Helloooo Shroomery message board. I'm new to the community and was just dropping a howdie-doo to everyone. I, unfortunately, have never shroomed. At my location, they're currently out of season, and even during the season, they were ridiculously difficult to find and/or purchase. I've done acid more than enough to find enlightenment, but I've been told mushrooms are a totally different experience than LSD, as expected. But, I suppose I just have to wait around until some magic mushrooms appear.
Well folks, I'm out. I hope registering with this board will be a beneficial experience.

--------------------
>>I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Salutations! [Re: Phr33k]
    #3427421 - 11/30/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

WELCOME TO OUR WONDERFUL COMMUNITY!

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: Salutations! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3427426 - 11/30/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome... you should grow your own mushies. This place is stock piled with info and good people. Hope you enjoy it here :wink:

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salutations! [Re: beejay]
    #3427511 - 11/30/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Welcome Bro. Hope you like it !!!!

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Salutations! [Re: JettaJay]
    #3427696 - 11/30/04 12:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah man, stick around for a while, we're good people :grin: Pull up a stool, light up a J...actually, our advice to new members is leave while you still can, cause this place is addicting..probably more so than most of the drugs we do, hah!

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: Salutations! [Re: Hendostan]
    #3427998 - 11/30/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Phr33k, nice to meet you.  May I suggest that you try growing your own?  It's so fun and easier than you might think. I've heard. :laugh:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflinePhr33k
Liberater

Re: Salutations! [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3456902 - 12/06/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

My boy and I (Stonerware) were supposed to go halves on a mushroom bag after xmas, and he has some spores. So, hopefully, I will be able to grow some shrooms. If not, I'm sure he'll be growing some on his own, so shrooms will be around for a little while. As of right now, I'm occupying myself with elephant and dancing condom blotter paper, since LSD has decided to return to my area.
But, seeing that I have nothing else to do in the week's time between trips, I'm pretty sure I'll hang around here to waste a large percentage of my free time. It seems fairly mellow 'round nyah, and I happen to like mellow. Huzzah!

--------------------

Anonymous

#3457178 - 12/06/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man, welcome. I'm new here too, but I gotta say, this place really is chill and there definitely seem to be good people here.

I too have never shroomed. I've never done any hallucinogenic drugs. Most of all out of fear of the unexpected. I'm afraid that I would be the guy who has a really bad time. Bad trips, panic attacks, that type of stuff.

The most insane experience I've ever had with drugs was one time when I was camping at the base of this sick mountain out in the middle of nowhere, and I fried about a ? oz of weed in butter on my little camp stove and ate it. It tasted horrible, so I just stuffed it in my mouth, chewed real fast and kept washing it down with water.

I was so fucked up that night. It lasted for like, 12 hours too. I remember waking up in the middle of the night, and it was absolutely pitch black so I couldn't even see my hand held even an inch from my face. This was scary considering that for the life of me, I couldn't figure out where I was.

LadMirer

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Salutations! [Re: ]
    #3457309 - 12/06/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hahah, welcome phr33k, youll like it here, they all do.

Ladmire, tahts some funny stuff! i love hearing first encounter stories.. especially when someone just eats a half az...

:laugh:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflinePhr33k
Liberater

Re: Salutations! [Re: Todcasil]
    #3464839 - 12/08/04 01:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Butter + Reefer = What the fuck were you thinking?

At one point I recall having a fear of tripping.. fearing the bad trip.. but, tripping is one of the most enlightening experiences you could ever have, and the good deffinately out-weighs the bad. So, I just went for it. Just as long as you have no reponsibilities for that day and/or the following day, a stable state of mind, and nothing to really worry about, you'll be fine. Just keep yourself happy, don't worry about having a bad trip, and most importantly, just go with it. If you get a cramp, or an uncomfortable feeling, don't fight or worry about it.. just go with it. I've yet to have a "bad trip," (sure, maybe a few strange/uncomfortable ones) and I've tripped countless times. The only reason you fear the unknown, is because you've yet to experience it, and it is just that: unknown.

--------------------

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3464878 - 12/08/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

check your private messages.

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleThin White Duke
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Salutations! [Re: blissedout]
    #3464906 - 12/08/04 01:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hello mate

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract