Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Spirituality Radio Show
    #3427311 - 11/30/04 12:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys.. I've been offered to host a spirituality show on the upcoming Shroomery Radio. Most of the time it will be indie music and whatnot, but I will have a half hour or so bi-weekly or even weekly if wanted.

Basically.. I would love to do it, but my personal life and time lately severely restricts me. I just don't think I'm in a position right now to be reliable enough to be hosting this show. So here's the deal... I told them that I would find someone who would be good for the job and really wanted to do it. I'd like to organize and contribute and help wherever possible of course, and I also have another person who is going to help.. we just need someone who wants to host it. I didn't want to pull this one on my own.. so we're making it a team effort.

We are given free reign basically.. we can do/say whatever we want as long as it doesn't get anyone in trouble or has the potential to. Some possibilities are interviews, Q&A sessions, (pre-recorded or live)... the shroomery is setting up a 1-800 number specifically for this thing that can be routed anywhere.. so we could take live calls if we wanted. This only has to be a half hour every two weeks, to start.. then we can expand later if we decide to.

So if anyone would be interested in the job.. say so. I can't pick everyone that is interested.. but if you are sincerely interested I will try to find some position for you.. but we only need one host for the time being. Basically whoever is the most reliable, and really wants to and has the means to do it. A mic and something to record with would also come in handy.. so anyway if you are interested.. send me a PM or reply here..

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology