Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
the supermarket definition of Sorcery
    #3423326 - 11/29/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

sorcery - Gaining power from ones environment in order for self-gain beyond survival

Bush, sorcerer
Tech n9ne/eminem - sorcerors

To gain energy through the Spoken Word(speech), or other forms of technologgy....kinda like hitler did.

In ancient times , its believed they could gain power from nature......seems VERY possible.

Its nothing "magical"....its converting energy around you, and using it for your own gain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: the supermarket definition of Sorcery [Re: tekramrepus]
    #3423552 - 11/29/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i feel i am sorcerous.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: the supermarket definition of Sorcery [Re: tekramrepus]
    #3423804 - 11/29/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Someone who asks for help from others to decorate for christmas would be a sorceror then. Oooooooooooooh bad evil person! :crazy"

Old loco's gained power from coal from the environment. trains are sorcerous.

Sorce- source- sorceror-sourcerer, someone with the ability to source power. That could be everyone here.

Isn't there infinite power in the multiverse, energetically speaking?

or do you beleive in a limted supply?

Can you go into your heart place and summon all sorts of love and become hyper powered with it? Where does that energy come from?

Can you go into your mind and imagination think fearful thoughts and become hyper powered by fear? Where does that energy come from?

When we beleive in separation from source and limitation, its EASY to see the illusion of power theft resulting in have mores and have lesses. Where it comes from is irrelevent providing people can source from the infinite well.

Until people learn how to.............. ya, some let themselves get siphoned dry and then run around stealing it. It's sorta funny to watch.

When you can source from the infinite well- have to move beyond beleifs of separation from source and limited supply, you can give it away like tic tacs cuz you know where to get more and More and MORE!

Ahahahahaha I am a Sourceror- but I share the wealth :grin:.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (11/29/04 04:12 PM)

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: the supermarket definition of Sorcery [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3425498 - 11/29/04 09:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i dont believe the term sorceror comes from source, but i do agree that we are all sources of energy, or mediums for it, depending on your concept of energy, yes.

i very much have the feeling that i am magical, i feel more intact, healthier, a bit just more in tune. being able to make something out of myself makes me feel great. we are such incredible sources of potential, we can mold ourselves into what we'd like, to achieve grand purposes.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: the supermarket definition of Sorcery [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3425506 - 11/29/04 09:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i think there is a limit to all that love in our heart place...

though love itself is unlimited, an infinite concept, an infinite feeling.

i live on waves. i go up and down up and down. i can FEEL them.

i can see them if i step out for a second and look at myself, it is a pattern... some say, oh well you have created that pattern!

i see this pattern as being a physical thing, something that is flowing through the earth possibly form the sun or from the moon, the center of the world, the cosmic winds, maybe all these things at once!

but this force moves me up and down... i become sated, then disastisfied... this is the shrinking of the force, this is when it has its least movement, picture using photoshop and you utilize the "pinch" filter... that is the fabric of the force pinching my/our reality.... then i become sated, and then completely pleasurable, this is the energetic wave that follows the pinch, the burst of zig zags and possibility...

atht is the source, taht is the unlimited source of love and compassion, of imagination and creativity and everything else...

but we can onnly "source" so much of it at once!! and we exhuast it so easily, the power that we have tooled into ourselves!

then the pinch... have we exhusted all this fuel? then that pinch is a harrowing experience! we have no fuel! however, if we limit our power, if we limit our creativity and imagination and love and perception of beauty, then those pinches, those low end fluctuations of the cosmic winds, or the primal energy that we source, are a walk in the park, because we still have it in our little hearts, tied of like presents from our chakras....

perhaps it is just light energy?

perhaps light is love?

but there is no such thing as darkness! there is always some light swirling around you, wether or not you are aware.

so yes, we are sorcerers... or as you so aptly put it, sourcerers. most are just containment units, storing energy so they dont run low on the pinch....

some of us are "unbalanced/bipolar/deppressive" because they dont source enough, or they use the power all at once as soon as they get it!! then they are in for suffering. perhaps some of these people dont know how to tie off their chakras?

then some of us can draw power even during the "pinch". these are the sorcerous beings of lore, which still exist today.

these people can draw power on a moonless night when the sun is dormant of spots and the wave is low... they can draw this power, and furthermore, they can use it in strinking ways.

they understand that the environment is them, and they are there environment, including this energy... the body is a storage unit, but they can freely manipulate or wield energy in the environment "around" them , because their is no seperation from creature and nature. nature is creature/human.

woo

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom