Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
My pressure cooker doesnt get high
    #3421557 - 11/28/04 11:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Enough pressure. It is supposed to go to 15 psi, but the gauge only gets to ten. This just started and I dont know why. There is no pressure leaks, But there is condensation in my gauge, wich may mean it is busted. When I releif the pressure, it seems like 15 psi worth of steam and sound and stuff, (you should know what im talking about). So should I assume it is at 15 psi, or 10? I think it is at 15 now, but i want your opinion. I hope its just my gauge busted.  :crazy:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3421575 - 11/28/04 11:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well either way 10psi should suffice for whatever you've got. Except for poo but My guess is your gauge is broken, you might want to get it checked sometime just incase something is malfuncating in terms of it being hazadarous. You don't want a gauge to explode off and swat you in the face, it'd be like shooting an orange at point black range, lol. But yeah, good luck and maintain your bomb (my term for Pc's). Later man

Offlinedjred

Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3421619 - 11/28/04 11:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well how do you tell if it's a10 or 15 psi for a pc if it doens't have a gauge? mine is a 6.3 qaurt crafton. its a nice pc no aluminum, stainless steel..im hoping it goe sup to 15 psi but im afraid at such a smaller scale, 10 psi is my limit. try to find aweb site for it no such luck..kinda odd i will call customer service in the morning..

Offlinespliffmasta
Fuzzy thumb
Loc: Casing layer of hell
Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: djred]
    #3421641 - 11/28/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Splash water on it and check to see if it boils off immediately.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #3421731 - 11/28/04 11:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you should think about getting a new guage....

Offlinediscman1
journeyman
Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: spliffmasta]
    #3421811 - 11/29/04 12:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

spliffmasta said:
Splash water on it and check to see if it boils off immediately.

Where in the hell is this stupid advice comming from? This is the 2nd time I've seen it.

Ok, folks. Water boils at 212?F. Splashing water onto your PC proves nothing except that the temperature is at least 212?F. Sure, it may boil more aggressivly if the metal is hotter than 212?F, but it is hardly a valid test. Everybodys perception of it is going to be different. If I throw water onto my PC and it boils off extremely fast, am I to believe that it's at 25PSI and I need to turn the heat down?

lol.......

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: discman1]
    #3421819 - 11/29/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

that advice is coming from anno.

and imo

anno>you.

sorry but he sorta knows what he's talking about.  :grin:

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineAnonymousNewbie
Mad Scientist
Loc: England
    #3421880 - 11/29/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm the other one who posted about dripping water on the lid while the pressure cooker is hot.  I posted it because I read it in the FAQ. I sent you a pm discman with the url for that part of the FAQ.  The pm went somthing like this "discman1 - what i just said about the water droplet boiling is in a FAQ on the shroomery. Its under the "correct pressure cooker use" http://www.shroomery.org/index/the/default/par/23526 in a link called "Pressure cooker test" http://www.fungifun.org/pcooker/. "
  I don't know if anno made that FAQ, but discman1 you should figure this out if it makes you so :mad2: 

P.S. We were only reading the FAQ.  :confused:

--------------------
Don't grow mushrooms if it is illegal where you live.

Edited by AnonymousNewbie (11/29/04 12:51 AM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: AnonymousNewbie]
    #3421902 - 11/29/04 12:56 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if im not mistaken, fungifun is annos web-site.

--------------------

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
    #3422071 - 11/29/04 02:05 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Why would'nt common sense tell you to REPLACE a malfunctioning part? The pressure gauge was put there for a reason. If you think Anno told you any different, you're completly misunderstanding. Water will also boil on a PC at 30 psi +..Sooner or later, somethings' going to blow. Good Luck!
I'm really not trying to insult you, sorry if it looks that way. It's just really frightening listening to some of the advise given on this board. Please get the gauge checked, ok?
BTW, the hot water on the lid test was to determine if the PC was getting hot enough (enough pressure) and is not to be mistaken for a test to see if its TOO hot (dangerous pressure)

Edited by Pinhead (11/29/04 02:41 AM)

Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: Pinhead]
    #3422136 - 11/29/04 02:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

its more than obvious, you're pressure cooker isn't inhaling. Next time fill a water pipe with smoke and dont let him pass it until the chamber is clear.

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

Offlinedjred

Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: derx]
    #3422372 - 11/29/04 08:08 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ok my pc lets out steam consantly, wierd? i dunno the diff.kinda new to cooking with pc's..so its normal not normal thanxs ?

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: My pressure cooker doesnt get high [Re: djred]
    #3422487 - 11/29/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if it is coming out the pressure regulator vent, it is normal. :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder