Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: HEPA Filter

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
My glove box
    #3421121 - 11/28/04 11:22 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Its nothing too cool, but i am soooo stoked about it because i have major contam problems because of my basement. I was gonna use pvc to slip the gloves over, but my dad was like no wach this, dryer duct is gonna be better cause it flexes,Tell me what you think, let me see yours so i can make mine better! :thumbup:

:grin: :laugh: :tongue: :wink:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: My glove box [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3421236 - 11/28/04 11:43 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Great idea, might want to mount an exhaust fan in it though.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
    #3421239 - 11/28/04 11:44 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

Hey nice one!  I made a similair one but couldn't find something to make the arm ports flexible enough, gloves kept tearing off; the dryer duct is ingenious. 

Who needs a HEPA setup anyways? :thumbup:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #3421242 - 11/28/04 11:45 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

dad had a pretty good idea with the dryer duct, inovative and keeps you from looking for extra long gloves for the larger boxes... :thumbup:

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: My glove box [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3421262 - 11/28/04 11:48 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

haveing a master carpenter help you build stuff = k3y  :yesnod:

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineMadHatR
journeyman
    #3421269 - 11/28/04 11:48 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

I have always used PVC in mine, but the dryer duct does sound better. My only concern would be how porous it is. With the naked eye you can only see particles down to around 10 microns. So they would only have to make it so that nothing of that size can get through. Do you know what material it is made out of? If contamination still happens while using it I would extend it fully and glue vinyl around it so it will fold while moving to. Also remember while Lysol is nice alcohol/water is better for cleaning it since it does not leave a film that will build up over time.

--------------------
Following the rules is for dealers, knowing why the rules work is for innovators.

"Knowing is half the battle." - G.I. Joe

Never Judge a man until you walk a mile in his shoe, because then you are a mile away and you have his shoes.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: My glove box [Re: MadHatR]
    #3421291 - 11/28/04 11:51 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

its plastic :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.
 Arcade Champion: Asteroids 2000

Loc: Middle of nowhere
    #3421904 - 11/29/04 02:57 AM (12 years, 10 days ago)

wow, you're makin' me want one of them babies. how much did you spend? looks like you did it the frugal way.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: My glove box [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3421910 - 11/29/04 03:00 AM (12 years, 10 days ago)

rubbermade 5 dollars, gloves 1.50, and my dad had the duct tape and the dryer duct, so um 6.50.  :shocked: :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.
 Arcade Champion: Asteroids 2000

Loc: Middle of nowhere
    #3421914 - 11/29/04 03:02 AM (12 years, 10 days ago)

my only problem with that is that i wouldn't trust duct tape to last for very long.

sounds good though.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: My glove box [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3421923 - 11/29/04 03:04 AM (12 years, 10 days ago)

i couldnt think of anything else, and i wont be using it everday, and if it fails, ill just put more tape on, or something.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: HEPA Filter

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Magash, Shroomism, george castanza, Prisoner#1, RogerRabbit, Citric, total, FooMan, 13shrooms, stonesun, EvilMushroom666, cronicr, PussyFart
516 topic views. 27 members, 95 guests and 24 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.