Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
insults from last relationship
    #3420734 - 11/28/04 10:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

my diarrhea is constantly getting worse everyday and I don't know how to control the sheer volume of flow I expel

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Edited by question_for_joo (12/02/04 05:49 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: insults from last relationship [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3421409 - 11/29/04 12:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

man, dont sweat it. If you don't talk to her, and you don't hang out with her friends (I assume you dont because you said you dont come up often).. then just leave it in your past. Theres no point caring what the girl thinks of you, its unfortunate you guys dont get along, but it shouldn't be a big deal cause you wont be friends and dont talk anyway.
I have a few girls in my past were things fell apart and got particularly ugly afterwards. I've heard of them making up complete lies, like some pretty low shit.. but it didn't really burn me. The thing is that at the end of the day we aren't friends, I rarely or never talk to any of them, so I dont really care what they think about me. Anyone who puts more faith in their word over mine isn't really a friend and so I dont care about them either.
Point is... dont sweat it, its not worth wrapping your head around it. Everythings going to end sometime, and sexual relationships can often end ugly.. so just get your chin up and try not to give it any more thought. Its about time you moved on.

Edited by vivid (11/29/04 12:18 AM)

OfflineWonkawash
Mr. Wonka
    #3421732 - 11/29/04 01:47 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Oh man, Question...I have been in a somewhat similar situation in past, a somewhat recent past. I know your pain and I feel it, man. I usually have no problem with women and get a lot of attention from some pretty nice females. I'm in college and get more attention than both my roommates combined, and one is a top musician in this town!

However, recently I had a girl for two years and she completely tore my hear out. It has taken the last 6 months even to begin to repair it. It's pretty pathetic but I just couldn't help it. This woman was my blue.

I'm a musician, or atleast that's what I study and what I do. I love the blues. If I could recommend one thing to you without actually knowing you it would be this: Buddy Guy ,Please for your own good check him out, especially his "My Time After a While" and "I Cry and I Sing The Blues." It will make you feel somewhat better, I promise. And know that you are listening to these blues with thousands of capable people that were perplexed by the fact that that one woman just wasn't what she was at one point.

Feel better, my man.

Wonka

Edited by Wonkawash (11/29/04 01:52 AM)

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: insults from last relationship [Re: Wonkawash]
    #3425157 - 11/29/04 10:24 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Vivid..
Yeah, it's definitely something where I will never hear from her again or anyone she knows if I want it to be. I think she lives in China now, or might as well. You're definitely right that it's time for me to move on.

Wonka..
Are those ones you reccomended songs or albums? I couldn't find them on Kazaa at any rate. I listened to Damn Right I Got the Blues, Can't Quit You Baby, Born Under a Bad Sign and Everything's Gonna Be Alright. I liked the last two more. I dunno, the blues just doesn't really sound sad to me. I listen to stuff like Radiohead and Jesus and Mary Chain when I'm sad. But thanks for the advice. I'm glad you got music in your bones, lord knows it's good therapy.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineFlameBait9000
Stranger
    #3428303 - 11/30/04 05:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Girls are easily forgotten. Get more girls that helps.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Toilet Paper

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being