Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Have you ever been busted w/ drugs?
    #3419966 - 11/28/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Busted w/ possession or growing? what penalty did you face?

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: TODAY]
    #3420301 - 11/28/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm a pimp with no cramanal recad.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3420835 - 11/28/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

intent to deliver between 30-500 grams cannabis.  i had ~74g at the time, thank god. and 10 cakes colonizing in closet that they DID NOT EVEN OPEN to find :shocked: *blessed*

they were too concerned about getting me to help them set up my dude, who was huge.  i told them i would, then fucked them over the next day when they came back(after i got rid of the jars)

i got ~3000 in fines and court costs, 2.5 years probation( :frown: ) and random drug testing.  i sat for 8 days in jail before i was bailed out, bail was set at 25,000 (had to pay 10%) i had no prior record, so while in jail on like the 6th day i went to my preliminary hearing and the judge saw i was a good man, and dropped the bail to 5,000, so my grandma bailed me out for 500 bucks.

just please, even if you trust your friends, they will fuck ya to save their own ass(though not all, as i demonstrated), always watch your back. and dont sell anything out of your house or where you keep your stash.  and STAY REAL.  even the cops said i was a good guy because i wasnt a rat.(fuck them though, them mother fuckers. :mad: )

its funny, they gave up a half pound bust(i sold my 'friend' a HP and he got popped), for merely 1/3 of that :shocked: hahaha fuckers! fucking pigs! *sigh* im still payin fines and gettin tested, so it aint really that funny, atleast i can look back and have a laugh, it was a lesson learned, and selling out of the house was the only way they could have exploited me, so better to have learned now than later down the road if i decide to sell again.

there was more to the plea bargain, like a blood test(required for all Felons i guess) and you have to pay for each drug test your probie pops on you(10 bux)  but if you dont fuck up, you get A LOT of leniance. i dont have to see mine but every 3 months now.  so i can smoke for almost 2 months and then take a short break(which is actually not too bad, feels good)

InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
    #3421027 - 11/28/04 09:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Caught with less than a gram of marijuana, city ordinance violation, got into some court trouble cos i was on probation, but other than that just 375 dollar fine.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3421152 - 11/28/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've been caught about three times. Once, the cop just took my weed and didn't charge me. I've also been caught and charged with simple possession which was just a $200 fine and 6 months unsupervised probation. Lastly, I was raided for selling and I was narc'ed out. Fortunately my step-dad hired a lawyer and he had it knocked down to simple possession. I'll never forget the look on that detective's face when that went down! He was pissed as hell! :lol:

OfflineNosferatuMan
Stranger
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3421672 - 11/28/04 11:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Never been busted by pigs. Well there was this one time when I set up a grow op in my room, and when I came back from Toronto it was ripped right apart. By my grandma. =/

Edited by NosferatuMan (11/28/04 11:34 PM)

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3422162 - 11/29/04 03:13 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

busted for possesion (all under 15 grams), teh worst penalty was confiscation of the weed and my pipes. luckily no fines or charges. i find if your cheerfull and dont lie they dont really care. also teh reason i intentionally keep very small amounts on me if any, and the reason i grow outdoor away from residence.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Anonymous #1

#3422467 - 11/29/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i got busted with a gram of good bud once cause my silly mate stood outside a pub and yelled out "sticks for sale" i walked away in disgust and he sold about 15 $20's in 1 minute flat...then we got the hell out of there only to be nearly run off the road 2 miles away by to guys in a little red pulsar hatchback...we got out to blue and got badges in our faces...we got stripped searched and i had that gram and so he drove me back to the shop while the other drove my foolish mates tow truck with him in it...on the way the cop was asking me if my mate was selling...i laughed and said thats his business ask him...i got charged for posession=$250 fine...he admitted he was selling and got a $500 fine and they confiscated his money from the sale as 'goods in custody'
i told him he was a fuckwit for not telling them he'd just got paid from his job,he shit himself when they told him they had photos of him selling :rolleyes:

the worst thing about it all was when i went to court the cops said it was 'an indian hemp leaf substance'...can you believe that!

Edited by lamblancer (11/29/04 09:30 AM)

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3422606 - 11/29/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was with a friend of mine while he was arrested for 3 grams of bud. Bail was $700. We sprung him. He later had court and was only fined because he had a clean record.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: Vvellum]
    #3422757 - 11/29/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

damn, some of these penalities are harsh as hell. fuck US drug laws.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: ]
    #3423292 - 11/29/04 02:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I hope your dealer smoked you out after probabtion kottonmouth :smile:

And what happened to your "friend"

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
    #3423569 - 11/29/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I got popped for simple posession at my dealer's house. Another tard who was there parked right in front of a no parking sign which caused the pigs to come to the door to ask said tard to move his vehicle. On reaching the porch, they said they smelled weed and asked if they could come in, and the dumbass dealer let them in!

I was in mid-bong whenthe dude across from me said:"It's the cops!" I said:"Right, right..." having no clue that they were about to enter the room.

I got simple possesion, spent the night in jail, was bailed out by the dealer to the tune of $350, and lost my license for six months.

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3425204 - 11/29/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Nope.

I had a close situation once, where the police drove by me smoking in a park.

But they didn't stop... I think that was really the only close situation.

OfflineJake1516Tan
Stranger
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? *DELETED* [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3427403 - 11/30/04 10:58 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by Jake1516Tan

Reason for deletion: yes

OfflineSorceroom
Mycophile
Loc: Nottingham, England
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: Jake1516Tan]
    #3427858 - 11/30/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I got caught in possession of a pill once but was let off :laugh:

--------------------
You are entering the realm of imagination and dreams, which is not subject to time and space...

OfflineFlameBait9000
Stranger
    #3428375 - 11/30/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I got busted with 1 bowl of schwag in the south and got arrested, 2 days in jail, $500 fine and court costs, only to have the judge throw the case out because the cops had detained me illegally.
Also i got pulled over in the north while smoking a bowl of chronic with a bag in my pocket and the cop apologized for bothering me and said he was only looking for Drunk drivers and let me go.

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: FlameBait9000]
    #3429391 - 11/30/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FlameBait9000 said: the cop apologized for bothering me and said he was only looking for Drunk drivers and let me go.

Damn, that was cool.

I had that happen once when I was coming back from GA on 72. We just finished smoking a joint and the cop had to smell it, but I guess he had his priorities straight.

--------------------

Offlinedruqks46
its dat woowoo
Loc: trees
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: nonoman]
    #3437625 - 12/02/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

busted for being drunk as fuck dragging my damn near dead friend down teh street. he blew a .24. they made us blow, which is illegal unless you were driving a car or committed a previous crime. spent the night in jail. my friend went crazy while blacked out and tried to hang himself in the cell. so he got taken to the hospital and strapped down. all we got was 24 hours of community service.

closest to being busted with weed was when i was hot boxing with my ex in her car at a park afterhours. well.. we never let the windows downand she got on top of me and we were close to doing it, but then the blue lights a flashing. we freak out, i tell her to turn the car on so that the air conditioning could turn on in order to let the smoke out. the officer yells at us to turn the car off. so she does so. she rolls the window down and smoke is coming out of the car. hes like,, waht is all this smoke?? i reply with, we were smokng ciggs sir. he says, well lets see your licenses and registration. my ex is so fried she hands him her insurance card, not her registration. he takes my license and walks off. he then comes back and my girlfriend is bawling her eyes out. the officer tells her to "chill" and gives back our licenses. he says to get out of here and dont come to the park after hours.. holllllly shit. i was about to explode with excitement as he said to go. all in all, we only had a pipe in the car.

Offlinesos
overrated
 User Gallery

Loc: Puget Sound Vicinity
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: druqks46]
    #3439185 - 12/02/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Nope!

--------------------
god made pot who do you trust, yeh i stole that off a lighter, so what, you wanna fight about it?

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: Have you ever been busted w/ drugs? [Re: sos]
    #3524057 - 12/20/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I caught caught smoking with my sister, a cousin, and 2 or 3 of my cousins friends in their apartment. Heres how it went down (i'm gonna use #'s rather than names because its faster and less revealing): 1 went to the next county over because the county we were in was dry (Didn't sell alcohol). So anyway, 1 burrowed 2's truck and drove 45 minutes to the next county's popular town. He fake IDed a case of beer and then started driving back. Well, the county we were doesn't have a lot of ppl in it, so just about everybody who comes into the main town knows everyone else, including the cops. As 1 was driving back in 2's truck, the cops drove by and realized that 1 WAS NOT 2. The cops drive 2's truck back to 2's apt along with their cruiser who has 1 inside. The cops shine 2's trucks lights on the door of the Apt, so everyone inside figured it was 1 with the beer.
2 shouts jokingly "Pigs!", and then opens the door to the bright lights of the truck, "You got the beer?" he says out the door. The sheriff (This is small town texas) steps out of the shadows and onto the front step, "Do you mind if we come in for a moment" asks the cop, "Yes." Says 2. As 2 goes to slam the door, the cop puts his boot in it, and says something along the lines of "I smell marijuana." The cops (There are 2 now) pretty much push their way inside. "Who has the weed?" "I ain't gonna ask again.", some of the kids there are just all "Tell them who has it guys. Its no big deal, just tell them so it will all be over." Finally 2 gives them the weed they have, which is only like a fingernail side bud of some really good dank, we had just got done smoking like 3 joints of it.
The only ppl who got shit for this was 1 and 2. The cops said everyone else would have to do community service or something, but nobody did. I believe either both or one of 1 or 2 was on probation for like a year afterwards, and might have done some community service or awareness classes or something. My uncle is their lawyer, and he knows all the cops in the county and the counties bordering it, so he got everyone off the hook as best he could.

That is really my only real run in with the cops when it comes to drug possession.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies