Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblenewuser1492
Charity
    #3419673 - 11/28/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What is an excellent charity to donate to that directly benefits the Iraqi civilians?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Charity [Re: newuser1492]
    #3419681 - 11/28/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Invisiblenewuser1492
Re: Charity [Re: OJK]
    #3419720 - 11/28/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Which percentage of donations is allocated to our programmes?
The Federation spends 93.5% of the donations on direct programme costs. The remaining 6.5% is used to cover administrative and other miscellaneous costs.

That's what I was looking for as well.

Thanks.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #3419726 - 11/28/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Even that isn't a sure bet. The Red Cross/Red Crescent have had to withdraw most operations in Iraq, due to instability. Unfortunately, the chaos in Iraq has approached such a level that no relief organization is really able to help the civilian population. :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3422541 - 11/29/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

cb9fl said:
What is an excellent charity to donate to that directly benefits the Iraqi civilians?

Why not go to your nearest poor hood and buy some food for a single mother with no car and no job because she has no car. Better yet why not ber her a car. :thumbup:

Sending money to Iraq is a noble effort but silly if you ask me. Yeah I know you didn't but there are many many people around you that need help :heart:

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Charity [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3422607 - 11/29/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
Quote:

cb9fl said:

Why not go to your nearest poor hood and buy some food for a single mother with no car and no job because she has no car. Better yet why not ber her a car. :thumbup:

Sending money to Iraq is a noble effort but silly if you ask me. Yeah I know you didn't but there are many many people around you that need help :heart:

Because that single mother has the good fortune to live in one of the most affluent countries in the world, and isn't the victim of a war brought about by a foreign aggressor.

Why on earth could anyone describe giving money to help the humanitarian situation in Iraq "silly"?

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3422623 - 11/29/04 10:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You need to look around you, she is a victim. There are many people right here that need help and need their plight brought to the surface.

If more Americans would start to show compassion for the poor in our own country. Then maybe more compassionate people would be elected.

There is power in the service of others. In fact it can be the greatest power of them all.

I am not saying not to send cash to Iraq.

I only suggested to focus on our own needs. The needs of your own country

--------------------

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #3422753 - 11/29/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Why not go to your nearest poor hood and buy some food for a single mother with no car and no job because she has no car.

Because I already do that by paying taxes.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3422762 - 11/29/04 11:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Your another person who has ZERO contact with reallity

I have been dealing with the poor and their problems for many years.

You very mistaken

Your taxes do almost nothing

If you think welfare is working think again.

It is a scam

--------------------

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3422793 - 11/29/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
You need to look around you, she is a victim. There are many people right here that need help and need their plight brought to the surface.

If more Americans would start to show compassion for the poor in our own country. Then maybe more compassionate people would be elected.

There is power in the service of others. In fact it can be the greatest power of them all.

Once again, why focus on the needs "of your own country"?

People are people, no matter where they live. The only difference is, people in America have access to welfare, some free medical services if they are very poor, and are protected by the state. These are luxuries not afforded to civilians in Iraq.

I'm not saying that there aren't people in America that need help, only that those in Iraq are more needy.

Why should imaginary national lines define who you donate your money to to help someone out? Surely you should concentrate on people who's need is greatest.

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #3422968 - 11/29/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure there are many victims in this world that I could help if I chose to do so. I don't.

There are people in Iraq that are without food, clothing and shelter due to United States tax dollars. Because I pay taxes I feel partially responsible for their current predicament. I do not feel responsible for problems Blacks face. I have decided to help the Iraqi's if possible in the way I see fit.

I find it abhorrent that you would deride my attempt to offer support to people in need.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423005 - 11/29/04 12:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Your really are a ignorant person

Blacks?

You think the black people are the only poor people?

I think this may be the most ignorant post I have read in a very long time

And I never derailed your attempt at helping the people of Iraq

I simply suggested another alternative to helping people

--------------------

Invisiblenewuser1492
    #3423025 - 11/29/04 12:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Why not go to your nearest poor hood and buy some food for a single mother with no car and no job because she has no car.

The only people I talk to that actually say hood are black. So the mental picture that I created was of a black woman. That is the only reason I said Blacks. I know there are many other people that are poor and guess what? As of right now I am more concerned with helping the people in Iraq.

Do you think that poor people in one of the most affluent countries in the world are in more need than the Iraqis? If you do then by all means spend your time and money on them. I don't and that is why I want to spend my money on someone I think is in more need.

Quote:

Sending money to Iraq is a noble effort but silly if you ask me.

Do you not find that statement derisive or at least deprecatory.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423061 - 11/29/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I can see how I may have sounded.

If you can understand that I work with our poor. And I see what the problems are.

Let me ask you this?

If you child and the guy down the street child was in need of shoes?

Which child would you take care of?

Yours right?

Same with your country...... in my mind. Take care of your own first.

If Americans would start to truly care for one another than the war in Iraq may have never happened.

I think that we all should pull for one another. Once we become stable and compassionate for ourselves. Then when we go into the world claiming to be compassionate to others , We will be taken serious.

But as long as we can not handle our own poverty. There is no way we can be givin the respect to help others.

What a joke

But not getting of track with this thread.

If think if a person wants to help the people of Iraq then he or she should and feel good about it.

Power to you friend.

--------------------

Invisiblepsilomonkey
Twisted brainwrong of a oneoff man mental

Loc: Airstrip One
    #3423073 - 11/29/04 01:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:

It is easier to salve your conscience itch by casting a token into the void that actually doing something, that might make you face any unpleasantness. A few hours is worth a fuck-load more than a few dollars.

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3423506 - 11/29/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
Yeah I can see how I may have sounded.

If you can understand that I work with our poor. And I see what the problems are.

Let me ask you this?

If you child and the guy down the street child was in need of shoes?

Which child would you take care of?

Yours right?

Same with your country...... in my mind. Take care of your own first.

If Americans would start to truly care for one another than the war in Iraq may have never happened.

I think that we all should pull for one another. Once we become stable and compassionate for ourselves. Then when we go into the world claiming to be compassionate to others , We will be taken serious.

But as long as we can not handle our own poverty. There is no way we can be givin the respect to help others.

What a joke

But not getting of track with this thread.

If think if a person wants to help the people of Iraq then he or she should and feel good about it.

Power to you friend.

How on earth can you compare a member of your family and a member of your country? A member of your family is an individual closely physically and psycologically related to you, whom you love and who relies on your support. You know that person well, you love them. A member of your country is someone with whom you share an incidental bond due to geographic coincidence. The implication that you are fundementally more attached to a stranger who lives in your own country than a stranger who lives in another is, to me, ludicrous.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423516 - 11/29/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I guess you can't

And your post is a perfect example of how this country has lost all ties to Patriotism

Sad really :frown:

--------------------

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3423537 - 11/29/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Patriotism has a tremendous amount of evil to answer for.

Patriotism is inherently restrictive, divisive, unequal and xenophobic.

It would be, purely in my opinion, a most wonderful thing if Patriotism died.

InvisibleOJK
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3423547 - 11/29/04 03:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Although, it is worth noting, on reflection, that what I refer to as "Patriotism" is a perversion of a perfectly healthy impulse.

Where Patriotism is the love of one's country and the people of one's country, and seeks constantly to better the country and the lives of those who live in it, it can be a tremendously positive force.

However, where Patriotism sets one's country above other countries, or sets the people of one's country above other peoples, then it is hateful, dangerous and negative.

Increasingly, it is the latter which is regarded as "Patriotism", and it is this that I abhor.

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #3423585 - 11/29/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you have money to give, consider giving to FSRCanada.org... the free spore ring has been suffering lately and could use your support.

And who knows, some iraqi might get some free spores and let him and his buddies and trip out while they watch the nightly artillery light show...

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #3423590 - 11/29/04 03:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:

:lol:  please tell me you are joking. The taxes on that car you gave to that poor woman would kill her. And you said i am removed from reality. You have no clue do you?

Also what do you feel about the saying, "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime."

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Charity [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3423627 - 11/29/04 03:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

WTF? MIKE

Why would we give them cash?

We are suppose to send em spore prints

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Charity [Re: d33p]
    #3423655 - 11/29/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What country do you live in?

Surly it can not be America?

While I have donated dozens of cars to people in need. I never once seen any of them Killed because of taxes.

WTF are you talking about? You don't give a person a 10,000 car. You give em a car worth 800 bucks and pay their first insurance,plate tax bill. Then continue to help them with a phone they can use to get a good job. And even if I just gave them a car and walked away. how much is the taxes on a car with a value of 800 bucks anyway? 50 bucks? Give it a break and go give some time to a person less fortunate than yourself. Contribute to society dno't take from it.

Your right, you teach them to fish

I think your just trying to find fault in my statements

You have failed

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3423682 - 11/29/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
What country do you live in?

Surly it can not be America?

While I have donated dozens of cars to people in need. I never once seen any of them Killed because of taxes.

WTF are you talking about? You don't give a person a 10,000 car. You give em a car worth 800 bucks and pay their first insurance,plate tax bill. Then continue to help them with a phone they can use to get a good job. And even if I just gave them a car and walked away. how much is the taxes on a car with a value of 800 bucks anyway? 50 bucks? Give it a break and go give some time to a person less fortunate than yourself. Contribute to society dno't take from it.

Your right, you teach them to fish

I think your just trying to find fault in my statements

You have failed

An $800 car is a bottomless pit of expensses which will probably end up costing the poor person more than if you got them a good car and they paid more taxes. Also gas costs a lot.

I don't see how giving away a car does much help for them at all. Many, many people those who are not even poor get along fine with just public transportation. I have lived in cities so unless you are talking about a rural area where everything is miles apart and there is no public transportation i don't see your point in buying a poor person a car.

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423704 - 11/29/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You are not very brite or experienced in life

In fact I don't know what to say

Your statements are wacked

It is getting funny

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3423749 - 11/29/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
You are not very brite or experienced in life

In fact I don't know what to say

Your statements are wacked

It is getting funny

:lol: I'll take your inability to address my realistic points as a capitulation. Thanks.

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423806 - 11/29/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey I did

You just don't listen and can not see past your own limted experiences. the very fact you said there is no point in giving a poor sigle mother a car........a 800 dollar car is wacked. You have no idea what your saying.

Go back into your college books now

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3423833 - 11/29/04 04:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So that $1000 or so you spend on getting that person a car has no other better use? Buying that person a car is just the best possible way of giving back to your community? I just cannot believe that to be true.

What amazing fantasical thing will happen to these people once you give them a car other than possibly drowning them in debt? I don't see how not having a car prevents people from getting jobs(in most cities at least, unless you wanna talk exceptions).

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3423845 - 11/29/04 04:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Fucknukle makes a very valid point. There are many people people here in America who cant even feed themselves or their children. My mother works for DFACS and witnesses people everyday who get a disease and die because they simply cant afford insurance. Lose their house their savings thier car.

Quote:

An $800 car is a bottomless pit of expensses which will probably end up costing the poor person more than if you got them a good car and they paid more taxes. Also gas costs a lot.

Dont you think if you were in poverty a car would give them a chance to go and find a real job. This is a flawed statement.

There is people in this country who are dirt poor and get not a dime of federal money, and saying that your taxes will help the poor is a very ignorant statement.

Proverbs 28: 27 He that giveth unto the poor shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall have many a curse.

All im saying is. Be generous to your community. Too many people want to horde their money, and you cant bring your money with you when you die. The problem with this country is people dont give back to the community.

You dont even have to give a arm and a leg. You could donate clothes or food to food drives. Im sure people without coats would love some this time of year.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423858 - 11/29/04 04:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
So that $1000 or so you spend on getting that person a car has no other better use? Buying that person a car is just the best possible way of giving back to your community? I just cannot believe that to be true.

What amazing fantasical thing will happen to these people once you give them a car other than possibly drowning them in debt? I don't see how not having a car prevents people from getting jobs(in most cities at least, unless you wanna talk exceptions).

The proble here is your family has never experienced being Poor.
Your sounding so foolish I almost makes me mad :smirk:

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Re: Charity [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3423927 - 11/29/04 04:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Dont you think if you were in poverty a car would give them a chance to go and find a real job. This is a flawed statement.

I just don't believe this applies to the majority of the poor. That $1000 can be spent in better ways to help that poor person.

What is your definition of a "real" job which most poor people can get and is unreachable without a car?

edit: And to make it clear to you and fucknuckle i have always been speaking on the majority of the poor, not a just a few exceptions where you would be right.

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3423942 - 11/29/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well id say yes a 1000 dollars could be spent in other ways. Down here around where i live we have car donation centres. Where say if you were gonna get a new car you could donate your old car. And volunteer mechanics fix it up and give to to poor people. Plus i think you get a tax deduction for it.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423950 - 11/29/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I can tell you for a fact that the number one reason that a poor family suffers is from lack of transportation.

And despite what you may think less than 5% of the population has access to good public transportation.

And public transportation means nothing to a single mother with a sick child at 3 in the morning or a father that can only find a good paying job an hour drive or a family that needs to get to work and the doctor and school all in the same day.

Being that you are young and without kids and the experience of being poor. I think your questions are mute

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3423961 - 11/29/04 04:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:

edit: And to make it clear to you and fucknuckle i have always been speaking on the majority of the poor, not a just a few exceptions where you would be right.

And where do you get the information from? What life experiences give you the knowledge to say such false statements?

I can tell you that as a Chairman of a homeless shelter for 8 years, YOU ARE VERY WRONG and have been feed a bunch of lies.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3423998 - 11/29/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
I can tell you for a fact that the number one reason that a poor family suffers is from lack of transportation.
source?
And despite what you may think less than 5% of the population has access to good public transportation.
source?
And public transportation means nothing to a single mother with a sick child at 3 in the morning or a father that can only find a good paying job an hour drive or a family that needs to get to work and the doctor and school all in the same day.
Again with the exceptions. I dont give a fuck about them. They are worthless to debate over.
Being that you are young and without kids and the experience of being poor. I think your questions are mute
whatever

My point from the beginning has been that for the majority of the poor population, $1000 could be spent towards them in better ways than buying them a car.

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3424039 - 11/29/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

And I say from VAST experience that you are wrong. VERY WRONG

Simple you think a bus ride is the answer

I know what is reality from first hand experience

Didn't you read my posts? Do you think I am just making it up?

Because unless you hold my words as truth I can not understand why you keep going back to the thinking that a Car is not what will help a poor family.

It simply is not true.

Good transportation is the key to all things in a poor or homeless situation

I have held seminars speaking about such things. To hundreds of people several times.

I guess I am done in this thread also

Later

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3424062 - 11/29/04 05:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:

Prove this and i will admit i was wrong and we can move on. Until then.......

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3424100 - 11/29/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This proves to me that you think all my statements are a lie.

We have nothing further to talk about

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3424162 - 11/29/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
This proves to me that you think all my statements are a lie.

We have nothing further to talk about

Well with thinking like that i don't see how you could possibly survive in PAL. I don't think you are lying, i just think you do not have the adequate information needed to make such a claim.

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3424341 - 11/29/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If my word of first hand experiences in dealing with POOR PERSONS is not good enough for you.

Then you may be right

You have avoided all my past experiences as easily as you pass by a sewer.

Didn't I say I was finished in here?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3424349 - 11/29/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:
I don't think you are lying, i just think you do not have the adequate information needed to make such a claim.

Do you realize how dumb this sounds?

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3424394 - 11/29/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Do you realize how dumb you sound when you don't even know the meaning of the word lie?

--------------------

bang bang

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3424425 - 11/29/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

HEY man you are insulting me

You have completely disregarded my experience with POOR and HOMELESS persons

I have told you from YEARS of dealing with poor folks that transportation is the fundamental key to success

You are calling me a Liar and saying that I don't.

If it is numbers you want go do a search yourself dude.
Prove your own facts.

I just don't understand your complete lack of respect.

I lived the facts I came from a very poor family. I have become very much a success. I have helped hundreds of poor families. I am speaking from real life.

Not shooting of the hip with some crap.

And who the hell are you to tell me I can not make it in here

Most of you are KIDS with almost zero real life experience just Google

I have 4 kids 8,17,20,23

Where have you been?

Your really pissing me off

Guess I had better sign off now

later

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3424488 - 11/29/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
HEY man you are insulting me
nope, i've been rude though
You have completely disregarded my experience with POOR and HOMELESS persons
i have absolutely no idea what that experience is.
I have told you from YEARS of dealing with poor folks that transportation is the fundamental key to success
please evidence this claim. Just because you say so is not good enough for me
You are calling me a Liar and saying that I don't.
Ha i've done no such thing. Lie implies a malicious intent, which i believe you dont have.
If it is numbers you want go do a search yourself dude.
Prove your own facts.
Its your claim, the burden of proof is on you.
I just don't understand your complete lack of respect.
yea, me neither. I am honestly sorry, i will just randomly be rude to people for no reason here. Depends on my mood a lot of the time.
I lived the facts I came from a very poor family. I have become very much a success. I have helped hundreds of poor families. I am speaking from real life.

Not shooting of the hip with some crap.
Sure but i dont what that experience is or how it may have biased you. Considering your beliefs on minimum wage i am inclined to not trust the assumptions you have made based on that experience.

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

#3425340 - 11/29/04 09:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
WTF? MIKE

Why would we give them cash?

We are suppose to send em spore prints

web hosting costs a ton, especially if you want a reliable host

--------------------
We got Nothing!

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Charity [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3425352 - 11/29/04 09:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I would be willing to donate cash but I would require a business statement and a Plan

I don't pay very much for such services and I am involved with several sites. Don't ask which ones because I won't say. Safety issues with my drug life.

But anyway where can I find such info about their financial needs?

--------------------

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3425369 - 11/29/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

d33p said:

So your not calling me a Liar? while you may have a way with words you have called me out.

WTF is wrong with you :crazy:

--------------------

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

#3425382 - 11/29/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:

Good transportation is the key to all things in a poor or homeless situation

I couldn't agree more... not to mention that a car can serve as a shelter in a pinch, lets you get jobs farther away, frees up time, and gets you to the cheap stores.

I lived in new york for years without a car, had no problems, because NY has a very good public transportation system. Here in the suburbs, the busses run from 9 am to 6 pm once per hour. It is not feasible to use a bus to get to and from work here. Most of the poor who don't have cars use bicycles. And you can't do grocery shopping for a family on a bicycle.

--------------------
We got Nothing!

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

#3428152 - 11/30/04 02:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fucknuckle said:
Quote:

d33p said:

So your not calling me a Liar? while you may have a way with words you have called me out.

WTF is wrong with you :crazy:

I don't believe you are attempting to deceive anyone so you are not lying. Based on what you have personally seen i bet transportation appears to be the number one thing. Why would you lie after all? I just feel that whatever you have seen is likely an incomplete sample of all poor people, so you cannot accurately make your claim.

--------------------

bang bang

OfflineFlameBait9000
Stranger
    #3428218 - 11/30/04 02:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wish I had enough money to give to charity..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates