Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsike
Loc: usa
why does every single one of my posts get ignored?
    #341882 - 06/15/01 11:04 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

am i asking stupid questions or something? no matter where i post a question it never gets looked at or answered. if i'm doing something wrong then some one let me know. i'm new to this hobbie and i feel like i'm trying to find my way through a mine field in the dark. fuck it.

yup

--------------------
just checking what condition my condition is in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleslither
addict
Re: why does every single one of my posts get ignored? [Re: Psike]
    #341890 - 06/15/01 11:15 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I don't know, I haven't seen you posts, but the few questions I've asked in the past in this forum have recieved very few replies. You have to start a flame war to get alot of interest here :) Maybe your questions are either too difficult for most to answer, or too simple for people to want to bother.

You ought to try using the search function at the top, it works every now and then, or if you think it's a basic question then just scroll down a few pages, and it was probably just asked/answered.

OfflinePsilocybin
Re: why does every single one of my posts get ignored? [Re: slither]
    #341898 - 06/15/01 11:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

usually because it could have been solved by doing a search or else its either too easy or too hard. I'll answer your one on stunted shrooms. The reason that one prolly isn't getting a lot of replies is because it's pretty simple and is mentioned all the time. But its hard for a first time grower since they dont know what to expect, just keep posting and searching, your questions will be answered soon.

Get Spores for Free!!!

OfflinePlowKing
enthusiast
Loc: 345Rotting Street, Hell
Re: why does every single one of my posts get ignored? [Re: Psilocybin]
    #341910 - 06/15/01 11:46 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well looks like this post got answered...

Avid Acrid Jam Shred

--------------------
Avid Acrid Jam Shred

OfflinePsike
Loc: usa
    #341917 - 06/15/01 11:55 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well, mission accomplished. i hate to sound like a whiney bitch, but this shit can get frustrating as hell. thanks for the replies. i forgot that aborts happen. maybey my humidity is too low. i just figured that on the first flush they would all survive. well, i guess this is the first flush on the first cakes i've ever colonized, so i just freaked out. i'm sure when i get some more experience under my belt i'll look back and call myself a dumb ass. thanks for the help though.

yup

--------------------
just checking what condition my condition is in.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #341960 - 06/16/01 01:04 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I looked at all your threads, and each and every thread(except for 1: picture under name on a post? in off topic!!! ) was answered.
Try posting your questions in the correct forum and don?t crosspost (means don?t post 1 question in different forums).

picture under ones name:
go to Edit Profile/Basic Profile/Your Picture (Entire URL - Picture size is 65x75 pixels)
and enter the URL of the pic you want to have dsplayed.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Edited by Anno on 06/16/01 03:05 AM.

OfflineALDER_057
addict

Re: why does every single one of my posts get ignored? [Re: Anno]
    #341987 - 06/16/01 02:31 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

for the same reason as the rest of ...some of us.....
WE ARE NOT INVOLVED IN STARTING CONTROVERSY!!
just start flame wars and keep a high profile and you will get reactions.
alder aka alder

FREE SPORE RING
Discount drug supply

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

OfflineShecky
Re: why does every single one of my posts get ignored? [Re: ALDER_057]
    #342109 - 06/16/01 10:40 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

MOKSHA!!!MOKSHA!!!MOKSHA!!!

"SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder