Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: Ravus]
    #3421733 - 11/28/04 11:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
acid stays in your spine and makes you trip when you crack your back

:lol:

Think about all of the wonderful effects of going to a Chiropractor...!

Too bad *some* of the rumors are not actually true....  :frown:

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3421871 - 11/29/04 12:38 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i'd be cracking my back all day

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #4599244 - 08/30/05 02:12 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, embalming fluid (formaldahyde) is different than PCP. While the slang name is the same, I used to work with a fuckup who did every drug he could. He said his mom worked at a morgue so he could get it easily. He said it's called 'getting stuck' because once you dip your cig in it and smoke it, your depth perception gets SO fucked up you can't move for hours. He said out of lsd, shrooms, meth, crack, coke, heroin etc etc etc it was the most fucked up thing he's ever done. he said he was sitting on a roof of a 1story house and he thought he was miles off the ground, and when he stood up he felt like a skyscraper and fell down again.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineThePredator
Your a eunich ifyou don't useunix!

Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: Limelight]
    #4599253 - 08/30/05 02:15 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Around here people would dip weed in actual embalming fluid and then try to sell it saying its laced in crack.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: Limelight]
    #4599265 - 08/30/05 02:19 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Smoking formaldahyde will not get you high...your friend is full of shit (no offense). The active ingredient in wet or whatever you call plant material soaked in "embalming fluid" is PCP.....and the liquid that people dip cigs in is also liquid PCP, the same shit that people soak mint leaves or other plant material to make wet.

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4599334 - 08/30/05 02:42 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

^^ I dunno, to tell you the truth, i wouldnt put it past people to actually go out and try it. Even erowid admits that its possible people have gone and laced shit because they heard it gets you high. How many times have you heard people say they smoked bannana peels because it trips you out?

Always keep in mind that the general american populous when it comes to drugs are complete morons. Type into google "smoking formaldehyde to get high" and see what pops up.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: coda]
    #4599394 - 08/30/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

They may try it, but it won't work......I know people who have and they say it didn't do shit. Not only does it not have any effects, but it can be extremely hazardous to your health; I recall that formaldehyde breaks down into methanol (in your body I think, but I may be wrong.....it's been a while since I've looked into this) which is extremely poisonous, so....experiment at your own risk. I highly recommend that no one even considers attempting to smoke formaldehyde.

--------------------

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4599592 - 08/30/05 03:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

They were talking about this on the news recently. They said there had been cases of minors dying due to poisoning by smoking soaked joints. The autopsies supposedly revealed higher amounts of formaldahyde in their bodies. Now...i'm not saying i believe this...because some of the stuff they say is scare tactics and bullshit. But they did about a 3 or 4 minute report on this. And it seems viable. Kids are pretty stupid, so are some money-grubbing dealers. If I can find an article i'll post it.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineRoot
Captain of thethought police

Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: demiu5]
    #4599749 - 08/30/05 04:30 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

The reason for all the confusion is that when embalming fluid first came on the the scene, people were selling it as liquid pcp. It doesn't really make any sense, but essentially, shit would really fuck people up and and they wouldn't really be able to think straight at all, same as when you smoke dusted weed. Eventually all the terms used for each drug became the same. Like smoking the sherm, or smoking wet, or embalming fluid could mean either. But no, embalming fluid is in no way the same thing as angel dust but if you are looking for a cheap, strong and terrible high, both will deliver the goods.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: embalming fluid (formaldahyde) same as PCP? [Re: Root]
    #4599828 - 08/30/05 04:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

^^ i seriously doubt that formaldehyde holds ANY psychotropic effects.

Dark Star- I understand, im not saying it works, im just pointing out its been tried and is listed as a drug on a lot of propagandaish type sites.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag