Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThe_Tuna
Huh?
Male

Loc: So-Cal
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Asante]
    #9027847 - 10/04/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Day tripping is fun but night is more spiritual for me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: The_Tuna]
    #9027889 - 10/04/08 11:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

night tripping is the best though the day is great for the colour spectrums, it really enhances the visuals  :royalrainbow:

OfflineDrachenfaust
Stranger

Re: The Great Mushroom Poll [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #9062926 - 10/11/08 12:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My last trip (by far the most intense and amazing trip I've taken) was the result of ingesting 3.5g of dried p.cubensis (Golden Teacher & Australia strains) along with 4g of fresh p.cubensis (Golden Teacher).  I ate one of the fresh mushrooms whole, and put the rest of the dose in my Magic Bullet Express blender with some orange juice.  A second glass of OJ went into the blender to swish around and get the mushroom residue into my system.

The onset was very, very fast.  I sat down to play Tekken with my two closest friends (who also just had their mushroom smoothies), and after  a dozen or so 2-round matches the visuals began.  It started with the the game backgrounds becoming much more interesting, and before long we had to give up actually playing video games and just put some Primus on with the PS3 player so we had something to stare at.

Time was an alien concept while we were tripping... it was about 1am when we drank our smoothies, and then there was a long period of timelessness... then it was almost 6am for what seemed like hours.  We shared some visions, and we also walked our own spirit paths for awhile... but when I made an effort to find reality, my friends were still around me, and everything was alright.

Yesterday I mostly slept and recuperated... today I feel great.  I feel invigorated, rejuvenated, and just great.

OfflineWaxing Gibbous
Stranger Than Most

Loc: WY UK
Re: The Great Mushroom Poll [Re: Drachenfaust]
    #9066530 - 10/12/08 12:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm more of a night time tripper myself. I like nature when i'm tripping and am lucky to live near woodland and moorland. Both are excellent environments to trip in and not run into the law or other people. Day trips are just too intense especially with Liberty Caps I really don't know if its a subconcious thing or the shrooms themselves.

Excellent poll a good tool to see how people have thier psychonautical adventures!:thumbup:

OfflineToadStoolFool
A Giver
Male

Loc: the dirty south!!
    #9076851 - 10/14/08 04:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

dope ass poll bruhhh!!!!TY!

--------------------
a bad trip really aint a bad trip if u learn from it

OfflineMr_T
Stranger
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #9084880 - 10/16/08 01:05 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

oiii

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Germany Flag
    #9093881 - 10/17/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

wow I'm part of only 6% of shroomerites that doses Panaeolus Cyanescens?

Neat, wonder how many of that 6% finds em wild.

--------------------

OfflineN2loma
Foaming Pipe Snake
Male User Gallery

Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Beege]
    #9099877 - 10/19/08 12:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Great poll! Gymnopilus-trippers represent! :thumbup:

Sadly I had no shrooms available the years back when I smoked weed, though I imagine the combo would've blown my head off given how sensitive I am to MJ.

I'm tempted to smoke dried Fly Agaric while on a Level 3 trip to see what happens. Has anyone tried this combination? Similarly, what are y'alls thoughts on combining shrooms with LSA? I suspect they'll have wicked synergy.

--------------------
"So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean/
If I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be" -Divide by Disturbed

Good Guitars Don't Cry

Edited by N2loma (10/19/08 12:42 PM)

Offlinehankthedwarf
Stranger

#9106229 - 10/20/08 08:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Watch "Money as Debt" in my signature. Then you'll know what it is, and it will blow your mind.

Uhm, thanks for pointing out that video.  I just watched that one and the stoke of insight and i was amazed. Truly wonderful videos. Ive never seen a more useful sig.

OfflinePicker4Life
Peanut Gallery
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #9118347 - 10/22/08 09:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Beege said:

I know what you mean so few people have actually taken Azurescans and even less know how to pick them. I'ts hard trying to tell people to eat only a gram for a really intense trip.

Offlineapogee
Stranger
    #9202214 - 11/07/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Anal dosing is actually a more efficient vehicle than by mouth. When you eat, there is some absorption through the mucosa in your mouth. When you swallow the masticated remainder goes through your cardiac sphincter and into your gaster (stomach). While in your gaster it is subject to a generous helping of pyloric acid generated by the chief cells in the lining of your gaster, not to mention pepsin and renin and other various gastric juices like ptyln. This lowers the PH to a level of 1-1.5. The contents exits the gaster through the pyloric sphincter where it receives a generous squirt of bile, delivered from the gall bladder. This soup like mixture travels down the iliac section of your small intestine until it reaches the longest section of your small intestine, and the only section where nutrients are extracted by your body with the exception of ETOH (alcohol) that goes directly through the lining of the gaster within two minutes of ingestion. This section is the jejunum of your small intestine. The soupy mixture flows back and forth in the jejunum where nutrients are allowed to go through the epithelial lining of your intestine and into the plasma part of your blood (third space). From there it travels by means of active transport through the cellular (cytoplasm) wall (second space) into the cell itself where it is distributed throughout the body by the bloodstream (first space) with the aid of several other physiological processes. After the jejunum is done with mass it moves to the last section of the small intestine, called the ileum, and is transported as a soupy mixture at a PH of approximately 7-7.5 to the cecum, the end of the small intestine, and the location of your appendix. The mixture the enters the large intestine. The transverse colon, descending colon, and ultimately the colon which at the end is located the anus (and some people's  cephala). The large intestine's whole purpose is to reabsorb digestive juices. This is the key. The area just inside of the secondary sphincter has a highly absorptive mucosal lining. This is a very effective route out of the alimentary canal and into the bloodstream. I would think more effective than oral dosing. Just my two cents. I personally would dose by mouth, but some people like the best fuel economy they can get.

Edited by apogee (11/07/08 02:00 PM)

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: apogee]
    #9206438 - 11/08/08 10:18 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well enjoy, I personally like keeping everything but poop out of my butt.

--------------------

Invisiblekergan
Male User Gallery

#9207379 - 11/08/08 01:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Beege said:
well enjoy, I personally like keeping everything but poop out of my butt.

You keep poop in your butt?

OfflineBeege
gatherer
Male User Gallery

Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: kergan]
    #9208277 - 11/08/08 05:20 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

when there isn't a potty nearby.

--------------------

OfflineAmbience
Ex-Consumer/Producer
Male

Loc: USA
    #9209556 - 11/08/08 10:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I prefer tripping at night, outside, with my family (people I live with), on 3.5-6gs of mushrooms. But sometimes tripping alone can be fun too. Leave you to your own imagination.

I am fascinated by astrology, and tripping makes stars more visible because your pupils dilate. I have seen many shooting stars, but only 5 of them have been big enough to leave a wake, and 3 of those were so big they sparkled away instead of disappearing.

I prefer dried mushrooms over fresh because they are easier to stomach. Tea is alright, but I don't suggest drinking mushroom water.

I won't eat a mushroom unless I, or my partner, grew them.

OfflineThe Centre
I am
Male User Gallery

#9229360 - 11/12/08 09:55 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

On my death bed, I would like to drink a ayahuasca brew with every single psychoactive plant in existance in it's lethal dose, and put a tape recorder next to me, and when I feel like I am going to die, I do...

Invisiblepizzathehut
CGPM

Loc: earth
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: The Centre]
    #9234329 - 11/12/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #9241574 - 11/13/08 11:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Beege said:

i believe that is inaccurate i know i took this survey a couple years back and my answers would be way different now. when i took this i didn't even know what pan cyans were, now i love em. My largest dose when i took this was 4.5 g dried cubensis, now it's 24 g dried cubensis. When i answered this i'd been in the game less than 5 years, now i'm past that mark and have tripped far more times. my average dose, recommended wait between experiences, etc all has changed...

We can't revote even if things change. If this were a poll where we could update our personal stats, it would be far more accurate.

it's great for novelty purpose but i think as a scientific experiment and an accurate collection of data it lacks a lot. it probably was more accurate when WS originally posted it seeing as all the vets eventually got around to inputing into this survey, but over time faces have changed and most people that are able to add to it are newer to the psychedelic experience or at least newer to the further depths of it.

for it's initial use of a first timer to figure out a good dose, but i'd like to see something where we can see the trends in the mushroom loving community. it'd be interesting to see what happens time to time with a regularly taken survey amongst the active membership. How many new people voted in the latest poll that hadn't before, how many didn't that did last time, what % came back again to vote, how the collective community changes from season to season, even region to region, as far as dosage, methods of ingestion, types of mushroom, general reaction to the psychedelic experience at this point in life, etc.. a regular survey exactly like this one with something to chart it out based on various categories would be a fairly large task, but i think if someone did it it'd be an amazing piece of scientific research, extremely valuable in learning truths about ourselves as a collective as well as a far more accurate guide to SHROOM SECRETS.

there's some smart people around here maybe someone will throw something together like this at some point, maybe i'm just stoned.

anyway enough ranting for me...

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

OfflineMushmellow
Stranger
Male

Loc: Alabama
    #9274107 - 11/19/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I mean really people!We can be a bit more creative than that.Lets leave the poop chute for just what it's named after.Let's take these sacred teleporters orally shall we?

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
Re: The Great Mushrooms Poll: Shroom Secrets Revealed! [Re: Mushmellow]
    #9277689 - 11/20/08 09:59 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

anally taking mushrooms is quite common actually. I'm sorry it disturbs you but you need to open yourself to the fact that it's something that is done.  in fact anally taking medication is quite often used by doctors, ever hear of a suppository... means you plug it up your butt.

use the search engine or google and you will see that there is quite a history to anally ingesting drugs, namely E and shrooms. it has nothing to do with creativity, it has to do with how fast and how hard it hits you, it has to do with the science of drugs and their interactions with the body. See, no creativity involved sir.:shrug:

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract