Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

lsd, harder?
    #3404571 - 11/24/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey I was wondering if anyone has noticed that acid seems a bit easier on the mind than shrooms, shrooms tend to overwhelm my mind. Theres a point of the mushroom peak thats so intense, I always come out feeling like, "what the fuck!? How the fuck did I get through that", like my mind was mangled, so to speak, everything, all senses, and my whole being meshes into one and I feel like my whole existence is just one big mass of mangled conciousness. Its so intense that my mind has a hard time believing I just went through that, and it almost feels like I was sitting next to myself(obe?) watching from the outside looking in? Its a bizzare feeling, the mushroom peak. Sometimes after a mushroom peak, I find myself gripping whatever it is Im sitting on, repeating everywhere four letter word in the english language. Where as acid, tends to just be more tolerable to ride more often for me. Ive had some hard acid trips, IMO, shrooms are harder!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBananeter
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: lsd, harder? [Re: deathcapcubensis]
    #3405275 - 11/24/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

How much do you usually eat?

OfflineGwize
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: lsd, harder? [Re: Bananeter]
    #3405292 - 11/24/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I havent tried lsd yet but shrooms lately got me feelin like u felt.
I'm curious too how the lsd trip will be.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: lsd, harder? [Re: Bananeter]
    #3405297 - 11/24/04 05:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

interesting......I've always been better off with shrooms, i must confess i would usually prefer acid, but acid usually is a bit harder for me.....

maybe down the dosage a bit,like half your usual trip and build up.

--------------------

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: lsd, harder? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #3405374 - 11/24/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I would love to do that but its seems no matter what I do its either all or nothing....Ill eat a gram and I get an alright liitle shroomy buzz nothing great.. or I could eat a half 1/8th of cubes and be dunfer the night.

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

#3405548 - 11/24/04 07:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well ,damn haha i don't know what to tell you,maybe your one of those people that's super sensitive to things ie:shrooms,or it could be a mental thing ,if your not already ,just let yourself flow through the trip ,with a nice open,EmptY, mind.

sometimes i used to just tripp to escape or because i was down and it drastically changed my trip kinda the same way

--------------------

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: lsd, harder? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #3408320 - 11/25/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck, I dont know Im pretty sensitive to psilocybin

OfflineAnotherDimension
Wanderer in the Land of the Lost

Loc: USA
    #3410088 - 11/25/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It sounds to me like you are getting pretty weak acid. Since you're here, your shrooms are probably primo. That would explain this. Neither drug is philosophically 'harder' than the other. Chemically speaking, psilocybin is going to be a lot easier for your body to deal with the lysergic acid diethylamide. Personally, no matter how 'out of my mind' I go on shrooms, I come down to my regular mind pretty cleanly. With acid though, I've been left disconcerted for a matter of weeks.

--------------------
Another Dimension
---------------------------
"Come, and trip it as ye go,
On the light fantastick toe."

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
    #3410098 - 11/25/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The mind turns to mycelium on a mushroom trip :mushroom2:

--------------------

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #3410172 - 11/25/04 10:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I would guess you never had a really high dose of LSD. Don't think that acid can't spin you to the intensity that mushrooms can. It is different however. I've found that a heavy dose of mushrooms can confuse me and utterly mangle my thoughts. A heavy dose of LSD can make me higher than a kite but there is always this sense of clarity attached to it. Both drugs unveil similar truths in the end but acid has always offered me a greater feeling of clarity compared to mushrooms, which often confuse me. It's like comparing analog to digital. They both produce the same message but one is a little clearer than the other.

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinedeathcapcubensis
hunter
 User Gallery

Re: lsd, harder? [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3410757 - 11/26/04 12:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

nah Ive taken some super high doses of acid, I still feel that mushrooms are "harder" per se

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#3410892 - 11/26/04 01:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

thats exactly how i thought, everytime i do mushies i usualy wake up half naked sprawled out acrossed a beanbag asking my self how i made it through the night, as with acid it seemed to have alot less body load, and it wasent like mushrooms where every thought and word i hear would change my mindset. i was tripping on 4 hits of very good quality acid and i got a huge cold chill, my friend whispered that a dead pesron just walked by, if i was on mushies i woulda flipped out , but all i could do is laugh. i dont know if its the syrian rue i take with my mushies but all my mushroom experiences are very intense, unlike acid where i feel like its a toy, not a spiritual tool as i look at my mushroom friends.

trippin..mushrooms

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

OfflineUsername_Alpha
Stranger
Re: lsd, harder? [Re: Damn]
    #3412166 - 11/26/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I develop a lot more 'false truths' with acid. I get lost in the whys. I sort of lose track of my reality with acid. Mushrooms are a little more confusing DURING the trip, but a little easier to 'keep your mind' after the trip, in my opinion.

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: lsd, harder? [Re: Username_Alpha]
    #3412185 - 11/26/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I used to think that LSD gave me more of a mind fuck, but my bad trip with shrooms let me know the power of those little mushrooms.

Whereas I could usually maintain my mental state to an extent that I knew I wasn't crazy, shrooms ripped me raw and flipped my world upside down.

LSD on the other hand, I really REALLY love the ego-loss I hit when taking that. I love being "the one", the only existant being in all of the world. Knowing that I'm truly the thought, not the matter. LSD to me is better feeling than ecstasy. LSD can rock my world to the point I feel like I've been tripping all my life and woke up from a dream (reality).

Mushrooms though I know what's going on around me, I just can't fucking keep my head on. Last time I paced my living room rhyming the meanings of life that were popping out of me, eventually it ripped me into some seriously bad thought patterns and I had to kill my trip by playing a video game that wouldn't give me time to think... Mushrooms can be wicked. Respect for them is mandatory if you want to survive a high dose.

There's definately two different trips when comparing LSD and Mushrooms.

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here
 User Gallery

#3414941 - 11/27/04 01:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

They are different, but acid is gentler to me, I can go out, take a train, chill, and wouldnt be going crazy. Mushies in the other hand, rock me upside down, I wouldnt dare to take public transportation on mushrooms. On acid the logic and the pattern of my thoughts are sharp, but on mushies it is like me opening my mouth, grab the sides of it with my fingers, put my tongue out and scream Argha rghargh argh.

gotta love both

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #3418511 - 11/28/04 03:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

jmm

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: lsd, harder? [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #3418616 - 11/28/04 05:24 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

mushrooms: earthbound,jumbled unity,emotional
lsd: space-man,disconnected clarity,intellectual

dats mah take

--------------------

Offlinejunglebeatz
ElectricGrinding RotaryGod

Loc: Somewhere over the Rainbo...
Re: lsd, harder? [Re: krin]
    #3419030 - 11/28/04 10:47 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

For me LSD is a lot calmer, where I can collectively control thoughts in a more organized, rational way. It makes me feel one with existence a definite chill, thought provoking drug. On the other hand, with a high dose of mushrooms (50+ grams wet) my brain has trouble keeping up with the millions of thoughts screaming in my head. (while peaking) It's almost like my brain was fired into space with a huge antenna attached to it, receiving thousands of radio transmissions.

As for visuals, in my experience, LSD has a more geometric, mathematical formula to it. Sharp lines, things appear to pop out, and CEVs have a more kaleidoscope look to them. Mushrooms tend to have a more natural aura about them. New leaves will grow out of trees, everything appears wavy like water, and the CEVs have a more spacey/earthy look to them. This is probably due to the nature of the drugs, LSD being synthetic and mushrooms being of course natural.

As for auditory hallucinations, I think LSD is the bigger mind fuck. The infamous ca ca ca, che che che che is ever so present, whereas mushrooms tend to have that sound of wind breezing by your ear.

These are just thoughts from my experiences of both chemicals. Please note I have yet to take a "high" dose of LSD, so it might be kind of unfair to judge them now as they stand.

Peace

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
    #3419273 - 11/28/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i think good acid is way harder and better than shrooms

all the acid ive seen the last few years hasnt been very good though

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3421498 - 11/28/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

yes, I find acid to be much different then shrooms and much better. To me, it's not that LSD is less intense then shrooms, it's that LSD feels cleaner, and has a better vibe to it. It's a gift from above my friend. Oh, and Slipknot420, acid is making a comeback, best doses since mid to late 90s, I kid you not...a lot of 1 hit shit is going around. I have faith that it will make it's way to you. Happy trails everyone!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies