Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezorak
Stranger
which strains produce the best hallucinations?
    #3418414 - 11/28/04 02:38 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

last night I did mushrooms for the first time ever, and i was pretty disappointed. i ate about half of an eighth at first, and then about 45 minutes later i decided to eat the other half. I got a real nice body high going but absolutely no visuals at all. I heard that some strains of mushrooms produce a lot of visual hallucinations, and some just give you a body high. is this true, or would the fact that i didn't hallucinate be because of something else?

if this is true, which strains make you hallucinate the most? i plan on growing soon so i need to know which strains to buy spore syringes of. also, which strains are the most potent? and which produce the most body high but least visualizations? i want mostly really trippy, visual strain but i might order a different kind as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelesstutrey
All Weather Associate
 User Gallery

Loc: Chicagoland
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: zorak]
    #3418436 - 11/28/04 02:53 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you want to hallucinate, take mescaline or t-c-7 or some research drug. I mean.. you can hallucinate off mushrooms, no particular strain offers more hallucinations then others, half an 8th is not a big does, and don't redose, it will only prolong what you already have going.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3418437 - 11/28/04 02:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Well, this isn't the proper forum for this question, perhaps a mod could move it to Trip Tips so it could get more responses.

Anyway, hallucinating on shrooms takes a bit of practice for some people, also 3.5 g is barely in the noticeable Hallucination range for many trippers (at least without pot or meditation or something of a similar nature).

Nature, lighting, state of mind and marijuana seem to effect hallucinations more than the strain you injest. That said, many have a "Favorite" visual strain. The thing is, you'll get as many different answers as there are strains.

Here's some links:

The Psychedelic Experience by Timothy Leary
A MUST READ! This link is gold, Timothy Leary's Psychedelic Experience ONLINE!!! Tim Leary was the guru of LSD, and he wrote many books. The Psychedelic Experience is the handbook for many trippers around the world. This link has fantastic descriptions of hallucinations and the perfect mindset of a tripper while tripping.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3275179/an/0/page/0

And for fun,

Tripper's FAQ

Tripping and Hallucinating are quite different in actuality than most people imagine before they finally trip... still OMFG! You can hallucinate vivid, wild visualizations. Just 'cause you haven't "Really" hallucinated yet, do not underestimate the power of the Hallucination.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinezorak
Stranger
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: Rose]
    #3418447 - 11/28/04 03:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

k thanx, so i guess the strain doesn't really make a difference then? i heard that 3.5 grams was a pretty big dose for a first time tripper but i guess i was wrong. i was smoking some great pot, too.

OfflineHenry_Halleur
Flatan, notSatan
    #3418451 - 11/28/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i get hallucinations on lower doses by staring at one thing. then it gets stranger and stranger untill i look away. then everything looks normal for a moment.
but if you were able to worry about hallus WHILE you were tripping, i
gues it just wasnt enough...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3418452 - 11/28/04 03:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

3.5 is a big dose for a first time tripper... because you have no Idea how you will react until you dose. Some people (like my gf) trip 3X stronger than most people... so 1.5 might effect a n00b like 4.5g hits most people. Newbs are not prepared for bad trips either. What if you didn't like it? Also, like I said tripping and hallucinating takes some practice, and the proper mindset.

If you learn to trip, the hallucinations will follow. If you just think tripping=hallucination... you have been misinformed. You neither need to trip to hallucinate nor must you hallucinate in order to trip.

p.s. Henry's suggestion has worked for me many times... especially when I stare at nature and toke at the same time.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinelargosnook
2 glassesicewaddawiddice
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky
    #3418473 - 11/28/04 03:28 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

what is t-c-7? I cant find it here or at errowids.

Offlinebigslick
science fictionwriter

Loc: just behind you
    #3418477 - 11/28/04 03:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

For cubbies I would say that eq's and gt's produce the best hallucinations but I've only grown about 15 strains so far

--------------------

Everything I write is a total work of fiction

Offlinelesstutrey
All Weather Associate
 User Gallery

Loc: Chicagoland
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: largosnook]
    #3418478 - 11/28/04 03:32 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

dude, sorry, i suck with remember numbers... i was shooting for 2c-t-7, now that i looked it up. 2c-b is intense as well.

*edit*as i look up now, i suck with writing cognitive sentences when i'm this high.

Edited by lesstutrey (11/28/04 03:35 AM)

Offlinelargosnook
2 glassesicewaddawiddice
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gettin' Lucky in Kentucky
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: lesstutrey]
    #3418482 - 11/28/04 03:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ok, ive heard of it before and i was kindda wanting to find out about it myself. thanks for reposting.

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: largosnook]
    #3418601 - 11/28/04 05:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lol reminds me of a guy who told me he had aten mushrooms and was
very disapointed. the only thing he saw was a cascade... I said..
WTF a cascade!! Hahhaa If I saw a cascade I'd be amazed!!
But some ppl are hardheads :wink:. The effects are very individual.
I've gotten several hallucinations from mushrooms, even at low doses.

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: Arp]
    #3418610 - 11/28/04 05:21 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oh and my ex-gf only feelt aggressive. No charataristic effects
from the mushrooms at all.. So wierd.

Offlinerhet
Stranger

Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: Arp]
    #3418683 - 11/28/04 05:59 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you want visual hallucinations, make some n,n-DMT.

It's a lil expensive, but you will not be disappointed....n it only takes a couple weeks.

however i strongly caution against it if you haven't hallucinated much before....it's the strongest visual hallucinogen known...quite intense at large doses....n heavy like a lead wall at the speed of light.

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com

Offlinerhet
Stranger

Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: rhet]
    #3418709 - 11/28/04 06:13 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

at moderate doses you have little to no control over the trip. Your mood doesn't really play a part, as is the case with most other hallucinogens. If you steer your mind in the wrong direction, it's very unforgiving...and scary. a bad trip on DMT can leave you in need of psychiatric care.

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com

Offlinedjred

Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: rhet]
    #3418777 - 11/28/04 07:40 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

man some people just don't trip of of acid shrooms what ever.man knew a dude who took some really good sugar cubes we was doing dope also,and i tell ya he didn't trip at all he said when me and the girl was having good visuals..so i think its in each persons chemical make up whether or not how a trip goes or if anything. how do you know what you ate werent some fake shrooms? my first does my stems tunred dark blue with in seconds it ell ya what brother first time on shrooms i never tripped so hard..better then any acid blotter,but liquid lsd is king of all trips

Edited by djred (11/28/04 07:41 AM)

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: djred]
    #3418782 - 11/28/04 07:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

There must be some kind of inner silence and concentration, the more friends will come along!

--------------------

Offlinedjred

Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3418784 - 11/28/04 07:45 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

sure mushroom,hows your jars coming along of karo?

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: djred]
    #3418824 - 11/28/04 08:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The one with sporeliquid has no growth yet. (2 days ago inoculated)
The one with mycelium in it is hard to tell, cause I put a small piece of mycelium cake in. I see very small fluffy bits but can be myc from that bit.

Anyway with the dark karo its harder to tell thats 4 sure....

--------------------

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known

Loc: t(here)
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3419062 - 11/28/04 11:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you probably did not see any visual because sometimes the shrooms are too old from the time that they were harvest and have passed through many hands. sometimes these people do not properly store their mushies correctly and expose them to heat which then lose their psy.

i myself have had shroom where i have only gotten a body buzz. the next time around i ate more shrooms than the previous only to get my ass kicked and tripping balls. do be carefull.

best advice would be to pick a cube and grow your own. experience the difference of recently picked shrooms.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: which strains produce the best hallucinations? [Re: gema]
    #3419158 - 11/28/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I always have to relax with my eyes clothes after smoking some ghonj on shrooms to start hallucinating. You might be expecting way to much out of it to, on a dose like that you aren't going to be running around talking to non existent people or anything. You'll get color enhancement trails breathing walls, but in the pitch black or with your eyes closed is the best. Lots of colored patterns everywhere and pretty much whatever you're thinking about though I've found mushrooms show you things. Once I ate 11 grams dry of some good shrooms and closed my eyes and got engulfed in this warm fuzzy blanket of colors and this head was there with people working inside it. It opened up and showed some really crazy pyramids and hyrogliphics. But I wouldn't recommend that dose for any noob. I doubt you'll be able to find any 5-meo-dmt or tc-t-7 I haven't been able to find any good sites selling it online after operation web tryp. I've have seen a few but I'm weary of sending money to someone to could rip me off.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale