Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male User Gallery

Loc: center of earth
www.TEKNOMASSIF.com (good free music)
    #3416888 - 11/27/04 07:51 PM (12 years, 15 days ago)

some friends of mine from the NY area have started this site..

here's the info about how to use it:

The tracker is finally up and working. I have already uploaded 1 alblum just as a test, and had 2 people successfully download it. So people can begin to put up their .torrent files...

How do I make a torrent...

Easy, put all of the files that you want to make the torrent out of in 1 folder. Then run the program called
"Make torrent"

You can get this here.. [link=prdownloads.sourceforge.net/burst/maketorrent-2.1.exe?download newwindow]Make Torrent 2.0 Download[/link]

Then select the folder you had just made, then it will ask you what is the address of the tracker you are using, and there will be a whole bunch of options. Dont select any of them. just type in " http://www.teknomassif.com/announce.php "

That will point you right to our tracker. The file will complete making the .torrent file then save it to the directory of your choice.

Okay now that your .torrent is made what do you do?

Make sure you have a torrent client installed, like bit tornado... which you can get
[link=download.bittornado.com/download/BitTornado-0.3.8-w32install.exe newwindow]HERE.[/link]

Then Double click the torrent file you have just made, and it will open up, select the mode of "Seed" and you will be sharing the file.

Now simply log onto the website, login (or create a user account if you dont already have one) and upload the file. There is an upload torrent button on the left. Fill out the simple form (information about the torrent and stuff, what kind of music it is, and other info) then it will upload it and you will begin to get credited for each kb you share of the file.

Simple!

Any questions feel free to email me on this site or http://www.teknomassif.com
Later! -Waldo

ps. The site still is kinda in ugly colors, im still working on getting the layout

--

and feel free to spread the word about it...
i have no way to put up sets myself, so, i'm doing what i can to make this site better...

yos-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male User Gallery

Loc: center of earth
Re: www.TEKNOMASSIF.com (good free music) [Re: Yoschie99]
    #3421965 - 11/29/04 03:18 AM (12 years, 14 days ago)

*bump*

you're missing out...

yos-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media