Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
stranger thanmost
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Copelandias, MDMA, and a good book....CRAZY
    #3415253 - 11/27/04 09:52 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The night started out normally, drinks with friends and then later hanging out with other friends at our local bar. I had taken some E and was talking to everybody. I was really enjoying the crowd. Well, then my friend had to leave and I was left trying to chill with these two girls that I didn?t really like or with people that I went to high school with that I never would normally talk to. I decided after a short while that I was better of going home where I could just relax.

So, I get home and I?m thinking that it?s been a while since I journeyed deep into my beloved egoless realms of psychedelic blissfulness, so I decide to take 2 grams of copelandia cyanescens.

While I wait for that to come up I still have some E so I decide to lay some out in rails. I had one blue pile and one white pile. So settle back and hit a line here or there while I read from my current Dean Koontz novel ?Midnight?.

This is where it starts getting interesting. I begin to get completely engulfed in the book. I stop between chapters to hit a few rails but other than that I just keep on reading. I?m drawn to the page and I feel a longing to keep reading at whatever cost. The story has me and now the shrooms are kicking in.

In the story, a small town is being converted into New People who are stronger and healthier, but are destined to regress into some primal thing, a beast, unique to each person. As I read I felt like I could feel the tension of the story in the air. I was with the characters as they struggled against being consumed by themselves. Waves of color washed over the pages and added a mystical quality to the page. I no longer saw the words of the story, but rather I saw the story play out in my minds eye.

That has to be the most wonderful night of reading that I have ever had. I didn?t think that reading on shrooms was possible before, but it could have been the E that made it work. All in all it was a strange night.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Copelandias, MDMA, and a good book....CRAZY [Re: Ekstaza]
    #3415564 - 11/27/04 01:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

if you have a clear mind and it can be set on reading, you could probably read an entire novel during your trip..and find out things you probably wouoldnt find out sober.

beyond reality

Re: Copelandias, MDMA, and a good book....CRAZY [Re: Ekstaza]
    #3415734 - 11/27/04 02:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I sometimes read (fantasy usually) on the second half of a trip and it's really nice once you get into it. At first it's a bit dificult, but I can usually get past that. And then it's like you said: you get sucked into the story very deep. You don't see the words anymore and you are actually inside the story. A good trip tip!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience