Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefullmoon
Stranger
Great trip with a strange end....
    #3415156 - 11/27/04 08:18 AM (12 years, 12 days ago)

Hello every1:)
I use to trip alot in Thaialnd  ,dancing in the fullmonn party  and having some great time(my wife is thai)... I never had problem... tripping but on active way(dancing),yestarday for the first time, I had  mush inside of an appartament, on  my friend's house (I growed them, we ate  35 grames each cube mexican) tripping in a sof?...:( loughing hardly lost  sound ,great visuall color all upside down...  (passive on a sof?....)  watching TV ,the TV's sound  was fuked voice  coming off accelerated ,flipping all around the room with echoo&reverbs :thumbup: was great... but when the trip was almoust over  and  with a little  visual ,  I felt  disconnected from my body,lost memory for about 30-40 minuts dident know who ate or who doesent, lost time date every thing where I was ect.... even if I was clouse to lucid I felt like in Coma...inside of me I was lucid but I cudent release.... is this happend to some of you?maybe be happend becouse I had a passive trip? without to dance ?was fealing like I had to exsplode but I cudent.... tnx all:)

Edited by fullmoon (11/27/04 08:54 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblehongo
Hmmm

Re: Great trip with a strange end.... [Re: fullmoon]
    #3415898 - 11/27/04 03:02 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

Hello, maybe this was the first time you get to it. But if you didnt hear before: you dont need to dance to trip. If you dance you use your phys. body and it keeps you here bounded on the 3d. If you want to get to higher dimensions and estates of c. you should leave your body liying on the ground, and of course forget the stupid tv! What do you look there for? the tv can?t get you to your spirit at all! it will take you to other non-real feelings of being, nice but a waste of time if you?re looking for enlightenment. You?re in thailand go to the beach alone at nite, take your shrooms and sit, take time to contemplate, hear no music but the nature, youll find what i?m talking about or not, it depends on your ego, just like everything here...
Well, i trip only alone and i dont move or dance, i stay still and the other reality opens to me directly. It took me lots of trips to get there, because you get easy lost in yourself, but once you get to the light, no ego can stop your naturallity. Look for it, it?s much worth than looking TV.

Offlinefullmoon
Stranger
    #3417533 - 11/27/04 11:01 PM (12 years, 12 days ago)

I dident complayed about TV, my problem was different:
Quote:

I felt disconnected from my body,lost memory for about 30-40 minuts dident know who ate or who doesent, lost time date every thing where I was ect.... even if I was clouse to lucid I felt like in Coma...inside of me I was lucid but I cudent release....

rest was great.

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
    #3417912 - 11/28/04 01:13 AM (12 years, 12 days ago)

yea i did but at a high dose and for longer and really bad,
but anyways i think that you need to be smoking weed on the come down or you get raped

Offlineforest2005
Stranger
Re: Great trip with a strange end.... [Re: holio1]
    #3418323 - 11/28/04 03:46 AM (12 years, 12 days ago)

hey hongo, I've never tripped before but Iam really anticipating it and what do you mean by ego? Do shrooms release your ego or do you extinguish all of your ego's while on shrooms?

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3419120 - 11/28/04 01:40 PM (12 years, 11 days ago)

shrooms can give you ego loss, the extinguish all of your ego's.. there is no you, it or that, everything is one, everything is equal, nothing more nothing less. I have never experienced this before (well, maybe but so much shit happens when i trip i cant explain or remember most of what happened). But feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.. i hope to experience this in full one day, with every trip i make it more intense, higher doses, more dope etc. one day ill get there and it will be the high light of all my tripping experiences, I'm sure I'm going to experience it next time, I'm going to smoke so much dope I'm going to forget my name . I don't like to waste trips anymore, i used to, but it isn't worth the after effects nor the money, if I'm going to trip i make sure its going to be worth it and get the most out of it.

Anyways good look

M.M :tongue:

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Edited by Mushie_Man (11/28/04 01:41 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience