Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
Not about a spore vendor, but maybe you could help
    #341356 - 06/15/01 09:57 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, well I ordered 1lb of 6 mesh indicating drierite from drierite.com and selected "Open Billing" and had the shipping included on my bill... open billing is like where you're sent the bill along with it, right? well i didn't get a bill... I did get a sheet of paper that told me when I ordered it, what I ordered, my name, etc. It has my order number and item number but there's no price anywhere, hehe. I don't know what the hell they're wanting me to do... I don't even know how much the shipping on it cost but I've got 30 days to pay it, lol. I'm gonna email the dude and ask how much I owe. They've got good service though... I ordered it on the 13th late at night, it shipped on the 14th, and I got it today on the 15th. I only live a few hours from the place though so I wouldn't expect overnight delivery like I got. Hopefully he didn't ship it for overnight delivery cause that costs like $12 for 1lb and under I think and the jar and all weighed like 2lbs. Anyway, I just wanna make sure I'm not a dumbass and like open billing is something besides what I thaught it was... either way, I haven't payed for any of this and I got it 2 days after placing my order : )~

"Now chew em up and slam the orange juice. Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face."

Long Live The Free Spore Ring!

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Not about a spore vendor, but maybe you could help [Re: DarK_SavioR]
    #341490 - 06/15/01 01:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hi,
Since Myco Supply has recently been thrown into the lime lite as far as drierite is concerned. Maybe I should do one of two things.

1. Say call the company yourself:)
2. Help you out:)

I'll try number 2!!

You basically got an itemized bill. Its just a packing slip that tells you what you got. You will be billed for it:) No worries about that!

Many manufacturers give a net 30 days. Thing is if you don't pay it in 30 days they tack on intrest to the sale.

Didn't they give you total when you ordered from them? Didn't you choose your form of shipping? I hate to say it but, you should call them:)

Good Luck!
Lana

Distributors of Mycological Products

http://www.MycoSupply.com

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
Re: Not about a spore vendor, but maybe you could help [Re: Lana]
    #341866 - 06/15/01 10:45 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well, thanks for helping : ) People seem to attack new businesses pretty hard around here... I think myco supply is a nice site, hopefully everyone will give you a little while to get fired up before they criticize anymore or better yet they just stop criticizing.
I got the slip and they told me the price of what I had ordered and said I'd be notified the cost of shipping but I still haven't. I selected ups ground and it got here overnight, like I said I just live a couple hours from the company though. I emailed asking what I owe so hopefully they'll get back to me on that. One question, do they mail me the bill or what? I've never ordered anything using open billing before so I'm lost, hehe.

"Now chew em up and slam the orange juice. Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face."

Long Live The Free Spore Ring!

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order