Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSchazWat
Stranger
Salvia Divinorum...
    #3411723 - 11/26/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hi all, I am new to the site.

I would like to hear what others think about Salvia and possible future laws restricting it to Schedule I in the United States?

What infuriates me is that Salvia has been known to Western Science since 1962 (Hoffman and Wasson). It was known to them at the same relative time as Psilocin and LSD.

I find it hard to believe that the Government, that has billions to spend on research, could somehow manage not to realize that this plant might indeed be one of the most potent substances known to man? I find that ridiculous and impossible to believe.

It has taken thirty years for it to suddenly become a 'problem'? Why? The West have known about it for decades. People have been using it for centuries.

I would go on to argue against many other substances but the war on them has already been lost. There is little chance that the Government will listen to the people and let them smoke Cannabis. I agree most of the substances in Schedule I belong there, but a few I believe consenting adults should have the right to experience in at least a controlled environment.

Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: SchazWat]
    #3411747 - 11/26/04 10:02 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Its not exactly a popular drug, thats why. If the government wanted to prohibit it they could very easily without much public backlash, I think.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3411970 - 11/26/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DirtMcgirt said:
Its not exactly a popular drug, thats why. If the government wanted to prohibit it they could very easily without much public backlash, I think.

Which means we need to get everyone to start using Salvia that way there will be a huge backlash.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3411985 - 11/26/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah as long as its use is small it'll stay legal. Once everybody catches on the government will have to "crack down"

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3412637 - 11/26/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

The DEA stated, at one time, that they see no need to schedule it as it's use is antithetical to "party drug" usage. Noone wants to go to a rave and eat some salvia. It just wouldn't be a good time.

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: SoopaX]
    #3412714 - 11/26/04 02:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

this is pretty irrelevant, but soopax - your sig is the epitome of ignorance.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: felix]
    #3412864 - 11/26/04 03:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Webster's has great entries on "parody", "sarcasm" and "humor". If you read my signature and think that I, on a drug board posting about growing shrooms, am against marijuana, I'd suggest looking all three of those words up.

--------------------

OfflineBotanicalInsight
Stranger
    #3412901 - 11/26/04 03:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
The DEA stated, at one time, that they see no need to schedule it as it's use is antithetical to "party drug" usage. Noone wants to go to a rave and eat some salvia. It just wouldn't be a good time.

It's not a point of arguing whether it's 'fun' to do or not. The whole issue is that they had plenty oppurtunity to know it had the potential for abuse. Why does it have to become an issue now? If you haven't been paying attention they have recently tried to illegalize it and will probably do so again very soon. And this time they will succeed.

I have a lot of suspicion about people selling extract and would no way in hell smoke of any of that shit, you'd have to be out of your skull to do so. You don't even know if there is Salvia in it all. And Salvia the plant will be banned because of something possibly entirely unrelated to it.

The only way to find out is to actually grow the plant and find out by using it in the way it was used by the indians.

Until then the Trinity is a felony (Peyote, Mushrooms and Cannabis) And Salvia (The Virgin) will be soon. And since Salvia is not a pleasant drug, nobody will care, and another one of our freedoms has been eroded away.

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: BotanicalInsight]
    #3413062 - 11/26/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Their is nothing wrong with salvia extract. It's a simple chemical process. I've smoked 10x, 20x and homemade 50x salvia extract before.

--------------------

OfflineBotanicalInsight
Stranger
    #3415284 - 11/27/04 08:20 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I've never gotten 'high' off Salvia in any form. To call it a drug is the worse choice of language possible.

To compare Salvia with Peyote, Mushrooms or Cannabis is the worse possible choice of language.

InvisibleGreat_Satan
prophet of God
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: felix]
    #3415374 - 11/27/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for pointing this out. Its the first time I read it. I agree with it.

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge

I used to smoke it regularly back in the 70's, but quit after about 1 1/2 years of use after being tired of being burnt out on it. The feeling of being high all the time gradually went away years later. I hung around people that used it and could see what it did to their intelligence. Talking to some regular pot smokers is like talking to idiots.

Edited by Great_Satan (11/27/04 09:36 AM)

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: BotanicalInsight]
    #3415705 - 11/27/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

If you haven't gotten high off of salvia you haven't done it right. Here is how I can prove that to you. Order one gram of 20x standardized extract from www.IAmShaman.com Weigh out half of a gram and place it in 3/4th of a liquid ounce of 100 proof vodka and allow it to soak for 2-3 days. The other half a gram load into a bong or a bubbler and rip it as hard as you can two or three times. At each rip, hold the smoke in and count backwards from 20. If you don't feel anything after three rips then you may say that smoking salvia does not work.

Now, if this failed or if you don't like smoking, take that 3/4th shot of vodka and hold it in your mouth for 5-10 minutes then swallow it. Don't bother filtering it, the salvia won't hurt you. This should rocket you into outerspace.

If you want more instruction, please PM me.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #3415798 - 11/27/04 12:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
If you haven't gotten high off of salvia you haven't done it right. Here is how I can prove that to you. Order one gram of 20x standardized extract from www.IAmShaman.com Weigh out half of a gram and place it in 3/4th of a liquid ounce of 100 proof vodka and allow it to soak for 2-3 days. The other half a gram load into a bong or a bubbler and rip it as hard as you can two or three times. At each rip, hold the smoke in and count backwards from 20. If you don't feel anything after three rips then you may say that smoking salvia does not work.

Now, if this failed or if you don't like smoking, take that 3/4th shot of vodka and hold it in your mouth for 5-10 minutes then swallow it. Don't bother filtering it, the salvia won't hurt you. This should rocket you into outerspace.

If you want more instruction, please PM me.

An unusually high percentage of people have a very high tolerance to salvia. So it could be that.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Offlinelilbil
republican hippy(only one)

Loc: Montana, usa
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: d33p]
    #3416284 - 11/27/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

hey, soopax, did you ever extact the slavie your self, i have spent many hours looking and reading about it. it seem VERY HARD, do you think it is hard? or is it just as easy as boiling slavia in everclear and letting it settle on more slavia?

--------------------
----------------------------------------------

if ignorance is bliss, then sadly my mom and dad are very happy......

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: lilbil]
    #3416353 - 11/27/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

does this belong in PA&L? i think you would get better answers as to extracting salvia in ODD... :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: lilbil]
    #3416381 - 11/27/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

PM me for info. It's pretty easy, alcohol and acetone work great.

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3416393 - 11/27/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Obviously you've never heard of moderation.

Don't do it during the day.. do it at the end of the day while watching a movie or something.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: Great_Satan]
    #3416486 - 11/27/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Great_Satan said:
Talking to some regular pot smokers is like talking to idiots.

and it seems that talking to some non-pot smokers is like talking to idiots as well. :shrug: for some people, marijuana can be a blessing. for others, a crutch. i guess it depends on the person.

--------------------

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
Re: Salvia Divinorum... [Re: Krishna]
    #3416507 - 11/27/04 04:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbup:

I've talked to some really thick headed people who haven't touched pot at all in their lives. And I've talked to some fairly bright, intelligent people use pot as a social lubricant.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3416709 - 11/27/04 05:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It only becomes a "problem" when a whole lot of young people start using it.

It only becomes a "problem" when a whole lot of dumb people start using it.

It only really becomes a "problem" when kids start dieing from it.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract