Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: DXM, Jimi Hendrix

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinersthoth
Stranger
Nyquil..well..sorta
    #3411731 - 11/26/04 11:58 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i have 8 ounces of Good Sense NITE-TIME..(niquil basically i think?)will this make me hallucinate and trip like robot? active ingrediants are
Acetaminophen

Pseudoephedrine

Doxylamine

Dextromethorphan

10% alcohol..

will it work if i down about 4 ounces?

oh also, someone told me if i dip ciggarettes in them and let it dry and smoke them, it will get you sorta high and buzzin?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepurity

User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Nyquil..well..sorta [Re: rsthoth]
    #3411803 - 11/26/04 12:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

whoa...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3411825 - 11/26/04 12:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

nope, you would probably destroy your liver though

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Anonymous

#3411844 - 11/26/04 12:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

No, you would be very sick or possibly dead.

I suggest some more research at www.erowid.org specifically under "DXM"

OfflineSilven
I trip,therefore weare.

Loc: El Mexicano
    #3411947 - 11/26/04 01:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Capital N, small y, BIG FUCKING Q.

Is it the original green "fuckin'" death flavor?  (Dennis Leary is the man)

Anyway, it will fuck you up, but not in a good way.  Drinking cough syrup is sick.  You should just buy a joint and a bottle of cheap vodka.  Comfortably warm. :thumbup:

--------------------
Born: 10/31/83, which makes me a Scorpio.

1) Scorpios are the most highly sexed of all the signs of the zodiac.
2) Scorpios are prone to excesses: booze, drugs, sex, bad puns, etc.
They usually exploit the weaknesses of others, who fall victim to
their capacity for total lust & sexual abberation.
3) Scorpios possess great intellectual curiosity & creative talent. They
think they are rebels & are arrogant, proud, conceited, and worth every
penny of it.

What do you bring to the table?

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3412044 - 11/26/04 01:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

also, for better help on this topic, post in relevent forum..."Other Drug Discussion"

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
Re: Nyquil..well..sorta [Re: TODAY]
    #3414415 - 11/27/04 12:57 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

okay well the answer to your question is YES... you will trip but the other part that everyone is answering even though you did not ask it is should you take it.... To that i answer a resounding NO...

here you go ill break it down

Acetaminophen- the dose is probably something like 250-500 mg/flo ( in Nyquil its 1000mg but im using an average). So okay well 500mg is a dose of extra strength tylenol so lets see thats 2000-4000mg a bottle( 8000 in nyquil) No one should take that dose since Acetaminophen is fatal at such doses

Doxylamine Succinate 12.5mg/flo ( nyquil is the only cough syrup i can find this in so im guessing thats the dose) it is an antihistamine which will cause sleepy ness and coma like sleep at the doses your suggestin mainly 100mg/flo

Dextromethorphan HBr- wel the dose is probably 15-30mg/flo which means thats a 120-240mg dose ( first- second platue could be fun and on an empty stomach with some grapefruit juice have you at low third and thripping pretty well)

Pseudoephedrine- 30-60mg/flo that converts to 240-480mg/flo in a bottle. it is a decongestant but also thats alot of ephedrine( basicly legal speed). so remember that coma like sleep well its gonna be though to get there when everything in your body (including your HEART) is trying to go a mile a minute

10% Alcohol- also a sedative to help with sleep will increase the effects of both the DXM and Doxylamine Succinate thus throwing you deeper into sleep dangerously so (at your doses think of it as going out Jimmy Hendrix style benzos and Alcohol 2 sedatives= coma like sleep with almost zero response to external stimuli)

So overall yeah if you don't die from a Heart attack, Or your body shutting down, or drowing in your own puke, or not being able to wake up in an emergency situation (i.e. fire), You should trip okay not great but okay

hope thios helped

-Mike

HINT: Don't Do It

Also 2 more things even if it was just DXM HBr 4 ounces would be abou 120mg/flo and thats very low first platue barely off baseline not worth it

and finally dipping cigs in it is a bad idea for a couple reasons not the least of which is the fact that it contains alcohol a high flamable liquid but yeah smoking menthol will give you a buzz the Dxm will just burn off and that small amount won't even solve your cough let alone give a buzz ( buy menthols youll get a buzz i promise just hit is hard and long)

--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Nyquil..well..sorta [Re: phantasm]
    #3414424 - 11/27/04 01:01 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3412784/an/0/page/0 read this post that i got done with earlier read the link to the guide i gave. hey phantasm how long/many times have you tripped on DXM? just curious. ive got way to many to count but ill guess somewhere around 100+

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinephantasm
DXM GURU
Re: Nyquil..well..sorta [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3414497 - 11/27/04 01:25 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i have tripped DXM in Pure 99.9% chemical grade form approx 220+ times at doses between 500-1750 mg and probably 50+ <500mg.

In OTC form i have prolly tripped about 20-25 times at doses between 250-1000mg. I used Triple Cs for a while usually whole box. Then i statred using Dex alone.

i have also and plan to again try a dosing idea since Dxm stays in your system for a little while so i have done it before but on to low of a dose.... but anyway here is the plan and if it works ill make a report... i took 2 of those 8 hour DXM lozenges (Sucrets 10mg/lozeng) every 30-45 minutes for as along as they lasted ( well i ran out and i only had taken about 360-400 mg of dxm but it was much smoother dosing this way)...so i plan on trying this for a much higher dose probably 1000+ and see what happens.. Also thinking about using the 4 hour ones cause it has more DXM in it but its not time realeased so im not sure

ill let you guys know

-mike

over all id say probably somewhere between 250-300 times i have tripped DXM but im more proud ( if you can all it that) of my dose range than the amounts and even more "proud" still of the wealth of knowledge i have about this drug and its effects

--------------------
Only God Grows Amanita Muscaria

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
    #3414514 - 11/27/04 01:30 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Wow. This person could've saved themself a lot of ridicule if they spent 5 minuts researching DXM.

--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

#3414527 - 11/27/04 01:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i know what you talking about. one of my old friends did the spaced out dose also. he would start right around 300mg and then 50 mg every 15 minutes for 1 hr. and then 50 mg every 30 minutes for the next 4 hours. he would change it up occasionally. but lets say you take the 4 hour release for every one if it realeases perfectly the same you are only getting 2.5 mg per hour. im going to think about my general times to trip for a minute.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Re: Nyquil..well..sorta [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3414544 - 11/27/04 01:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ok rough estimate 150 times once i actually thought about it.
1st plateau=0 times
2nd=10 times
3rd=100 times
4th=40 times
again roughly

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: DXM, Jimi Hendrix

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience